See Through Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fine. If Joe wanted a show, if he wanted to test my limits, I would test his.

Smirking at him for the briefest of moments, I saw his brow furrow. He knew I was plotting, again. I knew the danger in testing Joe, but God help me, I couldn't resist.

Dispensing a handful of lotion, I seductively distributed dots of it over my chest and hips. I moved slowly, torturously, daring Joe with my eyes. But as I felt a tremor deep within my pussy, I realized there was one major flaw in my plan. I would be undoing myself. There was no way to get through this without appearing to everyone on this beach like a bitch in heat.

Carpe diem.

I went for it.

Gently, I caressed my tits, rubbing the lotion into my flesh, careful to avoid shifting the fabric. The tiny triangles of material barely covered my areolas, so it was indeed a challenge. Joe had demanded that I be thorough, so I trailed my fingers slowly along the outlines of the fabric, even dipping beneath it a bit for good measure, as Joe had done.

Circling my areolas this way made me think of Joe and his little exercise with the knife. I remembered him circling the cool blade over my breasts, closer and closer towards my nipples, teasing me into madness. Feelings of fear gradually morphing into waves of lust...round and round, and tease the nub. Round and round, and tease the nub. Round and round...

The thickly erotic memory had me panting again, and as I looked down at my heaving chest, I could see my nipples straining against the thin white fabric, plain as day, for all to see. God, I had never seen them that hard. Or maybe it was just the sheer white fabric that made them look more pronounced. Pronounced, slutty, obscene...

And that was when I looked.

I looked off to my left, and was shocked to see several men, and a few women, watching me in awe. Not in disgust. In awe. Disbelief. And the feeling was mutual.

I dared to look at some of the men who were standing in closer proximity to me. The lust in their eyes was unmistakable, and it made my pussy burn all the more. Did all of these men want me?

I shivered at the thought of being taken by all of them. Forced to my knees and fucked in my mouth, my pussy, and my virgin ass. Being penetrated from all angles. The men calling me whore...cunt...slut...bitch. Laughing at me and mocking me as I responded by sucking harder, my hips hitting back eagerly. Their warm semen being forced from me noisily as each man in line took his turn with my holes. Becoming blissfully sore beneath all of their harsh, self-indulgent thrusts...

"Kate," Joe called from the shadows, his voice rough and gravelly, his eyes aflame with possessiveness and desire.

Nodding to the apex of my thighs, Joe growled, "Remember to be thorough. Or else."

I nodded, and abandoned my tits, sliding both hands down and over my hips. Initially, I had been hesitant to approach my bikini line. I wanted to preserve my dignity. But that was long gone now. Why not finish the job?

As I had done with my bikini top, I trailed my fingers along the edge of the material, dipping beneath the strings at my hips for good measure. As my fingers drifted closer and closer to my mound, I felt myself growing wetter and wetter. I couldn't bear to look at anyone, especially Joe. I closed my eyes, and reached down to rub the lotion along my inner thighs.

"Be thorough Kate," I heard Joe repeat, although his voice was faint.

My eyes fluttered, and my insides quivered at Joe's firm command. Obediently, I dipped my lotion-coated fingers between my thighs, drawing them up along my outer folds. My pussy pulsed and I felt like I was going to cum. My creamy fingers teased along the top of my mound, the tiny triangle of fabric growing ever moister, ever sheerer, exposing my pussy to all who would watch.

Again and again I rubbed my fingers along my bikini line, becoming immersed in the sexual feeling of ultimate obedience. Ultimate submission.

My clit was pulsing. All I could think of was the hunger in Joe's eyes, and his gruff tone as he commanded me to, "Be thorough." The heady sensation was overwhelming.

I writhed as I rubbed the lotion closer and closer to my snatch. The fabric had begun to retreat into my glistening folds, more and more of my clean-shaven pussy coming into view for all to see. I didn't care. I was on cloud nine. It didn't feel whorish or brazen. It was thrilling. A high like I'd never experienced. I was flying.

Suddenly freed from my inhibitions, I let my fingers roam over my mound.

"Be thorough Kate," I heard Joe say, over and over in my mind.

"Yes," I whispered.

As my fingertips came into contact with my clit, I felt my pussy contract. I felt a fresh stream of juices flow from me. My mouth open, my eyes closed, I was in a dream.

And suddenly, I was in his arms.

Joe held me against him, enveloping me in his fuzzy and warm embrace. The people were gone. The loud crash of the ocean waves was gone. The beach was gone. There was only Joe, holding me tight to him. I felt cherished. I felt loved. I never wanted it to end.

---

I had kept a close eye on Kate, and a closer eye on the men who were gravitating towards her. Anyone who looked in my direction would immediately be aware of my ownership of Kate, and keep their distance. I wasn't an idiot. Kate was an incredibly desirable woman. I had to keep control of the situation and ensure she was not harmed in any way. No one but I would touch her. I vowed.

On the surface, my demand of Kate was intended to test her obedience, or rather, the depth of her submission. But behind the calm, cool, and collected façade, something in me had snapped, and I was losing control.

I could feel Kate slipping away from me as this voyage approached its inevitable end. If I did not take my fill of Kate now, I would never have the chance again. I would never know this pleasure again. Never know her warmth, her scent, her sweet submission. I would never come this close to...peace, ever again.

I had to take all of her.

While I had been testing Kate's submissiveness in this mad experiment, she was testing the very last threads of my control as I watched her massage lotion into her areolas. Lord have mercy. The men I observed gazing at Kate were slack-jawed, and I could hardly blame them.

I had expected her to cave. To run back to me, and the protective haven of the umbrella. I would not have been angry with her, but I definitely would have taken great delight in the 'punishment' this evening would include. I was the one now enduring the punishment as my eyes roamed over her glistening curves.

"Kate," I called to her. "Remember to be thorough...or else."

God, what was I doing? I kept pushing Kate, daring her to defy me, and she kept rising to the challenge.

She was a distance away, but I could see her glazed look as her eyes flew back to mine. She gave a nearly imperceptible nod as her hands traveled south.

My mouth watered as she dipped her fingers beneath the strings at her hips, inching closer and closer to her crevice. My cock was hard as steel, and I was sorely tempted to run to her, force her to her knees, and fuck her until we were both caked in sand.

I bit my lip as her fingers circled her inner thighs. I knew the softness of those thighs. It was heaven. God, I could not wait to have them wrapped around my head again. To eat her glorious pussy, and taste her orgasm before plunging my member urgently to the hilt. It had to be soon.

My vision zeroed in on her fingertips, timidly creeping ever closer to her lips. I could see how wet the thin material had become, nearly transparent, and starting to disappear within Kate's own silky folds.

"Be thorough Kate," I gritted out one last time.

I had to see how far she would go, but I was nearing my breaking point. Who would blink first?

I would soon have my answer.

Kate obeyed, and my jaw clenched as I watched her fingers trace the edge of her bikini.

I was transfixed, blown away by the depth her submission. I wouldn't last much longer. My control was wearing dangerously thin as my dick throbbed and twitched inside my shorts, desperate to be inside her moist tight sheath. This had to be the stupidest idea I'd ever had. I had to have Kate now, but fat chance of that. We had an audience of dozens.

My eyes traveled back to Kate's face, observing her look of complete serenity.

Shit. She had obviously long since departed from reality. It was enough.

As Kate's jaw dropped, her hand brushing over the top of her mound, I was on my feet. I closed the distance between us in an instant, gathering her in my arms protectively.

I wanted to protect her. Kate was too sweet, too innocent, too perfect for an asshole like me. As I held her tight to my chest, I felt something inside of me break.

Without a word, I scooped Kate into my arms, and carried her back to the shade of our umbrella. I laid her down for a moment before situating myself next to her and pulling her close.

"Mmmm," Kate murmured absently.

"Ssshhh," I soothed, as I pulled her tighter to my chest. "You're such a good girl baby. Just rest. I'm right here."

Kate sighed in my arms, and I kissed the top of her head. How the fuck was I supposed to let this woman go?

I wanted to convince her to stay with me, but truthfully, I didn't deserve that chance. My behavior, my sadistic selfishness was so far below her. Slowly I was coming to accept that not only was she likely to run at the very first opportunity, but I was more and more likely to let her. To encourage it, even. Even though it would break me.

Next week would definitely be one cloaked in shadows, drinking myself stupid, trying to forget her. Trying to forget this infatuation, this period of weakness, of happiness. Even with Kate in my arms, I felt my heart begin to shield itself, preparing for the inevitable.

To be continued...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

joe put kate in danger suppose if those neighours or beach guys assaulted kate or blackmailed her with a video or humiliate her later when she was alone when joe was not there or maybe the relationship ends who would be responsible

doing things to kate in privacy is understandable although i really hated the punishment part where he thrusted mercilessly in her pussy without caring about the butt plug or rigorous whipping that might give her irreversible injuries

but letting her available to be humiliated by others just for his kink despite the fact that they might get saperated and there would be no one then to protect her is equivalent to a pimp letting a newbie virgin kid to a frat house gangbang

it would have been better if he dud this public humiliation after marriage at least then he would have been forced to look for her safety but here with no string attached she seems to be alone on all the receiving ends with no accountability of joes for his participation in forcing her to do so

KeeganGKeeganGover 6 years ago
:)

Thanks bunches, happy holidays to you as well. I look forward to whatever you publish.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@Keegan

Thanks for clarifying. Believe me the impregnation aspect is not being abandoned. I just felt too much of a focus on it would seem unrealistic. I fully intend to loop back around. Like I noted a while back as well, this is a variety pack of kink. I’m just selfishly indulging in the pregnancy aspect more than others. Lol. You are the first to say how much you love that so thank you. If you stick around you may be glad. Happy holidays either way. J

KeeganGKeeganGover 6 years ago
A justification

(I've emailed you directly as well).

Hi Joodle,

Thanks for the reply and interest in wanting to know what your readers like/think. What I meant about "losing momentum", was that it seems as if this is some how spiraling in a completely different direction. I fell in love with the story because of the "impregnation" theme. His/their journey to impregnating her, her slowly warming up to him and him slowly allowing himself to soften up to her. I think you seeking more depth is fine, I also think that the twists and turns are fine as well. However, I feel as the story goes on, it's easy to forget about the 'impregnation' aspect of it. To me that's what you introduced and that's the core of the story. You've maintained the BDSM aspect, he's been dominate and she's been submissive in each story, however-the core (impregnation) is forgettable as the story progresses. As far as too much sex...NO. Lol, this is a erotic site-I expect sex, sex , a plot, and more sex. There literally is no such thing as 'too much sex' on a 'sex-story site". The sexual/erotic aspect of the story is fine. It's not awkward either. It's a VERY interesting story-it involkes various emotions, which is rare for a story on here (at least the ones I've read). The fact that he stole her info and tested her to see if she'd be truthful-how she still wouldn't let her guard down and be honest with him. I was frustrated (even though she was a victim) at her, if not angry. He was hurt, which made me pity him (the rapist). Your storytelling is great, I just lost the "impregnation" aspect of it. I look forward to following all that you write-impregnation or not. Again, don't change your outline for me. My 'thing' is impregnation and to dive into the story with one expectation and it's left out after a while...it 'loses momentum' with me. I appreciate the response and hope that my rambling helps to justify my initial thoughts! Thanks, friend.

joodlejoodleover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Hey, thanks for your comment. I appreciate it being more than just a few blunt words of discouragement, but it would help if you could be more specific about what you mean by "losing momentum". I'm a people pleaser, and loss of momentum could be to do with my attempt to please readers seeking a bit more depth? Or my first attempt at adding a couple twists and turns? I have admitted before that I specialize more in the sex scenes than the story. So sorry about that, LOL. I'd like to know what your issue is exactly. We have a couple chapters left still, so it's unfortunate that you have been so dedicated only to be disappointed. I felt much the same way when I read the Bella series, where (spoiler alert) the lead man died at the end before they could achieve closure in their relationship. I was outraged at the author for the first time in my Lit patronage. Getting back to the issues you are having with the story, is it too much sex? Not enough sex? Too much awkwardness? I feel you on the awkward part, which is something that is frankly quite essential to making the story feel realistic. But I can say that I feel the story will gain momentum in the final chapters---in my opinion. I am planning a spin-off series that may be more to your liking (if you enjoy sexual tension), which hopefully I can condense into fewer chapters, but if I was to make the chapters longer it would be one post every two months, instead of every month, and i'm just not that patient. The spin-off won't feature nearly as much sex in the first few chapters, but it will be hot---in my opinion. Contact me direct if you wish to share your thoughts in more detail. Thanks again for keeping up with my story. It means a lot to me that it was written well enough to keep your attention for a while, although I am sad it didn't please you ultimately. Best, J.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dwelling in Desire Ch. 01 Man lusts after younger woman he employs.in BDSM
Taking Care of a Problem Ben intimidates a witness into staying silent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Imperius Ch. 01 He claims her at last.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Royal Sentence Marriage is her punishment, taming her is his duty.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories