All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 16'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Noooooooo!!!!

Please don't let this end like this!!!! F$&@! Joe should just confess to her ASAP! I mean WTF? He would just let her go after that traumatic shit? No way! I feel so bad for poor Kate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

Joe should fuck her, take her, rape her the right way...so she learns that he loves her. Not that weak violent shit Scott tried but the way only a man can drive a woman to accept true love.

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 6 years ago
Consideration

I rather hope Joe rethinks “letting her go” after the attack. Such a move could easily gut Kate’s self esteem. Just when someone needs acceptance and support, esp if she’s pregnant with his child, the timing couldn’t be worse for that kind of move. Also it’s not the kind of relationship-building/drama I’d care to read about. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reality Check

What a reality check! Not just for Kate but even more for Joe. By dangling Kate like a piece of meat in front of countless men how can he expect any of them to resist their urge to rape her just like he did? I'm sure their balcony neighbors wouldn't hesitate at the chance after watching him treat her like nothing but a fuck hole while calling her Slut! Cunt! Whore! Seriously? How dare he judge anyone else for acting like the animal HE is! Scott didn't do anything he didn't do. He bit her for fuck's sake! Romanticized is a double edged sword. As for Kate...she needs some distance and deep psycho therapy to realize she's worth a consensual relationship. Especially if it involves kink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more realistic chapter than other fantasy chapter

in real world if somw women whore herself out in beach she will be slut shamed,filmed and would be trending on pornhub

but here in your fantasy people are thanking her for her wanton display really unbelievable

the only thing believable was men like scott raping women like kate after her beach exhibition

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES