Seema's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

She helped Simran in to the spare bedroom, painted cream like the rest of her flat. She felt hurt. Simran's use of the word 'friend' quashed any hope as far as Seema was concerned. Though, she couldn't blame Simran. Simran was a normal, man-loving girl. Seema wished that she could be the same.

She pulled the fresh smelling quilt down, flicked the bed-side table lamp on and waited while Simran dried herself, keeping the towel wrapped around her. The potential eroticism of watching Simran rub herself back and front through the towel was lost on Seema who was staring at the floor, lost in her own thoughts. 'Just enjoy her company, ok' she thought.

"You ok?" Simran asked. She was squeezing her hair dry with a corner of the towel.

Seema looked up and forced a smile. "Hm? Yeah." She helped Simran down on to the futon into a comfortable position on her side.

"You know earlier, when you rubbed my back...?" Simran said.

"Yes." Seema answered.

"Don't suppose you'd rub it again? That was really soothing."

"Sure." Seema said quickly. She almost slapped herself around the face out of frustration as she felt her pulse quicken. 'It doesn't mean anything, you stupid girl' she told herself. "Lay down on your front then, hon."

She lifted the duvet over Simran as she rolled on to her front. Simran shrugged and squirmed out of the towel, pulling it out from under the duvet.

"Mm, you're so good to me." Simran murmured, crossing her arms and settling her head.

Seema pushed the duvet down until it only just covered Simran's bottom and knelt on the floor beside Simran with her knees on the edge of the futon. With shaking hands, Seema rubbed the small of Simran's bare back, using her thumbs on the muscles either side of the spine, drawing them outwards. Simran's skin was still slightly damp, beautifully warm and supple.

Simran groaned softly. "That is fabulous." Her eyes were closed and her breathing became soft and even as Seema lovingly massaged her back.

Seema stared at Simran's naked form, her lovely bottom inches away and bare, but hidden underneath the duvet. She longed to let her hands wander underneath the covers and on to Simran's shapely backside, to squeeze those perfect buttocks. And then further to cup Simran's crotch in her hand, to feel her soft womanhood against her probing fingers, and to give her lover the most wonderfully intense orgasm.

She gazed at Simran's face, eyes closed and a picture of relaxation. She wanted to kiss those lips. She wanted to profess her love. She wanted Simran.

Five minutes later, Seema's hands were starting to ache, but she glossed over it, in a dream as she studied Simran's beautifully serene features, partly obscured by a few tousled waves of hair that had slipped down during her massage. She found the slow, soft rhythm of Simran's breathing so calming, almost hypnotic, and found herself breathing at the same steady pace.

A salty tear falling down her cheek snapped Seema back to reality. Simran looked to be asleep. She lightly stroked her fingers up Simran's back and on to her shoulder. She lifted the duvet, catching a glimpse of bare bottom, and pulled it up to Simran's shoulders.

Simran stirred and open her eyes. "That was lovely. Thank you." she said quietly, squinting her eyes against the light from the table lamp. "Where are you going?"

"I need a wash. How's your back now, babe?" Seema quickly wiped at the light trail her tear had left on her cheek.

"Ok. Better for your massage." Simran smiled gratefully. "Listen, I don't want to sound weird..."

For some reason, Seema suddenly felt mild panic. Was Simran clued up to Seema's feelings? Seema's face tingled as she blushed a deep red.

"What?" Seema asked, self-consciously running her fingers through her hair.

"Can you sleep here?" Simran continued, patting the mattress.

"Ummm.." Seema didn't know how to answer that. She wanted to scream 'Yes!'

"Would you?"

"Of course."

"Thanks Seem. It's a big bed, it's a bit chilly, and all that." Simran smiled, and closed her eyes. She squirmed around to lie on her side, plumping up a pillow and nestling her head in to its softness. Her hair fanned out behind her, covering most of the pillow with dark glossy waves.

Seema stood up, giddy from the rollercoaster ride her emotions were taking. She padded in to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the hot tap. Water gushed in to the bath and gradually the bathroom filled with warm steam, swirling up to the ceiling.

She stared into the water filling the bright white bathtub, and her faint and shifting reflection stared back at her. Her eyes were filling with tears again and in the privacy of her bathroom, she made no attempt to stop them. She figured that at some point she would need to be honest with Simran, for the sake of both of them. Honesty is always the best policy, she had always told herself. But she worried that in being honest, she would lose a friend. Possibly forever. But would Simran react like that? Seema thought not. Simran was too lovely a person to react in anything other than a positive way. Seema forced herself to stop crying.

Seema stood up, wiped her eyes and stripped out of her gym gear. She put a foot in the water to test the temperature and satisfied, she gratefully slipped in to the soothing water.

She soaped her arms and neck, soaped her shoulders and then her breasts. Then she let herself slip down the tub until her hair was submerged. As the water filled her ears, all sounds were muffled and she felt perfectly alone, coccooned with her thoughts. She let Simran flood in to her mind. The image of Simran's bottom, partly submerged in the bath, filled her mind's eye. Memories of times they had spent together flooded back, secrets and hugs they had shared, the comforting, the text messages they had sent each other. Simran's kind and gentle nature. Simran's wonderful breasts.

As if on auto-pilot, her right hand moved slowly and deliberately down to her crotch. She ran her fingers through her dense pubic hair, gently tugging the curls and massaging her mound. Her other hand moved to a breast, still slippery with soap, and gently pulled on her stiffening nipple. Seema started to clench her buttocks in a regular rhythm, pushing up against her stroking fingers.

She lifted her upper body out of the water, pushed herself back to sit up, and lifted a leg, draping it over the edge of the bath. She moved her right hand further down her crotch until her fingers found the lips of her pussy, soft and delicate in the hot bath water. She pushed a finger inside herself and closed her eyes, pulling the image of Simran naked, back in to her mind.

Her fingers found her clitoris and she eased into a slow rhythm as she relived soaping Simran's back, magnifying the moment her fingers brushed against the firm cleft between Simran's buttocks. She draped her other leg on the other side of the tub and moved her other hand away from her erect nipple and down to her crotch. She slowly slid two fingers inside, bringing them out and pushing them in as the walls of her soft tunnel pulsed.

She slowed herself, not yet wanting to reach her climax. Seema pulled her legs further back, sliding them along the slippery edges of the bath tub, up towards her shoulders. She had always found the intimate feeling of the soothing hot water lapping at the delicate softness between her cheeks incredibly erotic.

She filled her mind with a fantasy as she worked her fingers softly, a fantasy that she had lived regularly over the last few months.

She and Simran were in bed, naked. They were kissing, arms and legs entwined, the warmth of the quickened breath from Simran's perfect nose bathing Seema's cheeks. Seema always made the next move, reaching around to squeeze Simran's firm buttocks, warm and sexy beneath the fresh cotton sheets. Seema would reach further to run her fingers over Simran's moist lips, dipping in a little to feel the wet heat of her sex. Simran would do the same, but she would go further, gently pushing her fingers deep inside Seema. Their breathing would become heavier, their kissing more fervent, only pulling away from each other to gasp 'I love you'.

They would change position, giving each other more room and better access. Fingers would work harder and faster as they both moved their hips, grinding themselves against slick and slender digits. Seema was always the one to stop, gently pushing Simran on to her back. She would kiss Simran's nipples; now Seema knew exactly how they looked, the fantasy seemed that much more real. Then she would lovingly kiss and lick a straight line from Simran's neck, down and down, until she felt Simran's dense pubic hair brushing against her chin. Simran would moan, moving her legs wide apart, telling Seema that she loved her with all her being. Seema would then use her tongue, flicking at Simran's clitoris until her lover tensed and bucked through a long and noisy climax, rhythmically running her fingers through Seema's hair until she relaxed, spent and deeply contented.

In her hot bath, in the comfort and ecstacy of her vivid fantasy, Seema's slender fingers circled and penetrated faster and deeper. She tensed her legs and stomach muscles, lifting herself a few more inches out of the water as she felt the familiar burn of her impending orgasm. Her hands and fingers noisily churned the bath water as she circled her clitoris with increasing vigour. With a muted whimper, Seema climaxed. She twitched and cooed to herself until her clitoris refused to be stroked anymore.

Seema relaxed, slumping down until her head was submerged, her fanning out on the surface of the water. Her breathing calmed, and she closed her eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After her intense orgasm, her mind cleared, and she came to a rational conclusion. Tonight, she would be sleeping in the spare room with Simran. In the same bed. If that was as much as would happen, then so be it. It would remain dear in her mind forever. She would keep her feelings for Simran under lock and key. This way, she figured, she wouldn't risk losing a friend.

She sat upright and pulled herself to her feet, pulling the plug out and hanging it around the cold tap. She quickly soaped her bottom and her crotch, twitching as the soap brushed past her sensitive clitoris, splashed water to swill away the sweet smelling lather, and stepped out. She padded over to the towel rail, leaving wet footprints on the tiled floor, and wrapped her towel around her, taking another to towel dry her hair.

In her bedroom, she pulled her baggy oversized t-shirt on, and padded through to the spare room. The light on the side table next to Simran was still on, casting shadows around the small room. Simran was still, facing away on the far side of the futon, and the light duvet had settled around her body, tracing the shape of her legs and bottom. Seema stopped as her gaze brushed over Simran's bare shoulders. She realised that Simran was probably still naked under the duvet.

Seema hesitated, her pulse quickening.

Simran stirred, lifting her head to look over her shoulder. "Nice bath, babe?" she asked, voice slurred from sleep. Before Seema could answer, Simran waved her hand wearily and reached to flick the lamp off. "Come on. Come to bed. I'm cold and need a cuddle."

In the darkness, Seema tried her best to calm her pumping heart and her ragged emotional state. In a light-headed daze, she threw caution to the wind and quickly pulled her baggy t-shirt off, letting it drop silently to the floor. She crept to the futon, pulled the duvet back and slipped in next to Simran. Trembling, she pulled the duvet up and moved close, putting her arm over Simran's midriff.

Simran murmured contentment and shuffled sideways, pushing herself against Seema, pressing the warm, bare skin of her back, bottom and legs against Seema's naked form. She gently pulled Seema's arm by the wrist, wrapping herself tighter in Seema's embrace. And then Simran was still, drifting back off to a deep sleep.

Seema settled her head on the shared pillow and held still as her breathing quickened. The sweet scent of Simran's hair drifted across Seema's face. She was conscious that she was lying on Simran's hair, fanned out behind her on the pillow, but her arm was so tightly wrapped around Simran that she couldn't move. She didn't want to move; the feel of the soft, warm flesh of Simran's bosom against her arm, warm and firm buttocks pressing in to her upper thighs and crotch, was intoxicating. She drew her knees up against the backs of Simran's thighs into a loving spoon. She wished that they could stay like this for ever. She nuzzled her face into Simran's soft and sweet scented hair against the back of her neck, and let the intimacy suffuse her body with warmth.

Simran stirred, pulling Seema's arm even tighter around herself. She moaned sleepily. "That's nice." Then, she was still again, breathing deep and slow.

Seema closed her eyes, and immediately the usual confused questions flooded into her mind. For what seemed like hours, Seema weeped silently whilst Simran slept deeply in her arms.

Just before she herself drifted off into a fitful, fantasy filled sleep, Seema quietly whispered.

"I love you, Simran. I love you so, so much. So much..."

To be continued.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers