See Through Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

I made the popcorn and hurried to join her on the couch.

We cuddled and munched on popcorn for about twenty minutes, until the cocoa arrived. I left Kate to continue the movie, and let Carlos and Jose in. She ignored them as they cleared the food carts, but demanded her cocoa the moment the door closed behind them.

I laughed, "Such a greedy bitch."

I handed her a mug and poured one for myself, even though I wasn't big on instant cocoa.

"You know, my mother makes amazing cocoa. It's a traditional Mexican recipe handed down from her grandmother," I reminisced.

Kate looked up from her movie with a puzzled look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Wow, umm...sorry, I just never thought of you having a mother."

"Well I'm human, after all. Of course I have a mother," I laughed.

"Hmm," Kate replied simply, before returning her attention to Tom Hanks.

Deciding to let that odd moment go, I pulled her close once more. We finished the movie, and to my chagrin, Kate started up another chick flick. Naturally, I fell asleep.

I woke to find Kate staring at me.

"Is it over?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes," Kate answered softly. "I guess we should head to bed now."

"Sounds good," I mumbled. "Come on, let's get ready."

We both went through our nightly rituals in silence, hers taking much longer than mine of course. Needless to say, I kept one eye open until she was in bed, securely in my arms. For the first time in my life, all I wanted was to hold my woman. She did it for me, and I prayed to a God I did not believe in that I did it for her.

----

Joe fell back asleep quickly, eventually lulling me to sleep with his soft but regular snoring. I had expected he would want to take me again before bed, but I was not complaining. The rough physical activity and emotional turmoil of today was enough to wipe me out, even without the food coma Joe had inflicted on us both.

I slept for hours, wrapped blissfully in Joe's arms, but was woken in the darkness by an abrupt jerking motion. The mattress was shifting up and down and back and forth, and I groggily realized that Joe was rolling on top of me.

Before I could react, Joe's lips were fixed to mine. He was growling into my mouth, and I felt a rush of excitement unlike any before. Joe's weight upon me made it hard to breathe, but God help me, my body was instantly aflame.

I paid no heed to the fact that I could pass out at any moment under his aggressive kiss. My pussy was hot and pulsing for Joe.

His tongue shoved into my mouth and I moaned as he gripped my thighs and roughly forced them apart. He was mounting me, like some primitive beast. The way his cock slid to the hilt in a split second left little doubt. I was soaked. Ready and waiting to be claimed. Fucked. Raped.

Joe's crotch hitting mine as he fucked me into oblivion made me squeal into his mouth. I was still very sore, and his hair raked roughly against my swollen mound. It hurt, but God the sensations were too powerful to deny.

Finally I tore my mouth from his, desperately sucking air into my lungs as Joe forced his hard cock deeper into my wet cunt. Robbed of my kiss, Joe unconsciously moved down to my neck, sucking and biting at my already branded flesh.

His primitive growl rung in my ears and sent chills through my entire body. I could feel my nipples pressing into his warm chest as he grunted and groaned, pinning my wrists to the bed so hard it hurt.

God Joe couldn't possibly be awake. He was too callous, too savage, too forceful. Maybe he was dreaming?

"Joe," I whispered. "Joe, are you awake?"

"Mmmmm," he purred, sinking his teeth into my shoulder.

I didn't know if that meant yes, but I wasn't going to ask any more questions. I submitted. I began to thrust my hips up to his, giving myself to him.

Joe found his way back to my mouth, and bit my lip again before sucking my air into his own lungs. I couldn't breathe except through my nose, until Joe let me.

Suddenly, he pulled away, leaving me gasping, trembling with need. What was going on? Did he finally wake up? Was it over?

"Turn," Joe growled, straddling me.

I was dizzy from his attentions, but managed to half roll over before Joe impatiently grabbed my hips and flipped me, positioning me on my knees. He was mounting me again, this time from behind.

My nipples ached when I felt Joe's hand fist tightly in my hair, pulling me upward against his chest.

"You are my bitch," Joe gritted.

All I could do was suck in air, my body tingling with arousal.

Without further ado, Joe forced my head back down and into the pillows before he plowed into me.

"My bitch!" Joe hissed, rutting me like he meant it.

"My bitch!"

"My bitch!"

God, he was right. I was his bitch. His woman. My pussy convulsed every time I heard him mutter those words, "My bitch." It was like a new mantra. Awake or not, Joe was definitely convinced that I was his bitch.

With that carnal thought in mind, I began to hit back, shoving my ass backward at him. I felt his nails digging into my hips, branding my tender flesh once again. I was convinced he'd break skin. He didn't care. He was fucking his bitch. God, he was breeding his bitch. He was breeding me!

The thought caused me to hump my hips faster against him, resulting in a frustrated growl from Joe. He reached down, fisting his hand in my hair again, forcing my face deeper into the pillows.

"Hold still cunt!" Joe admonished. "Let me fuck you!"

I could hardly breathe as Joe gave it to me harder, punishing me for my sluttiness. I would endure it. For Joe. My pussy was pulsing, aching for him. God he was so sexy, fucking me with abandon. There was nothing I would not do. He was right.

I went limp beneath him, which seemed to give him satisfaction, pumping me harder and faster still. I could feel the sweat from his forehead dripping onto me.

"That's it bitch. You will take it. You want it! Fuckk!!"

Joe's rough thrusting, my lack of oxygen, and his harsh cursing hurled me over the edge.

"Mmmm!!" I screamed into the pillows.

"SSShhiiittt!! Aaahhhh!!" Joe roared as he followed me, pumping his seed deep into my pussy.

I could feel my cunt sucking his sperm deep into my womb, and my knees trembled, ready to give out. Joe must have sensed it.

"Hold still bitch. My cock is not leaving your pussy until I'm ready," Joe gushed, struggling to regain control.

I gave a muffled moan of acquiescence, and turned my head to gasp for air before falling into a deep sleep.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers
12