All Comments on 'Seeing His Mom For The First Time Ch. 02'

by Jill021951

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
xynzxynzover 19 years ago
Excellent work...

Loved the continuation... please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fucking excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
“You would even let me fuck you?” he asked his mom. “Oh honey, I want you to fuck me and do more to me, I want to feel you inside me in more ways than you can imagine”

Kris has the kind of parents every boy should have. First, his mom Jill's just given him the best blowjob he's ever gotten, even cupped and cuddled her boy's balls as she was doing it. I absolutely love it when a mother cups her boy's balls, it's such a loving motherly thing to do. Then his father Jim showed his son that everything was perfectly okay. He loved watching his wife suck off their boy, have Kris blow his young balls in his mother's mouth and shoot his creamy semen down his own mom's throat. Jim isn't like most fathers, jealous and petty and competitive with their sons. Jim's eager to give Kris a son's share of his mother's mouth--and real soon of his mother's cunt. Like lots and lots of boys, Kris is wild at the idea of fucking his mother, sticking his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of. His dad wants it, his mom wants it bad, and Kris sure as fuck wants it. Win-win-win for everybody. Family values in the truest sense of the words.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Parents

Its very nice for parents to invite their son to bed. I walked in and accidentally saw mine fucking and sucking, and I always wanted to fuck my Mom and push my dick into her hairy mystery!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous