All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 13'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

I liked it. It was a little less subdued than the other chapters, but I'm ready for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

His brand of domination comes off as angry aggression. Even in his sleep he gives me the impression that he actually hates or at the least resents women. I hope she finds herself a real Dom and Joe ends up with nothing but his hand for a partner. Let him abuse that for awhile. His right hand can be called cunt and his left bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huh?

I love dominance but if you call and treat me like a bitch you sure as hell won't get submission! You'll get the BITCH! I don't mind being called a little slut or even your whore but the second those words are uttered with contempt you'll see MY contempt! I know some women like being treated like shit but that's a very small demographic even in the bdsm community. This isn't a love story but the grooming of a woman to accept abuse in the guise of kink. As much as non-con turns me on....abuse just kills it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES