All Comments on 'Seeking Eternity Ch. 06'

by silver_firefly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprises await

I almost thought I knew which way the story would go but can't wait for the next chapter. Don't stop writing...I waited a long time for the continuation of this story. Hope the next chapter isn't too far behind. Dying to find out what happens next

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
Got confused but found the path

With reread. @silver_firefly thanks for your email, and your very welcome. I'm guessing Raine's Dad was the vampire Dr researcher, and no one knows Mom's still alive..the original taboo couple..if I reread this right...LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Hmmm. So will Raine become polymorus having both vampire, fathers side, and wolf, mothers side, mates? Will the 'leaders of the pack/coven' compromise in their love for their mate Raine, or will all hell break loose because of their love and secrets kept within the councils of vampire, wolf, and human slayer. Is Rain half wolf and half vampire, or really half wolf half human....hmmmm.

NEXT!

silver_fireflysilver_fireflyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anonymous_Surprises: Thank you very much for following the story even though it took me an eternity to write the latter parts. Please be assured that I am currently working on the next chapter, and I will share it as soon as it is completed.

@EroticallyWicked: I was very inclined to comment on your conjectures, but I managed to restrain myself before I did. ;) That would have spoiled things badly. But, yes - I left some tidbits of information here and there throughout the series to point out...certain things. ;) Thank you for your continuous support, and I hope to hear from you again.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitalmost 8 years ago
Love this

I'm loving it so far even though I like the alpha I like her with the vampire better!

naolsnaolsabout 7 years ago
MFM - let both Ash & Nick have Raine

Or actually as Queen B said: "who runs this world?" In which case let Raine have & keep both Ash & Nick. Et voila! :-)

naolsnaolsabout 7 years ago
Let Raine reign

This story has a lot of potential. I really hope you will continue writing this story and finish/publish it. It's got a good engaging plot, story flow & great characters. Hope to see the continuation soon and let Raine reign!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous