Seeds of Doubt, Harvest of Sorrow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

Her reaction was completely unexpected. I had been expecting another fit of crying as well as apologies where she would proclaim how sorry she was. Then after much crying I figured that she would explain how and who had seen her breasts and gotten his hand on her panties.

I really didn't think that she had cheated on me beyond showing her breasts or at the worst letting a man touch them. As for the panties, I figured the same man had somehow taken them from the drawer in which they were. I simply could not visualize Catherine having sex with another man.

Instead, she suddenly got up and left the table. As she did so, she turned toward me and said in an extremely harsh voice.

"If you have such a low opinion of me then there is no need for me to remain in your presence. Take the roast out of the oven yourself, I am going into my room where you won't have to look at me."

Before that day, I had never seen Catherine so angry in my life. People often say that reddish hair people with freckles usually have a fiery temper, but until then I never had been a witness to this facet of her character.

Up to now, I was pretty sure that she was guilty -- to a certain degree -- of doing things that she shouldn't have, but now I was beginning to have serious doubts.

For the next few days we practically didn't talk to one another except if it was about something that couldn't be avoided. Of course our sex life was nil. Very gradually, as the days went by, she began to soften up toward me. After a couple of weeks, things were almost as they had been before but not quite.

Our sex life wasn't yet at the point where it had been before that terrible day. We were having sex, but instead of the three or four times per week as it had been before this whole thing began, we were doing it about once a week now. Even then I could tell that Catherine wasn't enjoying it as much as she did before.

Of course we no longer talked about the 'mole letter' or the black panties. In my mind, I now had serious doubts about the whole thing and I figured that it would be best to forget everything since I didn't have substantial proof of her cheating. It took another couple of months for our sex life to get back on track and when it finally did, it was as if we were both trying to catch up for the lost time.

Gradually, the frequency and the intensity of our lovemaking reached a peek never attained before. I was extremely satisfy with my sex life now and more important still, Catherine seemed very happy also and all thoughts of the two anonymous letters were far behind us.

Then one evening, I got a pleasant surprise when I began to explore my wife's voluptuous body. As soon as my hand reached her vagina I discovered that she had shaved her pussy hair completely.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise? I have the impression that my hand is exploring a teen. Is that legal honey?" I said jokingly.

"Of course silly. You have been asking me to trim my hair down there for years. So I decided to trim and shave it today. Do you like the feel of my pussy the way it is now?"

"Yes! Yes, I love it. You should have done this a long time ago baby. It feel so smooth and so inviting."

"I first had to removed the surplus hair with scissors then I finished the job using one of your razors to shave myself completely. I had to be careful so that I wouldn't cut myself. There is only one small spot that I didn't dare to shave since I couldn't reach it with my right hand and I was afraid of cutting myself. Touch there on my right lip."

As she said this, she took one of my fingers with her right hand and proceeded to move it just on the inside edge of her right lip. Indeed, I could feel a small patch of hair where she hadn't shave.

We made love for almost two hours that evening. I first went down on her and after she had had a long orgasm my mean of my mouth we went into a 69 position and it was her turn to make me cum in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop that she sucked from my erection and later, when I had recovered enough, we made love in the missionary position which is Catherine favorite position.

For the next two weeks we were just like a newly wed couple. Our love making was almost a daily affair and we even began to seriously talk about giving our daughter a little brother or a sister.

Then at the beginning of the third weeks after she had shaved her pussy, I received a third anonymous letter.

By then I had practically forgotten the two previous ones. I figured that someone was jealous about our happy marriage and somehow -- by means that I still couldn't explain to myself -- had gotten information about my wife's mole and had also gotten his hand on her panties or similarly panties, then sent them to me.

I know that this might sound like a very poor explanation, but I was then and still am, completely in love with my wife. So I suppose that any excuse to save my marriage was acceptable to me.

As soon as I saw the now familiar hand printed writing of the letter which my secretary had placed on top of my desk with the rest of my daily mail, I knew exactly what it was. It was of the same small size as that of the white envelope of the first letter. Even the color of the ink of the printed letters was identical as the two previous letters. Of course there was no return address at the back. The only difference with this letter from the first one, was the fact that this one had a small bulge in the middle of the envelope. It appeared that there was something having a certain thickness inside the envelope.

For long seconds I debated in my mind whether I should simply throw it away and not even bother to read the sinister message that I knew was inside. It occurred to me that once I would open it, my life was going to change for ever.

With trembling hands, while my heart began beating extremely fast behind my ribs cage, I slowly cut the edge of the envelope with my letter opener. In the back of my mind, I somehow knew that what I was about to read was going to destroy my marriage. So every second that I managed to delay the inevitable was one more second that I remained happily married to Catherine. Slowly my fingers reached inside the now opened envelope and I pulled out a small rectangular card.

(to be continued)

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers
12