See Through Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

I felt inevitable butterflies at his approach. His movements were so similar to Joe's. But Scott's eyes were cold, devoid of any emotion or compassion. The handsome flirtatious Nike rep was gone. In his place, a dark and sinister stranger. And I actually felt...fear. Genuine fear.

"Scott please get out," I pleaded gently. "You can't be in here."

A weak argument at best, but it was all I could manage.

"What? Are you shy?" Scott mocked. "From what I understand, you are nothing more than a whore. A lying, manipulative, tease of a whore. You had me completely fooled."

Scott was so close now. I could feel his breath on my face, his masculine musk bombarding my senses.

"I saw you on the beach today, putting yourself on display like fucking gutter trash. Your Daddy was right about you," Scott hissed, closing the small distance between us. "But I suppose it's just as well. You are looking delicious, and your little show on the beach still has me hard as fuck."

"Scott please," I whimpered. In the dark I saw his heated eyes promising nothing but torment. I didn't want to anger him further, but I needed to get out of here.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be quick. You can run back to Daddy afterward. I'm gonna take what should have been mine to begin with."

And with that final declaration, Scott grabbed my wrists and crushed his lips to mine.

"Mmmmm!!" I squealed into his mouth before he forced his tongue between my lips.

I struggled against him, my body aflame with passion while my mind prayed for salvation. There was bitterness in Scott's kiss. It was punishing and cruel.

Scott growled into my mouth and secured both my wrists in one hand above my head.

Ripping my mouth from his, I cried, "Scott stop, please! You don't understand!"

"Shut it bitch!" he spat.

I winced as he grabbed my breast with his free hand, his sharp nails digging into my sensitive flesh. As Scott twisted my breast harshly, I felt pain radiating through me. The wrong kind of pain.

"Owwwfuck!!" I hissed before he conquered my mouth again.

"Mmmhhh," Scott moaned, kneeing my legs apart.

I squirmed in retaliation, trying to throw him off of me with my hips.

Pulling away, Scott chided, "Look at you, you little minx. You fucking want it!"

"No! Fuck you! Let me go!" I demanded.

"Not a chance sweetheart," Scott snickered. "I'm gonna fuck this pussy."

Scott consumed my mouth yet again, and through the buzzing in my ears, I heard the jangle of a belt buckle.

"Mmmmm!!" I screeched. My lips were starting to bruise under his aggressive kiss, and my wrists ached. I could barely feel my hands.

This was rape. THIS was rape. Scott, the dashing gentleman from the bar, was raping me. The chiseled, hard, fit body I had admired was heavy and cold against me.

Scott's free hand scraped at my thigh, hastily attempting to shove my dress up my legs. For once, I was thankful it was so tight, as it was obviously causing him trouble.

"Bitch, hold still!" Scott barked, releasing my mouth.

This was it. This was it. THIS was what it was like. I felt the distant and shameful tingling between my legs, but it was terror that dominated me now.

"Nooo!" I cried.

Scott had finally managed to wrench my dress up to my hips.

"Shut up whore. I'm going to make this pussy mine!" Scott hissed into my face.

My mind was awash with fear and conflict. Joe had raped me. And now Scott was raping me. So why was it that the one thing I could think of was Joe? Where was he? Would he save me? How wrong was it, that I wanted that son-of-a-bitch to save me?

Real tears began spilling over my cheeks. This was my fault. I was sick. I had wanted this, apparently all my life. So why did I now feel nauseated at the thought of Scott's impending penetration of my body?

I felt Scott's warm shaft slap against my thigh as it popped from his fly, causing my sobs to ring louder through the air. I knew my body would soon betray me, again.

As I waited for him to force his way into me, a huge bang shocked both of us. Before I knew what was happening, Scott's weight was off me, and I fell to the floor. Joe.

"Fuck! What the hell??" Scott cursed.

"Stay here," Joe growled, I presumed at me, because in a flash, he and Scott were gone.

---

I very nearly went after her as she hurried off to relieve herself. That tight white dress was truly sinful, and made her shapely ass all the more glorious.

That ass of hers...mmmm. I thought back to that first night in the elevator, admiring her perfect rounded globes as she fidgeted in front of me. I had to have her one last time, if for no other reason than to grip that ass in my hands. Grip it, maul it, spank it, claim it until she brought me to release with her screams and the clench of her tight channel.

It was then I noticed how hard I was beneath the table. I had to calm down. Well, I didn't have to, but I was having a difficult enough time controlling myself around Kate when I wasn't rock hard. When I was...

I took a swift gulp of Jack and called the waiter to bring us some water.

I was halfway through my water when I noticed Kate still was not back. I grinned as I considered that she may have taken my command to "Think of me" a bit too seriously. Perhaps she was on the toilet fingering herself silly, panting, imagining my cock hitting the back of her throat, her abundant pussy juices dripping steadily into the bowl. What a deliciously wicked image.

Dammit, I couldn't think like that. But what else could she be doing?

My cocky smirk was sobered instantly when I realized that she had been gone long enough to possibly sneak out without me noticing. Was there a rear exit?

Shit.

I was being paranoid. Women take longer in the bathroom. Every guy knows that. I would give her another five minutes before I worried.

Staring at my watch during that five minutes was torture. I was worried already, but I wanted to give Kate the benefit of the doubt, as I had this morning. She had come back after breakfast with her friend. But I had upset her this evening with my digging. Perhaps it was all she needed to get up the nerve to run.

I cursed myself as I pushed my chair away from the table one minute early. She undid me. I just couldn't risk waiting another minute.

Signaling for the check, I headed towards the hallway Kate had disappeared into. I frowned as I noticed how dark it was. But the hair stood on the back of my neck when I heard her muffled shriek.

I bolted to the ladies room entrance and kicked the fucking door in.

A man had Kate against the far wall, and his belt was loose. I saw red.

Lunging forward, I grabbed him by his hair and shirt, wrenching him away from Kate.

"Fuck! What the hell??" the man yelled.

"Stay here," I commanded Kate.

She had slipped to the floor and looked very shaken up. Tears shone on her face. I would need to make quick work of this asshole. Quick work.

I dragged the fucker into the men's room, shoving him toward the wall before I locked the door.

I needed to end the fucker. Blinking away the red, I realized that the man looked familiar. Holy shit. It was...Scott. I think. Pretty Boy.

Before he could orient himself, I moved on him quickly, grabbing him by the throat.

"You're the little shit that tried to move in on my woman. Apparently you were still trying to move in. Well let me assure you, you will not be moving easily for a while."

"Jjssshhh!" was the only noise he could emit with my grip on his windpipe, but his eyes said it all.

I leaned in closer, my words clipped.

"Listen up you little shit. I would love to kill you right now. I. Would. Love. It. But I haven't the time to make it look like much of an accident. So I'm going to issue a warning. She is mine. If you do happen to make it back to the ship, just know that if I see you, the last thing you ever see will be blue."

Scott's face was turning red, probably a combination of fury and lack of oxygen. His eyes burned with a vengeance. I wanted so badly to kill him. So badly. But every second I wasted on this fucker was a second I could not attend to Kate.

With that thought, I swiftly twisted his head to the side, the impact against the wall knocking him unconscious. He fell to the floor with a thud, his fly still hanging open. Shaking my head in disgust, I pulled his wallet from the pocket of his shorts.

Making quick note of the address on his driver's license, I swiped one of his business cards for safekeeping. I would send it to my P.I. as soon as I got back to Chicago. Scott had seen my face, and there was the risk that he might try to press assault charges later. If he tried anything, anything at all, I would make the necessary calls and he would regret it. He was in deep enough as it was.

Satisfied that he would be out long enough for us to get back to the ship without issue, I rushed back to Kate.

Kate was still slumped on the tile floor, her face stricken.

Her eyes were swollen from tears, her skirt had been shoved up her thighs, and her leg had a cut that was bleeding. As I knelt down before her, I saw that her lip was also swollen and bleeding.

The fucker. He would pay. I desperately wanted to drown his ass in the toilet, but Kate needed me now.

"Darling, I'm here now. Are you okay?" I asked gently, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Kate was silent. My stomach turned as I took in her traumatized expression.

"Baby it's okay now. I'm gonna take care of you."

She had this vacant stare that froze the blood in my veins. Shaking my head, I crouched and lifted her up. We had to hurry out of here before people started asking questions.

"Come on baby," was the last order I issued as we proceeded back through the bar.

I set her gently on a chair before flagging our waiter and forking over a few hundred for his discretion. Thankfully, there were multiple cabs waiting in the parking lot.

"The pier please, and hurry," I prompted the driver, who nodded.

--

I had spent most of the ride back to the ship quietly seething over Scott's attempt to rape Kate. I held Kate's hand in an attempt to comfort her, to show her I was here to protect her, but she remained cold and distant.

What the hell was I going to do? Explain to a woman I had raped that I was the only one allowed to rape her? That I was different from him? That I was better because I actually cared about her?

Our situation was more twisted than ever. I regretted the day we came into contact. The day her innocence and vulnerability had snatched my heart, and my desire. I wanted to wipe the slate clean. But as I looked at her, staring out the window at the shoreline, I saw the happy times we could have. The laughs and tears. The first Christmas with our baby. My insides warmed, and I inadvertently squeezed her hand.

The elevator ride to our suite was just as uncomfortable. This was the first time we had ridden together without sexual tension. It was a different kind of tension, and much less pleasant. I knew that Kate had been through a traumatic experience, traumatic experiences rather, and needed comfort now. And while I was perfectly willing to provide that comfort, I doubted if I was really the one she needed.

I guided her into the suite, and proceeded straight to the bathroom to draw a warm bath. I cursed softly when I couldn't find any bubble bath. Weren't these fucking places supposed to have bubble bath? Not that I indulged in such things, but I imagined Kate probably would, and I wanted to give her that. Whatever.

Testing the water temperature, I turned to Kate, who stood waiting in the doorway staring at the floor.

I approached her slowly, drawing her inside to disrobe. The scarf and sandals were easy enough, but I found that the dress was indeed too tight to remove with any degree of ease. Knowing that this dress would probably do little more than act as a symbol of today's incident, I quickly tore the material, making quick work of freeing her from the restrictive garment. I had so loved the way she looked in it, but even I had to admit, this was not how I wanted it to be.

She startled as I ripped away the fabric, but continued to stare at the floor.

I however, was focused on her skin. Experiencing a fury I had never known.

Kate had bruises on her left breast, the cut on her thigh, the drying blood on her lip, some bruising on her wrists, and to put the icing on the cake, my mark on the right side of her neck. I was enraged. And wracked with guilt.

It was really for the best that Kate's eyes were elsewhere, or she may have fled from my no doubt murderous expression. Doing my best to smooth my features, I undressed as well and got into the bath, helping her in after me.

I lathered her gently, slowly, seeking more to soothe her than to wash her. I wanted to give her peace, respite from the horror of this afternoon. Really, the horror of this whole fucked up voyage. I wanted that for her. But I knew what that ultimately meant, and it had my stomach in knots. Tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I would let her go. But tonight she needed me, if for nothing else but a warm body to enfold her and absorb her tears.

Once Kate was all dry, I wrapped her in a robe and guided her to sit on the bed. I opened my suitcase, and reached into one of the inside compartments for my first aid kit. I always kept at least the essentials with me for liability reasons.

I started with the cut on her leg, disinfecting it and coating it heavily with antibiotic ointment before applying a bandage.

For the first time in hours, Kate's eyes flew to mine as I moved her hair to the side, and treated my own mark with ointment.

"Why are you doing this?" Kate asked softly. She seemed genuinely confused that I would treat not only her wounds from Scott, but the mark I had given her as well.

"Because I want to," I answered plainly. It was the truth, as cut and dried as I could make it.

I applied a tiny bit of ointment to her lip. The damage there was not significant, but I wanted to be diligent in my care of her. While I could.

The rest of the evening passed in almost complete silence. I ordered dinner for us, and some cold compresses for Kate's wrists while we watched another bland chick flick.

As I pulled her closer to me under the covers, kissing the top of her head, my heart ached. My mind swam with hopeless dreams and harsh realities. The dreams of Kate's belly rounded with our babe. The reality that my life was a complex puzzle of strict boundaries and murky shadows. What could I do?

I closed my eyes, banishing the dark thoughts, and held her tighter to me, enjoying her peaceful sigh tickling my chest. Once I heard her tell-tale whisper like snore, I relaxed and waited for sleep to claim me as well.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I would let her go.

----

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers
12