See Through Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Joe bends Kate to his will.
3.3k words
4.64
52.7k
36

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

Notes from the author:

Hello all. Short but sweet this chapter. I'm not apologizing for the duration this time, and you'll see why. Remember, this is fiction. It is not realistic, not politically correct, and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For many, this will be weird. For a certain division of the "kink" community, it will blow your mind. Enjoy! ;)

----

Chapter 8

A feeling of triumph overcame me as she uttered the words I had so longed to hear since our eyes first met. It was perfect, and yet ludicrous. I had known her all of twenty-four hours, almost exclusively in the sexual sense. And here I was, taking measures to ensure she would carry my child. What was wrong with this picture?

The most sense I could make of it was that she had me enraptured. I had to have all of her, bind her to me in a way that could never be erased.

Were it not for my lust-fogged brain, I might have had reservations. But even now, as the sexual high began to fade, I could not regret my decision. She was so delicate, so innocent and pure. And no other man would have her but me.

Tonight, I had fought past her barriers and forced her to admit her wanton desires, but in truth, I knew she was not a whore or a slut. She just loved it when I called her one. She loved the degradation whether she knew it or not. Her cunt climaxing repeatedly over my cock had told me as much.

I had a sixth sense about Kate's particular blend of kink. It was written all over her gorgeous face. She needed to be owned. And for some reason, I could not stomach the idea of anyone else having that chance. Some young fumbling idiot who could not possibly appreciate the significance of her submissive qualities.

Just seeing her on those few occasions with Scott had me incensed. He didn't deserve her. Hell, I didn't deserve her. I knew that. But I didn't care. I wanted her that much.

Perhaps I was selfish, claiming her for my own, when I had no idea who she was, where she was from, or what her long-range plans were. I knew nothing of Kate, excepting one thing that could easily override all rationality. We were sexually compatible...kink compatible. Then again, could it be that my mind had simply been clouded by the fact that I wanted her desperately?

All things considered, I knew that I needed to talk with her, calmly, in a non-sexual connotation...if that was possible. Did I plan to let her go? No. Did I plan to stop fucking her? No. I may have owed her an apology for my severe behavior, but I still was not going to release her. My connection to her was much more powerful than that. Unlike any of my previous sexual conquests, I wanted her to bear my child.

I knew it was fucked up, but I couldn't explain it. I had never had a desire for children, but everything was different now. She had made things different. I needed to conquer her. I needed to own her. I needed to breed her.

"Sleep now, darling," I said tenderly. "Rest, and as soon as you are up to it, we will get you washed up. And then we will talk."

As if on cue, Kate fell asleep, all signs of distress gone from her features. She was so beautiful when she slept. She looked all the more innocent and vulnerable, and it made me hard. Would I ever not be around this woman?

Shaking my head, I gathered the toys and took them to the bathroom to wash. After laying them to dry, I showered quickly, and returned to look in on Kate. She was still fast asleep, and I carefully eased the pillows out from under her hips, and tucked her into bed.

I, however, was wide awake and wondering what the hell was to come of my obsession with Kate. Because that's what it was. An obsession. An obsession I did not want to fight.

I would need to fight to keep her. That much was certain. Despite her submission to me only an hour ago, I knew that she might still attempt to flee. She had surrendered to me under significant duress, and once she woke up, she might very well go back on her confessions. I needed to take extra measures to ensure she could not slip free of my grasp as easily as she had last night.

Looking around, I found her purse on the floor by the dresser. I rummaged through it, finding the condoms she had begged me to use, along with an extra set of panties, and various female necessities. It infuriated me that she had apparently been completely prepared to spend the night with Scott. I tossed the condoms in the wastebasket, and dug through her things until I found her wallet and room key. Setting aside her room key, I opened up her wallet to find an ID. Her name was Katharine Anne Miller, age twenty-eight. Hmm, she didn't look more than twenty-one. And I was thrilled to discover that she resided in Chicago, only a few miles from my apartment. What were the odds? This was very fortunate for her, because I was taking her home with me regardless of where she lived.

I was definitely not prone to flights of romantic fancy, if you could call this romance. But now that I had tasted it with Kate, I wanted it desperately. I wanted her desperately. Just as I had last night with Scott, I needed to be prepared to play hardball in the days ahead. There was too much at stake.

Looking over my shoulder at the bed, seeing Kate so soft and vulnerable in her deep slumber, I wanted to make her happy. But not at the expense of losing her. What could I do?

With a frustrated sigh, I collected Kate's wallet and room key, and stuffed them in the bottom of my suitcase. I would take control of her in the one way I knew how. Domination. The heavier stuff could be sorted out later.

---------

I had barely a chance to absorb the absurdity of his proposal to "talk" before I fell into a dead sleep. When I awoke, and realized I was still in Joe's bed, I went to rise, but found myself tangled in the sheets and bedspread. Struggling slightly, trying to avoid waking him, it became apparent that he had wrapped me up in such a way as to prevent my escape. If I were to wiggle free of the wrapping he had fashioned, it would most certainly wake him before I could make it out of the bed. Clever bastard. Clever, devious, insane asshole bastard.

His arm was wrapped around me within the sheets, his leg draped over mine "implying" that I was not to leave. Once again, I could feel his fur against me, warm, soft and maddeningly comfortable.

Joe was so rugged, so harsh, so dominant, so sadistic. And yet, in the final moments of last night's...activities...he had acted so tender and loving. He had to be insane.

So why had I opened my legs to him? Why had I begged him to fuck me, to shoot his load deep inside of me? Why had I been hurled into orgasm at the thought of him...impregnating me? I knew nothing about Joe, aside from his rather schizophrenic brand of dominance.

The clamps and anal penetration had been difficult to bear, and the forced orgasms into my rapist's mouth had worn me down not only physically, but emotionally.

When Joe had started to remove his clothes, and looked at me with such fierce determination in his eyes, I knew I was in trouble. It occurred to me that he was going to fuck me, and would likely not care whether I was on birth control or not. And as much as I had fantasized about being taken against my will, I was not ready for a baby. I loved children and had always dreamt of being a mother, but how on earth would I care for it? Would I bring my baby with me to the office? Breastfeed it on my lunch break in the bathroom? Not to mention that I would be forfeiting all hope of a social life. And marriage. Would any man ever want me if I had a child that was not his? It would ruin me.

Joe had taken me with such dominance and ferocity that I was helpless to deny anything he would ask of me. Even if I had been capable of fighting him off physically, my heart would not have been in it. Joe knew this. Somehow, he knew.

This was crazy. How would I get out of this? Did I want to get out of this? Why did I feel compelled to stay...to be his in the most explicit sense? Did Joe actually care about me? How could he? He barely knew me. I was his sexual plaything, nothing more, so far as I could tell from his harsh and abrupt treatment. He had raped me. Why on earth would he care about me? Why on earth did I give a shit whether he cared?

I was too exhausted to move, yet my mind was spiraling through all these different thoughts, my conflict growing all the more complex.

Suddenly, I felt Joe's hand slide from my belly down to my mound, then over to my hip, his fingers digging into my flesh possessively. I had been unsure of whether he was awake, until I heard his breathing change. His carnal needs had drawn him out of his slumber, and I knew I was in trouble. Already I could feel his hard cock against my ass, and I froze, terrified but exhilarated at the thought of him taking me again. He felt huge, and dangerous. Would he fuck my ass now, as he had declared so confidently that he would? I couldn't bear it.

I held perfectly still, pretending to be asleep, trying to keep my breathing regular and slow. Of course he was not fooled.

"I know you're awake, little one," Joe purred. "Open your legs for me."

"Please," I whispered. "Please, I can't do it again."

I could hear Joe's breathing go from relaxed, to determined. His hand shifted again to my pussy, which he had shaved entirely smooth only hours ago. It felt strange and while I was none the more naked, I felt more vulnerable and exposed. That was probably what he had in mind.

Dipping his finger teasingly into my cleft, Joe drawled, "Open."

Filled with a torturous mix shame and need, I whimpered, and just barely lifted my left leg.

He grabbed it and immediately wrapped it over his thigh, my body now entirely at his mercy.

Resuming his casual stroking of my pussy, Joe groaned. "Mmmmm, cunt. You are soaked. Soaked and ready for my cock again. You were a good girl last night, submitting to me. Taking my cum deep inside you. You remember baby? You remember how you begged?"

Joe then stuffed two fingers between my folds, drawing another cry from me, and I jerked slightly, trying half-heartedly to avoid his touch. I knew that if he went after my clit, I would be consumed with need. It was enough that he was penetrating me, causing my pussy to burn.

"You're such a good girl Katie. And I'm going to reward you now by giving you what you want," he whispered. "I'm going to take you again. Cum deep inside you."

With that, he shifted and guided the head of his cock to my wet lips. I panted, wanting to be his good girl again, to please him, but knowing that this was ridiculous, crazy, and totally wrong.

Joe eased his cock into me, just a few inches at first, then back and forth. His hand resumed its caress of my belly. The implications were too terrible to imagine, but it made me so hot I couldn't stand it.

My hands fisted in the sheets as Joe slowly began to penetrate me deeper and deeper with each thrust. Each time, just a tiny bit deeper. I wanted it all. I squirmed, my walls clamping down on him in sweet anticipation of his full length filling me to capacity.

"Feel it," Joe growled softly. "Feel my cock baby. You want it."

I whimpered and grabbed his wrist, my eyes snapping shut. I was glad that at least in this position I could escape the harsh penetration of his gaze. He couldn't see through me if I was facing away from him. I think he knew I was fighting him mentally, because he started to thrust with more urgency, his hand moving again to my hip, gripping tight as he started to fuck me. I could feel his nails digging into my skin, and it took me higher.

"I'm going to cum," Joe gritted out, causing my pussy to spasm once more over his shaft. "You're mine. Say the words," Joe said breathily.

There was a definite edge to his voice, and I knew I had better answer in the affirmative.

"Yes, I'm yours," I whispered. I wanted to be his. I couldn't explain it.

"Say my name!" Joe demanded harshly, as his cock shoved deep, hitting my cervix and making me cry out in pain.

"Joe, please!" I cried. "It's too deep! Please slow down!" I begged, grabbing at his hand.

Joe pulled almost all the way out, and then plunged back, deep inside me. Growling like a wild animal, he reached down and started fingering my clit. He was not going to stop.

I tried in vain to tug his wrist away, but he would not be dissuaded. He kept at my clit, pinning me tighter still to his body. I couldn't stop him, even if I wanted to. I wanted my dignity, my virtue, my sanity, but my body wanted Joe.

"I'm so close! Don't fight it baby-girl. Open yourself to me. Take my cum!" he demanded.

Joe applied more pressure to my poor abused clit and rubbed furiously. I was done for.

"Aaaaayyyyyy!!" I cried. "Please Joe! Doooonnn!! Aaaahhh!"

I came, and came, my pussy traitorously preparing to receive Joe's cum.

"Yes!" he bit out. "Take it baby!! I'm cumming. Shit! Aahhhhh!!"

He grunted, and moaned, and thrusted, intent on releasing all his capable sperm into my womb. It seemed to go on forever. He ejaculated so deep within me, his cock swelling and pulsing, sending waves of pleasure through me.

"Cchhrist," he gasped, as he delivered a final series of small thrusts.

I was speechless, wrung out and even more exhausted than before.

When his breathing returned to normal, Joe kicked away the covers, grabbed onto me tight, and rolled onto his back. I lay now with my back against his chest, fully impaled on his still firm cock.

I had thought for certain he was done with me for a while, and I could rest. But oh, was I wrong.

Joe's hands came up and lazily started circling my breasts. He started to massage them, softly at first, then a little more firmly. His fingers dug into my flesh, and I whimpered, trying to shift away from his grasp.

"Be still Kate. I'm not done with you," Joe whispered. "Be my good girl."

He began to vigorously knead my tits. They were still a bit sore from last night, and I hoped he would not go after my nipples. But of course he did.

His hands slowed, and began to teasingly graze my sensitive nipples. I sucked in my breath through my teeth.

"Aaahh," I gasped, my hips jerking. My pussy was pulsing.

"That's it baby, milk me. Squeeze my cock with your pussy. Keep it nice and hard so I can take you again. You know you want it," Joe urged.

His fingers then went from light rubbing to pinching. He was firm with them, but not overly harsh. It hurt, but I felt a throbbing need deep inside me, and didn't want him to stop. I would die if he did. I shook my head from side to side, fisting my hands in the sheets.

"You'd best get used to it darling. I love your big tits. I will enjoy using them again and again. And soon, they will swell with milk."

"Aaaahh!" I moaned, my pussy squeezing down on Joe's cock.

"Mmmmm. Oh baby, your cunt feels so good milking my cock. Does my little slut want more?" Joe taunted.

He gripped my nipples and pulled, lifting my globes upward. I opened my eyes and looked at them, suspended obscenely in the air. I could feel him tightening his fingers, and loosening them, again and again, and my pussy contracted. I felt pain, but also mind-blowing arousal. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. My breath was ragged as I squirmed in ecstasy.

"Christ, look at those gorgeous tits! They're big and round and perfect. I can't wait to get my clamps back on those nipples. You loved it, remember? Just like you'll love my belt. Soon, you'll wear my marks all over those fat tits. I know you want it. You need it!" he hissed into my ear.

Suddenly Joe released my nipples, my breasts dropping and bouncing off my chest. He swiftly rolled both of us, and flipped me to face him, promptly burying himself in my wet folds once more. Gathering one of my tits into his hand, Joe latched onto my nipple and sucked hard. He devoured my tit, sucking and licking, causing my hips to lift and my eyes to water. He began grinding into my pussy, pumping me again and again. My fingers tangled in his hair as he sunk his teeth into my breast. It was heaven and hell all at once.

"Nnnn," Joe grunted as he released my breast. He leaned in and kissed me tenderly, but with urgency. I could tell from his sporadic thrusts that he was near the edge.

He teased my lips with his tongue, daring me. I knew he wanted me to cave...to admit to him that I wanted him. I was in no mood at this point to resist, and I opened my mouth, accepting his tongue. He groaned in satisfaction at my display of submission.

Thrusting desperately into my pussy, beads of sweat forming on his determined brow, Joe warned, "I'm nearly there darling. Be good and milk my cock with your pussy."

"Joe, I don't know if I can..." I whined.

I had cum so hard already. The prospect of cumming again so soon was staggering. I wasn't there yet.

"Yes, you can. Just let go babygirl. Take my cum," he commanded.

With that, Joe started rutting me furiously. Wrapping his hand in my hair and squeezing, he leaned forward and kissed me forcefully. It was a heady mix of pain and pleasure. He raped my mouth with his. He was claiming me for his own. And I came, violently.

"Mmmmmmm," Joe growled into my mouth.

Releasing my swollen lips and forcing his cock deep, he hollered, "Ffffuck, yess! I'm cumming baby, take it deep! Aahhhhh!!"

I felt his cock pulsing, releasing a second load into my pussy. Joe cried out, burying his face in my neck. He sounded almost in pain as he forced his cock into my cervix one last time. Writhing beneath Joe, I savored the feeling of being owned in the most carnal way.

The air was thick with sex. I couldn't think. I knew somehow that what had transpired was wrong, shameful, and crazy, but I didn't care. I was sated.

Joe didn't pull out, but he did roll us over again so I could lay atop him, and we both drifted off into a euphoric sleep.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers