Seeing Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was dying; his cock was so hard it felt like it was going to break off. He had never been this hard in his life. His balls throbbed with a heartbeat of their own, begging for relief.

"Look at that sis, I think he likes what he sees." Krissy said, grabbing her sister's head and making her look at Mike's engorged member.

Kathy blushed deeply. Mike was as big as she remembered: easily ten inches long, and almost as thick as her wrist. Paul was nowhere near as well endowed as his brother. The thought of having that inside of her made Kathy a little uneasy. It also made her pussy ache in blissful anticipation.

"I know what he'll like even more." Krissy was saying. She grabbed a straight back chair from the little kitchenette area of the hotel room and put it beside the bed. Abruptly she grabbed her sister's panties and ripped them free of her body. She pushed her into the chair and then stepped out of her own panties. She leaned over her sister, took her chin in her hand and drew her into a kiss. Kathy's body went rigid when her sister pushed her lips to hers. They hadn't discussed doing anything like this. They were just going to get Mike good and worked up, then Krissy would leave and Kathy would have him all to herself.

Krissy was persistent though, probing with her tongue, caressing her head. Reluctantly, Kathy gave in and opened her mouth. It was immediately invaded by her sister's tongue, swirling around her own, exploring. Kathy felt a shiver run down her spine, ending at the furnace between her thighs. Her sister's hand rose to cup her breast. Kathy moaned into her mouth when she pinched the erect nipple.

Mike was out of his mind. Watching Krissy and Kathy kiss was one of the most erotic acts he had ever witnessed. Unbelievably, his cock felt harder than it had earlier. It stood proudly at attention, pointing straight at the ceiling. Precum oozed slowly from the tip, making the swollen head glisten. He wasn't sure how much longer he could stand this torture.

Krissy looked back over her shoulder at Mike. Seeing his massive tool standing there caused something inside of her to snap. Her already wet pussy gushed.

"Remember what I told you Mike?" She said smiling. "Now we have to punish you for not fucking my smoking hot twin sister when you had the chance."

She sunk slowly to her knees, still looking over her shoulder. She gave him a playful wink before dipping her head between her sister's thighs. She paused a moment, considering what she was about to do: she had never intended for things to get this out of hand. But now here she was, with her face inches away from her sister's crotch. Then she thought about how turned on Mike was and her inhibitions fell away. Kathy gasped, her eyes growing as big as dinner plates when she felt her sister's tongue slide over the smooth puffy skin of her pussy lips. Seconds later her tongue, that incessant explorer, found its way into the moist cavity of her vagina. Krissy probed and licked with her tongue, enjoying the sticky sweet taste of her sister's juices.

"Mmmm she tastes sooooo good Mike." Krissy panted, comming up for air.

She immediately fell back to work, licking, sucking, slurping on her sister's dripping opening. Her tongue found Kathy's clit, and traced slow circles around it. She sucked hard on the little bud, drawing a long, low moan from her sister. Her own clit was throbbing as well. She let a hand slide between her legs to give it a quick rub, sending shivers up and down her spine.

Despite her initial trepidation, Kathy was really enjoying herself now; pinching and squeezing her tits, writhing and moaning beneath her sister's adept tongue.

"Ohhhh" She moaned. "Mike, it feels so good. My sister is eating my wet pussy and I love it. You should have fucked me that night. You could've ate my pussy just like she is."

Hearing her sister praise her efforts sent Krissy over the edge. Her right hand furiously rubbed her clit. Within seconds her body was racked with a powerful orgasm. She cried out into her sister's spread pussy, never pausing as she continued to dine on her juices. Kathy was bucking her hips against her face, moaning louder and louder. Seconds later Krissy's face was drenched in sweet sticky fluid as her sister came. Kathy grabbed her head, grinding it into her as she shuddered, wave after wave crashing through her body. As the orgasm eased, she relaxed against the back of the chair.

Krissy rose to her feet on legs that felt like jell-o and turned to look at Mike. The twins gazed at their brother-in-law, gagged and bound to the hotel bed. He was moaning softly, his cock twitching with every breath. Krissy moved to stand next to the bed and Kathy follwed, casually draping their arms around each others waist.

"Have you learned your lesson yet Mike?" Krissy asked.

He nodded quickly in agreement.

"So the next time a beautiful woman wants you to fuck her, you will right? No matter who she's married to?" She continued.

Make again nodded in eager agreement.

"Well. I think we should put that to the test. What do you think sis?" Krissy asked her sister.

"I think that's a pretty good idea." Kathy quickly agreed.

Now the girls moved to opposite sides of the large bed, crawling to the middle until they were face to face, with Mikes towering pole between them.

"God Mike," Krissy cooed "I never imagined you'd have such a big tool."

She reached out and wrapped one exquisitely warm hand around the base of his shaft. Kathy grabbed him above her sister's hand and they slowly stroked up and down his hard length. Kathy couldn't resist anymore. She leaned forward on her elbows and slipped the swollen head into her mouth. Mike moaned softly as she twirled her tongue around the sensitive glans. She slid him deeper into her mouth, his thickness stretching her lips in an exaggerated "o". Suddenly her sister's hands were on the back of her head, forcing her to take more.

"Come on sis" She whispered. "You can do better than that."

Kathy relaxed her jaw as much as she could and Mike slid deeper. She felt him pushing against the opening of her throat and then it was filled with his meat, sliding into the constricted tunnel. Her throat convulsed, squeezing him tight and still her sister was pushing on the back of her head. She thought she was going to suffocate on his cock and then the pressure was gone. Kathy jerked her head up, gagging and retching and let Mike's penis slide from her mouth. Thick ropes of saliva strung from her mouth to the tip.

"My god Kathy!" Krissy exclaimed. "You almost had the whole thing in your mouth.

Without waiting for a reply, Krissy grabbed Mike's dick and swallowed it. She quickly had half of his length in her throat and was gaining ground. Within a few seconds her nose was mashed against his pubic bone and his entire ten inches was wedged inside of her. Eons passed in seconds. Finally she released him from the hot, wet oven of her mouth.

Without another word the twins went to work on his cock in earnest. They took turns licking and sucking him, alternating strokes up and down his shaft. Mike could no longer control himself. After only a minute his balls were sending his cum rocketing up and out into Krissy's waiting mouth. Hot, salty jets of sperm coated her lips, tongue and tonsils. She stroked him furiously, wanting to get every drop he had. She swallowed half the load in one big gulp, then turned to her sister. Kathy looked at her doubtfully for a moment. Then Krissy was pulling her into a kiss, her tongue pushing the rest of Mike's cum into her mouth, swishing it around, smearing it around her lips. It dripped from their joined lips onto their breasts. They broke the kiss and looked at Mike, who looked utterly wasted and completely dumbfounded. That was without a boudt the hottest sight his eyes had ever seen.

"Did you like that Mikey? Kathy teased, reverting to the name she had used for him when she was in high school and just dating his younger brother.

Krissy answered for him "I think so, look." She was pointing to Mike's erection, which seemed thicker and fuller than even before.

"Well, I'll just have to take care of that." Kathy stated in a matter-of-fact way. She crawled over to Mike swung her leg across her abdomen and grabbed his hard-on.

"Here, let me help." Krissy said, taking his dick in her hands and positioning the swollen purple head at her sister's waiting slit.

Kathy leaned back and took him into her, slowly working his massive girth into her pussy. She was soaking wet, but the going was still slow and somewhat painful due to Mike's size. Finally she was resting on his pelvis, impaled on his rock hard cock. She sat for a moment, a look a pure ecstasy on her face, relishing the fullness of her abdomen & letting her body adjust to his size. Krissy was now removing the gag from Mike's mouth.

"You won't need that anymore." She told him. "You're mouth is going to be full of something else for a while." She swung her leg over his head, straddling his face and facing her sister. Kathy was starting to ride his dick now, slowly lifting herself up, sliding him almost all the way out before plunging back down, burying him to the hilt again. Krissy smiled at her and lowered her dripping pussy onto Mike's face. She heard him moan her name and then his tongue was on her, in her, spreading her lips, lapping at her clit. Kathy smiled back at her sister, and leaned forward pulling her into a slow, intimate kiss as they each rode one end of their brother-in-law. They moved together slowly for some time, kissing each other, praising Mike for the good boy he was being.

"Untie him." Kathy said after a while. Krissy looked at her questioningly, but did as her sister bade.

Soon, Mike was free.

Kathy stood up, letting him slide free of her gaping pussy. "Get up, both of you." She directed.

Krissy and Mike both stood beside the bed. Kathy lay on her back, across the the mattress with her head slightly off the side. Without a word Krissy climbed on top of her sister, straddling her face and lowering her between her legs.

"Now fuck her hard Mike." Kathy directed.

Mike stood behind Krissy and positioned his pole at her opening. He pushed into her, slowly filling her up until her ass was resting against him. She was just as tight and wet as her sister had been, and Mike was in heaven. He began to fuck Krissy in deep, slow strokes. He could feel Kathy's tongue darting around her sister's clit, sliding over his balls and licking his shaft when it slid out of Krissy. Just knowing that she was down there, eating her sister out while he fucked her from behind had Mike close to the edge again. They moved this way, like a synchronized sex team, for perhaps ten more minutes. Mike steadily increased his pace as they went until he was ramming his cock into Krissy, almost angrily. Krissy and Kathy were both moaning loudly, crying out each others names. Suddenly their bodies began to buck and shake as they came together violently. The hot sticky flood out of Krissy's pussy was all it took for Mike. He could feel the cum rising from his balls and started to pull out. Before he could, Kathy's hands were on his ass pushing him back inside her sister.

"Cum inside of her Mike. She wants it. Fill her up!" She cried.

He couldn't stop it. He erupted just inside of Krissy's plump pussy, pumping a huge load of sperm inside her. Kathy was squeezing his balls and stroking his shaft, trying to milk every last drop out and into her sister. His cum was oozing out around his shaft, but Kathy was there slurping it down as poured out for her sister. She licked and slurped and sucked until there was nothing left.

Mike collapsed onto the bed beside the girls, panting heavily, staring at the ceiling. After a few moments, Kathy and Krissy moved to lie beside of him and the three of them drifted off to sleep that way: Mike in the middle with the twin sisters, naked, with bellies full of his sperm, cuddled up on either side of him.

***

Muted orange sunlight filtered in through the half opened blinds, glaring into Mikes eyes. His head hurt and his mouth was dry. His balls hurt worse, like someone had kicked him a couple of times. Somewhere, water was running. Someone was giggling. No, not someone. Two someone's. The water turned off and Mike heard hushed female voices. Suddenly, it all came back to him, like an iceberg appearing from the fog at the last minute. He sat up just as Kathy and Krissy walked back into the room. They were wearing matching hotel robes, hari up in towels. They looked sexy as hell.

"Hey stud." Kathy said, tipping him a mischievous wink.

The girls sat down at the little table in the room where there was a generous spread of breakfast food.

"You hungry?" Krissy asked. "We got room service."

"Wh-where's Paul." Mike asked groggily.

"Still passed out in our room." Kathy informed him. "I went and checked on him a little bit ago."

"Come eat." Krissy insisted. "You've got to be hungry after last night's workout."

Mike walked naked to the table and sat in the vacant chair between the sisters. They sat in silence for a few moments.

"Listen," Mike started.

"Don't." Kathy interrupted.

Mike looked at her questioningly.

"Last night was great, so no regrets." She continued.

"Yeah, and next time will be even better." Krissy added. She looked at her sister and grinned playfully.

'Next time' Mike thought to himself. I like the sound of 'next time'

End...

12