Seema's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you like it honey." Simran smiled and clutched Seema's hand from across the table.

The waiter returned with two leather-bound menus, ceremoniously giving one each to Seema and Simran. He smiled graciously at their quietly spoken thanks before gliding away again.

"Wow," Seema whispered as she skimmed through the large menu. "Sim, this is very nice...and very expensive babe."

"I don't care how expensive it is. This is our first date, remember?"

Soft, wistful chords sounded from the piano as the suave gentleman brushed his fingers over the black and white ivory keys. The well-dressed lady had sat down and was now listening whilst sipping red wine from her glass.

Seema and Simran held hands across the table as they read through the menu, with the odd moan of appreciation for some of the dishes. They both had hard choices to make as the menu was huge, but eventually they made their minds up and signalled the waiter. They also ordered a bottle of the house red, personally recommended by the waiter himself. Seema insisted on paying for the wine.

As they were served their first course, two other couples were shown over to their tables either side of Seema and Simran, but still a good few metres away. This was no cramped dining area. All the tables were very well spaced which offered a fair amount of privacy.

They chatted quietly throughout the first courses. Both avoided talking about Mo' or anything that had happened the previous few days. The food was divine, and they tried their best at guessing how their dishes had been cooked, which ingredients had been used to make it taste just so, swapping small forkfuls as they sampled each other's choices.

Eventually, Seema found herself swooning, gazing at Simran as she talked, eat and drank. Seema found Simran's beauty mesmerizing. Her hair looked beautiful, floating lightly about her head, a hazy halo around the edges cast from a light on the ceiling behind and beyond her head. Her lips, marked out by her red lipstick, were delectable, every subtle movement or mannerism ingraining itself on Seema's mind. She loved listening to Simran talk, finding the timbre of her voice so soothing. It was what had helped her get over her break-up with Jake.

Deserts were served, and Seema felt a low creep over her as she realised the evening was coming to an end. Why do the good times have to go so quickly, Seema wondered. Though, she had to admit the dessert looked incredible. For a moment, they were silent as they took their first mouthfuls. A wide eyed glance at each other confirmed the quality of the desserts. Simran resumed her chat, shuffling her chair closer to the table as she got on to the subject of work.

As she was listening and taking her third mouthful, Seema suddenly felt Simran's foot on her knee. Seema smiled at her, and reached under the table to stroke Simran's foot. Simran showed no reaction, and for a confused second, Seema wondered if it was someone else's foot. Whilst Simran continued to talk matter of factly about work, keeping her expression as neutral as possible, her foot slowly slid between Seema's thighs until her toes were pressing against Seema's crotch.

Seema cleared her throat, gave Simran a look and smiled as her face blushed. But Simran didn't stop. Somehow, her big toe found just the right spot. Seema glanced about before parting her thighs just a little more. Simran rested her heel on the seat and diddled away, driving Seema exquisitely insane as she tried to eat her dessert without moaning. Simran's chatter gradually became background noise as Seema struggled to maintain a calm and cool exterior.

"What do you think babe?" Simran asked. Her face remained perfectly impassive, save for the hint of a glint in her eye.

"Mmm, yeah...I...I," Seema stammered. She quietly put her dessert spoon down, and wiped her mouth with her napkin. "Sim, Sim," she whispered desperately, staring down at her dish. "I'm going to cum..."

"Yeah...I agree," Simran said straight-faced. This time though, Seema noticed the hint of a wicked grin forming on her face as she spooned another mouthful of the delicious dessert. Simran moved her toes faster with shocking skill.

"Nnnyyaahhhhh!!" Seema exclaimed loudly as she came, her mouth still half full with dessert. She swallowed and glanced across at the couple on the table to their right. They looked on with expressions of mild consternation. Seema thought quickly. She leant back and patted her tummy. "Wow! That dessert was good," she gasped.

The couple relaxed, smiled and lifted their glasses in salute to the chef. Simran abruptly ceased her chatter, and glanced seductively over her wine glass at Seema, a smirk curling on her lipsticked lips.

"Mmm," said Simran in a hushed but earnest voice. "Mine's good too."

#

Their meal finished and the night still relatively young, they paid the bill before asking for a pitcher of iced water and two glasses. On a trip to the washroom earlier, Simran had spied a nice patio area to the rear of the building and suggested they sit and enjoy the rest of the evening outside.

"Sim, hang on a moment," Seema said as they were about to pass by the ladies restroom. "I need the loo. Sorry!" Seema giggled girlishly. She pulled a slightly confused Simran with her into the ladies. Like the rest of the establishment, the restroom was fit for a queen, with wood panelling all around and marble topped washbasins with gleaming chrome fixtures.

Seema took a quick glance around whilst Simran frowned in puzzled amusement. Frustratingly for Seema, one of the cubicles was occupied. She shuffled her feet impatiently.

"Umm, Seem?" Simran whispered. She pointed to an empty cubicle. "If you gotta go, you gotta go..."

"Yeah, umm...wait," Seema looked about, willing a quick excuse to enter her mind. "Oh...yeah, do you think this dress fits ok?"

"Yeah, most certainly," Simran said, moving close to Seema. "It looks incredibly good on you."

Simran made to drape her arms around Seema's shoulders, but Seema gently resisted, glancing at the occupied cubicle.

"Are you ok Seem?" Simran whispered. Her amusement gave way to puzzled concern.

The toilet flushed, a latch clicked, and the well-dressed piano-loving middle-aged lady bustled out from the cubicle. She smiled at Seema whilst fastidiously washing her hands. She took an age to dry her hands with paper towel before leaving the restroom in a waft of expensive perfume.

"Aww, thank goodness," Seema exclaimed as the door shut. She fixed Simran with a cheeky look. "Right then, sexy young lady...payback time,"

Seema put her hands on Simran's shoulders and frog marched her to the nearest cubicle, locking the door behind her.

"Oh...I get it now..." giggled Simran just before Seema dived towards her.

Seema pushed her against the cubicle wall. Not caring a jot about keeping lipsticked lips tidy, she fervently kissed Simran and quickly lifted her blue dress above her waist. Seema pressed her mouth to the side of Simran's neck, kissing the warm skin as her breathing became heavier. Simran gasped, laughing softly at Seema's enthusiasm as she grasped Seema's head and pulled her harder to her, ruffling her hair with one hand whilst groping Seema's bottom with the other.

Seema's breathing was ragged as she nuzzled into Simran's neck. The combination of the sweet fragrance of Simran's hair, her perfume and the taste of her lipstick was intoxicating, adding to the zest of the red wine. Seema grasped Simran's buttocks, whimpering as she realised Simran was wearing her g-string. The soft globes felt wonderful in her palms, pulsing between soft and firm as Simran ground herself against Seema. She ran a finger up and down the cleft between Simran's buttocks, tracing the soft, thin strip of material up to her waist and then back down until her finger was warmed by the tropic heat of Simran's crotch.

Simran arched her back, pushing her pussy towards Seema's eager fingers as she ruffled and grasped Seema's soft hair. Seema's full-on, sensual eagerness was entirely infectious.

Just as Seema hooked her thumbs around the ultra-thin waistband of Simran's panties, the door to the restroom opened, accompanied by a sudden crescendo of noise as a gaggle of inebriated women filed in, letting rip with noisy chatter and laughter. Seema and Simran held their breath as someone tried the door to their cubicle. Cubicle doors were closed and locked and the noisy chatter continued, louder as they deemed it necessary to talk through closed doors.

"Shhh," whispered Simran, giggling against Seema's ear and grabbing hold of her shoulders. She continued her gentle grinding.

But Seema felt far too lusty. As she continued to fervently kiss and nuzzle Simran's neck, she yanked Simran's panties down until she had easy access to her pussy. Against the background chatter, Simran let out a muted whimper as Seema's fingers stroked her sex.

"Ohhhh, Seem," Simran whispered. She moved her feet apart, heels clacking on the polished stone floor and g-string pulling tight around her thighs. She rocked her hips to the rhythm of Seema's fingers as she stifled her long, breathy moans.

Seema's chest heaved and her heart jumped a beat as her fingers easily slipped into Simran. She placed her arm against the cubicle wall to steady herself as her lusty desire for Simran boiled over. With Simran's hot breath in her ear, she nibbled and licked at Simran's earlobe, making her shudder. Simran hugged Seema's shoulders tighter, steadying herself as she fully gave way to the pleasure.

The gaggle of women exchanged places in the cubicles, and amidst their laughter and merriment, Simran's legs wobbled as she reached the brink. She clamped her mouth shut and pushed her face against Seema neck, muffling her cries of pleasure. Seema held Simran tight, giggling quietly as she stopped Simran from falling as her legs gave way and hips jerked. For a glorious minute, Simran held on tight to Seema, whispering incoherently, her deep breaths warming Seema's shoulder.

Seema reached down and gently pulled Simran's panties back up. She kept her hands on Simran's buttocks, kneading the soft flesh in gentle circular motions whilst kissing her earlobes.

"That'll teach you to make me cum in a restaurant, you gorgeous girl," Seema whispered.

The noisy gaggle were filing back out of the restroom, and as the door shut, nothing could be heard save for the low hum of the air-conditioning and Simran's soft moans as she recovered.

"Wow Seem," she said quietly against Seema's shoulder. "That was so horny."

"Good." Seema pulled the hem of Simran's dress back down. She let her hands linger on Simran's bottom as she smoothed out the light material.

"Forget the iced water," Simran said, a glint returning to her eyes. "Let's get back to yours, because I wanna worship your body all night."

At that moment, from another cubicle, they heard someone loudly clearing their throat and then a toilet flushing. Seema and Simran giggled as one, hastily opened their cubicle door and made for a quick exit, slightly hindered by their high heels.

#

Back at Seema's, both girls still had fits of giggles.

"She must have heard, surely," giggled Simran.

"Oh my gosh!" Seema laughed. "So funny...and look at our lipstick!"

"Thank you Seem," Simran said after the giggle fits eventually subsided. She embraced Seema and their lips met in a familiar and soft kiss. "I've wanted to take you out for a meal since way back. Silly, but~"

"It's not silly honey." Seema ran a finger over Simran's cheek. "It was lovely, just lovely."

"So...is this where you ask me if I want to stay for coffee?" Simran blinked her eyes innocently.

Seema chuckled and reached around behind Simran, searching until her fingers found the tiny zipper to Simran's pretty blue dress. She pulled it down a few inches. "Who said anything about coffee?"

Simran's soft laugh was muffled as Seema kissed her, her tongue diving in. As they kissed they shuffled through to Seema's bedroom, flicking the light switch and kicking the door shut.

Simran pulled away from their kiss and squatted down in front of Seema. She grasped Seema's ankles, rubbing them as she peered up into her eyes. She undid the tiny buckles on the strap of Seema's high heels and gently slipped them off her feet. Then, her hands slowly brushed up Seema's legs until they reached the hem of Seema's dress. Slowly, she lifted the dress higher and higher until the material of Seema's panties crept into view.

Simran dropped her gaze, staring at the dark gusset. With a thumb, she lightly pressed the soft, slight bulge whilst she curled her fingers under the waistband beneath Seema's bellybutton. With her other hand caressing the back of Seema's thigh, she gradually pulled the front of Seema's panties down, licking her lips as Seema's dark curls came into view. Her hand moved upwards from Seema's thigh until she brushed the soft orbs encased within her black panties.

As Seema reached down to pull her dress up and over her head, Simran pulled Seema's panties down, gently coaxing her to lift her feet before casting them aside. Seema closed her eyes, issuing a long contented sigh as Simran gently pressed her face to Seema's soft triangle. Simran slowly circled her nose round and around, gently kissing Seema's hot mound.

"Mmm, Seem...," Simran whispered. Her hands snaked up Seema's smooth thighs and around to her buttocks to caress and stroke.

Seema closed her eyes, moaning softly as Simran's caresses and kisses to her pussy began to make her feel light headed. Seema hooked her arms behind her back and unhooked her strapless bra. She threw it away. Once again, she felt delightfully naughty as she moistened at the thought of giving herself to her girl.

"Mmm babe, you're still nice and slippery," whispered Simran, drawing a finger between Seema's soft lips as she gazed up at her.

"Mmm, I'm not surprised really...your blue dress has been doing it for me all night," Seema chuckled hoarsely.

Simran curled her tongue over Seema's clitoris, hidden with her moist folds. Seema jerked and giggled softly, wanting more. But Simran stood up and turned her back on Seema.

"I think I need help getting my dress off," she said seductively, glancing over her shoulder and smiling.

"Not a problem," Seema purred. She drew Simran's hair to one side and kissed the back of Simran's neck, tracing the smooth shapes of her vertebrae with her lips. Slowly, she pulled Simran's zipper down until the blue strap of her strapless bra was visible as a stark line across the dark skin of her back. Simran leant back against Seema as her dress was slowly pushed down past her bra, past her hips until it slipped down to the floor with a faint rustle.

Seema crouched down and helped Simran slip her shoes off. She gazed at Simran's bottom, the g-string hidden between her buttocks. She ran her palms up Simran's legs until they brushed against her hips. She kissed the fabulous globes, feeling their warmth on her lips. Seema could have spent the rest of the night lightly kissing Simran's nether regions, but Simran slowly walked away from her, towards the bed. She climbed on, pushing the duvet away, and shuffled forwards on her knees until she reached the centre of the mattress. The duvet slid slowly to floor. She looked over her shoulder and giggled at Seema's lustful stare. Simran leant forward until she was on all fours. She arched her back to push her bottom in the air and wiggled it seductively.

"Ohhh my..." Seema croaked. She crawled to the edge of the bed and stared. Simran's g-string barely covered the dark and inviting ring between her cheeks. Just below, she could see the thin gusset darkened with lube and framed by Simran's bush. She climbed up and palmed Simran's cheeks further apart.

Simran giggled. "Oooo, nice!" She let herself down on to her elbows and pushed herself back against Seema's hands. She peered over her shoulder at Seema, expectant.

Seema could wait no longer. She quickly pulled Simran's panties down and pressed her lips against Simran's dark ring, kissing and circling her tongue over the delicate undulations. She was beginning to love the excitement that came when she dared to push the boundaries.

"Ah, Seem, wow," Simran gasped, rocking back and forth against Seema's tongue.

Seema couldn't believe what she was doing. It was dirty, some would say disgusting, but the sinfulness of the act, and Simran's obvious pleasure, made Seema want to do it more and more. The heat between Simran's buttocks and the soft, faint scents caused sensual explosions all over Seema's body, goose bumps tingling her skin and nipples abruptly standing erect. Seema gasped breathily as her excitement boiled over. It didn't help that Simran's cooing sounded so damn sexy.

"Wow, babe, babe," Simran whispered. "Let me do that to you."

Instead of waiting for an answer, Simran twisted around, yanking her panties down and over her feet in the process. Seema caught a quick glimpse of Simran's pussy before she twisted. Her lips were splayed and dripping wet with creamy lube.

Seeing that her actions had so turned Simran on, Seema eagerly complied. She turned around on all fours and arched her back. Simran issued a wobbled moan as she pressed her palms against Seema's buttocks.

"Wow..."

Seema closed her eyes as her breathing became shallow in anticipation. Knowing Simran was studying her was so erotic. She could almost feel herself blossom; she imagined a nature documentary on TV and the stock, stop-frame footage of a rose, its petals splaying speedily in the sunlight. Suddenly, she felt Simran's lips between her buttocks, kissing her most private of places. To the accompaniment of their shallow moans of pleasure, Simran's tongue circled and flicked over Seema's ring.

"Ooo, Sim, that's incredible," Seema whimpered. The sensations were fabulous, somewhere in between ticklish and plain weird. Seema pushed her bottom higher in the air, hungry for more.

After a minute, and much to Seema's disappointment, Simran stopped, pulling Seema back up and around to face her.

"Seem...you are so gorgeous babe," Simran panted. She kissed Seema, her tongue noisily circling around Seema's. She pulled away and fell back on the bed. She spread her legs wide and stroked her crotch. "I'm so wet," she exclaimed. "Seem babe, lie down at that end of the bed, then," she swallowed hard. "Then bring yourself forward until your pussy is against mine."

Seema shuddered in anticipation as she realised what Simran wanted to do. She flopped backwards onto the mattress, shuffled forward and placed her leg over Simran's. A few more inches and her sex was pressed to Simran's in a scissor.

"I want us to come together Seem," Simran whispered, high pitched and breathy.

"Ok babe," Seema panted as she started to grind against Simran, whimpering at the sensations. Simran grabbed hold of Seema's foot, pulling to increase the friction between their pussies.

"Ahh, ah, hang on," Simran whimpered. She repositioned herself, minutely changing her angle. Her eyes rolled upwards and she sighed huskily. "That's it..." She pulled at Seema's leg again and ground herself rhythmically.

Seema did the same, and suddenly they were both overcome with wild abandon at the new sensations. They sped their grinding motions up, and Simran moaned in time to their grinding.

"Seem, Seem, mmm," she gasped.

"Not yet babe, not yet," Seema panted.

The mattress gently bounced in sympathy with their eager movements. Simran kissed the ball of Seema's foot, sucking her toes as she pulled at Seema's leg.

"Ahh, honey, now, now, now," Seema cried.

"Yessss, yes, yes, yes..."

They both bucked their hips as the synchronised climax spasmed through their bodies. Neither made any attempt at stifling their cries of pleasure. For a wonderful minute, they lay still, sucking each other's toes as they calmed. Their mingled wetness slowly dripped between them, lubricating their inner thighs.