All Comments on 'See Thru Shorts'

by DennisShorelan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

THRU in the title told me not to read this, just because some dickhead got it put in the dictionary doesn't mean it belongs in STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ummm sounds delightful. I like to go for a drive with my large butt plug inside me.

DennisShorelanDennisShorelanabout 7 years agoAuthor
apologies

Sorry about the use of "thru". Did not mean to offend anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Makes me curious

I'm a bi guy who has limited experience, I'm quite masculine in normal life but I find when I'm enjoying my bi side i like to be submissive and enjoy wearing tight skimpy underwear. I may just have to experiment with some tight see through shorts like the ones in this story. It would be hot to be on my knees with a hard cum filled cock in my mouth and my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Am I the only girl that enjoyed this?

I loved the story, despite being a pansexual female I love reading about gay sex and got off on it. Don't stop writing!

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Underrated

The stories recently posted by this writer deserve more support than they are getting .

I hope my vote of 5 helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fun story

White tennis shorts can also be effective at letting the jewels show thru

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
Anyone else old enough to remember OP's

I can think of nothing hotter than a sexy guy wearing a pair of tight OP (Ocean Pacific) corduroy shorts. They most definitely were not see through, but were short enough and snug enough to make a guy like me want to take them off the wearer, and play with the package underneath! They really didn't leave too much to the imagination.

I still have a pair of them in baby blue. Unfortunately, they are size 34, and my waist has expanded to 40! Even if I wasn't sexy, wearing tight, form fitting, shorts made me feel sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love your story

I have always loved to wear tight little shorts too . So glad to hear other guys enjoy it to .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OP shorts

I still have a pair of OP shorts from around 25 or more years ago. They were made of very thin material (not corduroy like another commenter's), so they always showed the shape of my cock and balls very well, and they were so short, I could, and often do let one or the other hang out sort of discreetly when I go without undies. They are size 34, and I now take size 36 or 38, but that makes them even tighter, and I love the sensation. Unlike the running shorts with the slits all the way to the waist band or the extra short cutoffs, both of which I described in comments on your other stories, I wear these in public at malls, restaurants and on the streets. They make my ass look very fuckable, so they are very effective for picking up guys who know why I'm wearing them.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
NICE

Your back to 5 star from me on this one. The last one only got a 3. Keep up the good work , a little longer would be nice also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shorts

I had white speedos in my teens, guys loved them

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 5 years ago
Lovely story!

This was an amazing read and I hope that you will write more in the future. However, I really don't like the use of the word 'thru'. That aside, I love the story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
I've a fetish for shorts

I LOVE shorts, and the shorter the better. I currently have some very nice arse hugging, crotch grabbing Aussibum rugby shorts. Perfect. When I was a teenager working on the farm I went commando wearing very short torn cutoffs that often meant a sweaty bollock would slip out the cuff. I noticed my neighbours were often watching from their bedroom window so it seemed perfectly natural to bend over to pick up something knowing they would get a good view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will always remember the really short cut off jeans shorts a buddy of mine wore one day when we were teenagers, he happened to go commando and I was treated with a very clear view of his cut cock head and his brown curly pubic hair covered balls sitting right across me. I don't think he realized he was hanging out on that hot summer day as we were enjoying the warm sun by the water. I never knew he was cut until that day and that memory stayed with me along with the site of those balls. Often thought later about how he would taste and smell if I was ever to suck cock. Never have but still think about it 40 years later! To this day, I love the idea of getting a peak at a guys junk up his short legs and I love to crotch watch during the summer. That summer years ago was very formative as part of my current sexual desires and formed my love of the look of cut cocks and led me to pay attention to guys dicks whenever I was in the showers at school or at the pool. Thanks for writing this and the memories it brings back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous