All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 08'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
despite writing so well,why must you all always be so over typical,over predictable and over cliched about your male doms and their female subs?!! ;))

since you write so well,its such a pity the male doms and their female subs are made so predictable and over typical and over cliched by most of you writers!! ;))

if you all left their dialogues midway followed by dot dot....we would know what they said and wouldnt even ask you all even once about it!! ;))

Joe's tender reflections on Kate just not suiting his actions one bit...so was it really necessary? ;)) and he rummages her wallet and steals important documents when she is sleeping off her bdsm exhaustion?! ;))

the sheer obsession to fuck her career up and the same to her dignity before friends she knows, just coz he obsesses over her bearing him a child?!! ;)) Perhaps George Clooney,or Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp ,or sex God Adonis like female magnets to your eyes, what a scum of the earth your precious male lead is!!! ;)) my my!! ;))

Blovely4youBlovely4youalmost 7 years ago
Soo

I'm not entirely sure what the last commenters problem is, but whatever it is its pretty significant.

As this is a NON CON story with a sadistic, dominant male wth a penchant for humiliation, and you're giving us a masochistic, submissive female who loves being called a slut... I think it's perfect. You write her struggle accepting what she loves so well. It's something all I can really identify with to be honest. This story is really really good. Joe is a LOT to handle, but to be honest I like the fact that he's so intense. I don't like him per se, but it's hot as shit haha. So please keep ignoring these shit heads who don't know what section they're in.

joodlejoodlealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Blovely

Your comment means a lot. I'm working on chapter 11 right now, and hope you enjoyed 9 and 10 as well. Let me know. Like a fave author of mine, I'm a bit of a "comment whore". Loves! J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There she goes again.

That mental patient wanderinggypsy is at it again! After complaining vehemently over her disgust of your story and it's characters some chapters ago here she is again attacking your writing. I'm telling you this nut job needs to be banned! If multiple people confront her she'll then go an make up new profiles to side with herself. Sometimes you can see the crazy so clearly in her own writing that I actually pity her. At least I would if she'd just take her meds!

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@ anon

Thanks Anon, for coming to my defense. I contacted this person and it seems they have a love hate thing for my work. Which I prefer to straight out hate. I don’t understand people that complain after they have had over 7 chapters to “get the picture”, but it happens to all non con authors. Anyway thanks for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my Gawd

Wow this chapter was So. Effing. HOT. I honestly don’t understand why people make negative comments on certain pieces especially in noncon. Don’t like it, don’t read it. The rest of us are hard or wet 😉😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
546 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES