See Through Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

Crouching between her legs again, I took the plug and pressed it against her asshole, slowly penetrating her, teasing her, all the while savoring her expression of utter anguish. I could have done this all night and died a happy man, but my cock disagreed. More firmly now, I pressed until the plug was once again at it's widest point, stretching her ass as much as it had ever been. She was panting and moaning in pain, and I held the plug there, so enraptured was I by the look of torture on her face. I could not get enough. I really was an evil bastard.

Finally I showed mercy, and pushed the plug home. She squealed and then went silent, blinking back tears, wondering if it was over.

"Ssshhh, yes darling. You have my plug up your ass now. It's deep inside you, as I will be too someday. You will cry out for me, begging me to take your ass before I am done with you, my pet."

Her look of horror made me laugh. The poor thing. She was so scared, so helpless, and in such denial. I would make her see, make her submit. Whether my twisted methods were the best way was a matter of debate, but I didn't give a damn.

"Okay baby, I think you may actually enjoy this part. A little too much in fact." I teased with a sinister grin. "I am going to finger your cunt, and pleasure your clit, but you are not allowed to cum. You hear me? You may not cum. If you disobey, I will have no choice but to tighten the clamps. If you struggle against me during, I will have to tighten the clamps. If you curse at me, I will tighten them. Get the idea?"

I gave her a feral look, and saw a level of terror in her eyes that had not yet surfaced. She stilled now, and with the exception of her nervous panting, was completely silent.

Moving with purpose now, I settled between her legs and gently sunk a finger into her. She was doing well so far, keeping her breathing even, trying to steel herself against the orgasm we both knew was inevitable.

I sunk an additional finger into her now, and still she kept her breathing even. In, out, in out, in, out.

I closed my eyes and reveled in her tightness for a moment, feeling her hot sheath.

She took a deep breath, seeming to calm when I had stopped moving. Sensing her relaxation, I knew it was time to push again. I curled my fingers, gently stroking her, luring her towards the flame. She was responding, I could tell. My slut was getting very wet again. Little did she know.

When she closed her eyes, starting to relax and surrender to my attentions, I moved in. I licked her clit, sucking it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it firmly. She jolted from the bed. I had barely started and already she was defying me. Perfect.

With as grim an expression as I could manage, I rose from between her legs. Her eyes were now in panic, again, and she tried to pull away from me when she saw that I was reaching for the clamps. I glared at her, issuing a silent warning. There was nothing more to say, only pain to inflict. She closed her eyes in silent submission, as I tightened them both, again.

I repeated the process, this time focusing more on her clit, just resting my fingers inside of her, monitoring her pussy's contractions. I probed again and again with my tongue as she panted and desperately tried not to struggle, or even move, for fear I would think she was fighting me. Her thighs and torso were damp with perspiration, so desperate was she not to cum. I upped the ante. I sucked her clit harder, running my tongue up and down quickly, torturing her nub. She screamed into her gag, and I felt her contractions and excess wetness, indicating that she had just reached orgasm. The first of many, I would ensure.

Calmly, deliberately, I got up again and though she moaned hysterically begging me with her eyes not to tighten them, I would no longer indulge her. I adjusted them to thirty percent now. She shrieked, and I moved down again.

This time, I stroked her quickly in a come-hither motion, as I applied firm pressure to her now throbbing clit with my thumb. She could not contain herself. Her hips shifted side to side, up and down, trying to escape my brutal stimulation. This time, instead of withdrawing and adjusting the clamps right away, I held her hips down, and kept pushing her. I added a third finger to her clenching cunt, and thrust fast and hard into her pussy. She just thrashed on the bed screaming incoherently. For any normal man, I'm sure that would have been enough. I wanted more, still more.

Fucking her relentlessly with three fingers, I leant down and sucked her clit once more into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue rapidly, wrapping my arm under her hip to keep her pinned in place.

She had cum numerous times before I finally relented. She was barely conscious, but as I moved up her body to adjust the clamps, she managed to emit a soft "Nnnn" through her gag.

"Sshhh, baby. You came. You came in my mouth again and again. You know what that means, don't you?"

She was so exhausted and overwhelmed from the forced pleasure that she could only offer a weak nod.

"Good girl. I'm going to tighten the clamps only once more, and you must not fight me." As if she could. She was limp with exhaustion and, as I searched her eyes, I saw her surrender.

I reached down and adjusted the clamps a final time, to fifty percent tightness. She let out a long drawn out moan that shook me to my core.

"Mmmmm," I groaned in response, letting her see my pleasure. Straddling her waist, I unwrapped the ties from base of her breasts. All she could do was let me, as she tried to endure the increased pain in her nipples. After a minute, I took my time releasing her nipples from the clamps, lavishing in her sweet panting and the weak moans she could still manage to produce.

Kate gasped and writhed on the bed, trying to absorb the sensations of the renewed blood flow in her breasts. Enjoying the sight, and sound, I shifted down the bed and tugged the long forgotten plug from her ass. She was oblivious, still feeling the aftershocks of the orgasms I had forced upon her.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had vowed not to cum by my own hand, and that left only one option in my view. Kate's hands were still tied to the bed, and I didn't trust her enough yet to fuck her mouth, although I desperately wanted to. I had to be inside her. Now.

I shed my clothes quickly, seeing the panic in her eyes re-surface.

She was so limp from all her orgasms that she couldn't even begin to fight my grip as I forced her thighs apart. I knew she saw the urgency in my eyes, and in my movements, because she suddenly started to struggle and murmur through her gag. Her eyes begged me to release her mouth.

With a sigh, I indulged this one request, and temporarily removed her gag. Somehow I doubted that she would have any more rebellion in her tonight. She wasn't that stupid. Her sudden protest sparked my curiosity.

"This had better be good, because I am just about ready to cum, and I don't appreciate the interruption," I growled.

Her voice still hoarse, Kate pleaded, "Please don't cum in me again. I'm not on the pill. Please, I have condoms in my purse...if you would just please..."

"Condoms?" I interrupted. "Now why would a goody-two-shoes like you have condoms in her purse? I can't imagine why you would need them," I chided, glaring at her. It hadn't fully sunken in for me that she had intended to have sex with Scott tonight, but there it was.

"Just, please! I can't," she begged, unable to acknowledge her reason.

"I know why. You were going to let Pretty Boy fuck you. You were going to open your legs, feel him penetrate you, and beg him to fuck you harder. You would have begged, and it would have been in vain. You see, I'm the only one who knows what you truly need, and how to give it to you. Pretty Boy would not have understood, and I think you know that. He was your rebound guy, your safety net. A real prince charming, wasn't he?" I mocked. I was angry now.

"Please don't cum inside me again. I will be good! You can cum on my belly, even on my breasts if you want," she tried to appeal to the younger pervert in me.

"I'm sorry Darling, but that is not an option." I explained. "I am going to cum inside you. Deep inside your pussy."

She continued to beg and cry incoherently, and my cock started to twitch. My erection had dwindled somewhat when picturing her fucking Scott. But the look on her face when I explained in no uncertain terms that I was going to cum inside her...it was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I was going to make her mine tonight, and this time she would be sober enough to understand the gravity of the situation.

"Now, be a good girl for me and spread your legs nice and wide," I instructed.

She was still experiencing the soreness and fatigue of her multiple orgasms, but through tears, she managed to move her legs a little farther apart. This was it. She was submitting to me.

It was my turn. I leaned over her, parting her thighs further with my body. Staring deep into her eyes, I slowly fed my cock into her over-stimulated pussy. The sensation of her hot cavern grasping my dick was unmatched. She was not quite as wet as last night when I had entered her, but she was still very tight.

Kate hissed as I pushed further into her. Her pussy muscles were fighting me, protesting in pain.

As easily as I could have spent right then, I knew it would not have the mental impact I was going for. Her eyes had snapped closed, trying to compensate for her pain.

"Look at me," I warned a final time. She complied, her face awash with agony.

I was getting close, but my cock had not yet penetrated her fully. She wasn't wet enough.

I commanded, "Open your mouth." She gave me a slight nervous look, but obeyed.

I leaned in to kiss her, shoving my tongue into her mouth, making her accept it, just as she was going to accept my cock. I tongue fucked her mouth, forcing her once again to taste her fresh pussy. She squirmed and moaned, but did not altogether resist me. I assaulted her mouth, and slowly but surely, I could feel her opening more, accepting my tongue, welcoming it.

Releasing her mouth, I wound her long locks in my right hand, holding tight, ensuring she could not turn her head to look away.

"Are you ready darling? I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to make certain you never desire any other man but me. And I am going to fill you with my sperm. Relax your pussy, and let it be."

She had this glazed look on her face. I could see fear, but also carnal lust from the way her jaw dropped slightly. I felt a squeeze from her pussy, very much reminiscent of our coupling last night, and started to pump her. Back and forth, slowly at first, as if we were consummating a marriage...as if I had just broken her hymen and was taking it easy on her. I continued to stare deep into her eyes, and was delighted as she reciprocated, opening herself to me at last.

When I felt her start to juice up and heard her tell-tale moan, so sweet, soft and feminine, I increased my pace.

Then, I did something entirely out of character. I leant in and kissed her. Not a forced kiss, but a deep and passionate kiss, such as lovers would have. I felt her tongue slip out and join mine, tangling and licking with more and more urgency. The harder I kissed her, the wetter she got, and at last, I felt myself bottom out in her cunt.

At that, I released her lips and let out a deep primal moan.

"Fuck yes!" I growled.

I held myself deep inside her, and continued to thrust my hips forward, torturing her cervix and making her wail in anguish. Still, her pussy continued to juice, easing my passage whilst gathering on my sac like hot maple syrup.

My balls tingled with severely prolonged pressure, and I knew I had better cum soon before I passed out. Immediately I began to really shaft her, pulling out nearly completely, and shoving all the way back in until I hit her cervix again and again, causing her to emit moans of pleasure, accompanied by whimpers of pain. I felt her pussy continue to squeeze and torture my cock, and it pushed me ever closer to the edge.

"Oh God," I moaned. "Baby, I'm going to cum soon. So soon."

I lifted my head up and re-focused on her eyes.

"You are my slut. My whore. Mine. No other man will ever have you the way I do," I whispered harshly. "Say it."

I kept thrusting at a fevered pace, making sure to keep her off balance and at the mercy of her primal instincts.

"Kate, say it! Say you're mine! God, I'm so close!" I shouted as I glared at her.

"I'm yours," came a barely intelligible whisper.

Her eyes were full of tears, but I could feel her lust, as thick and potent as mine.

"Again," I demanded, giving her an extra hard thrust. "Tell me that you're my slut...my bitch...my woman. Beg me!"

"I am," she whispered. "I am your slut, your bitch, your woman. Please don't stop! Please, harder." Kate begged, her hips starting to hit back.

"Again! Louder! Little bitch!" I hissed.

Soon she was thrusting her pussy up against my cock in earnest, completely aflame with desire. Her eyes snapped shut again, but I pulled her hair, forcing her to keep eye contact. I stared her down, grunting as I pummeled her pussy.

"Christ! I am going to cum! Get ready baby, I'm going to cum inside you. I'm going to fill your pussy up with my sperm. You want it bitch, admit it!" I hollered, pounding her for all I was worth.

"Yesss! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! I need you to shoot your cum deep in my pussy. I need it harder! Oh God, Please!" she screamed, her eyes now leaking fresh tears.

She was hysterical with lust, thrusting her spasming pussy up as I pounded her in retaliation, forcing her deep into the mattress. As she whimpered and begged, I reached down between our bodies, found her clit, and pinched it hard. Kate screamed in pained lust, and squirted on my cock, again and again, her pussy rippling over my cock, now fully receptive. The thought that my cum would momentarily be sucked deep into her womb, possibly impregnating her, pushed me over the edge.

"Jesus, baby, here it comes! Fucking slut! Aaahh, ahhhh, mmmm, aaaahhh!! Take it deep, you little bitch! Mmmmmaaaahhhh!!" I roared. My balls exploded with cum, deep into her fertile, unprotected womb, filling her pussy so much that cum started to leak out and over my balls. "Mmmm," I growled, trembling from exertion. I collapsed, my cock lodged deep in her pussy, trapping most of my cum, forcing it further into her.

After a few minutes, once my breathing started to regulate, I pulled out and reached for an extra pillow, adding it to the one already under her ass. She was far too tired and hypersensitive now to protest.

Content that her hips were securely elevated, I rolled to my side facing her.

"Mmm, darling you need to stay put for a while," I whispered. "In a while, I will wash you, but not just yet."

Still recovering from her orgasms, Kate looked wearily at me, and asked hoarsely, "Why?"

The question could have been interpreted any number of ways. Why had I gone in pursuit of her and humiliated her in public? Why had I brought her here and raped her, forcing her to orgasm against her will? Why did I feel the need to degrade her and hurt her? Why did I insist on cumming deep inside of her? Why had I shoved the extra pillow under her hips, and asked her to remain still?

Fortunately, all interpretations met with the same answer.

I smiled gently at her, running my hand briefly over her sore nipples, causing her to whimper softly. "Because you are mine. Say it," I demanded softly, circling my fingers around her tits, dangerously close to her nipples, but never quite touching.

This time she did not look away. "I am yours," she whispered.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers
12