Seema's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell Sim," Seema chuckled breathlessly. "That was...like...wow."

"Mmmmm. Pretty gosh darn amazing," Simran said in a faux US drawl. She laughed, letting her head flop down on to the corner of a pillow. "Tonight has been amazing in so many ways. Phew..."

"Certainly has," Seema said. She ran her palm over her forehead and giggled as she realised her face was covered in a thick gloss of sweat. She flopped flat on the mattress, letting the endorphins induce her high. "Phew! Amazing!"

"I wish we could just make love all the time...like, literally all the time."

Seema giggled. Simran sounded a little woozy as if she were falling asleep. "Ah, yeah...imagine that babe. Sex twenty four seven."

"Mmmm," Simran chuckled. "Actually, I can imagine it." She reached down between her legs, inadvertently brushing her fingers over Seema's clitoris, causing Seema to jerk and giggle softly in surprise. "Oo, sorry hunny. I can't believe how wet I am." She studied her fingers, covered in creamy lube.

Seema gingerly drew her fingers over her sensitised wetness. "Wow. Me neither."

Simran giggled. "I can tell you now...no one has made me cum so hard Seem."

Seema chuckled at her post cum fatigue as she lifted herself up to lie next to Simran. She realised her face must have been as deeply flushed as Simran's. "I can tell you...I've never been so deeply in love before...never." Their lips met.

After a ten minute smoochy wind down, they staggered through to the bathroom, stopping to giggle and smooch some more on the way. They washed and readied for bed.

Sleep took them easily as they cuddled up under the duvet.

#

It was 10.30am. Seema sat at her kitchen table eating some toast. She flicked through the mail that had been pushed through her letterbox that morning, whilst she and Simran had overslept. Simran was still in deep sleep, wrapped in the duvet, looking gorgeous, as usual. Seema wished that she could sleep as soundly as Simran. She chuckled to herself.

She sat upright, suddenly remembering the package Jake had sent. She took her toast with her as she padded through to the lounge. The jiffy bag lay next to the 'phone, where she had left it the day before. Holding her toast between her teeth, she ran her thumbnail along the seal and pulled a CD case out. Both the case and the disc were unmarked. She frowned, picked her laptop case up and walked to the sofa.

As her laptop booted, she opened the disc tray and inserted the disc. The disc drive whirred as the welcome logo lit up on the screen. Seema's fingers blurred over the keyboard as she typed her password. As her desktop appeared, she made a mental note to change her background for a photo of Simran. She smiled at the thought of being able to gaze into Simran's eyes all day long whilst she was at work.

She clicked an icon and opened up the CD. Seema frowned as a chill made her shiver. Along with a spreadsheet file, there were two folders, one named 'Pics', the other 'Vids'. Jake had told her to send it to the Police. Her finger hovered over the touchpad of her laptop.

"Do I really want to check what's on this disc?" Seema whispered to herself. She peered at her finger as if it could answer her question.

She double tapped the touchpad to open the 'pics' folder. A new window opened and gradually the scroll bar shrank in size. As the sheer volume of pictures became evident, Seema's chill grew colder. She opened the first picture. She inhaled sharply and put her hand to her mouth. It was a picture of a woman, legs akimbo with a thick glass vibrator inserted deeply into her bottom, stretching her anus to frightening dimensions. The picture had been badly doctored, in haste and with no finesse Seema guessed. It had been edited, with Simran's head transplanting the models'. Seema kept tapping the right arrow button. It was more of the same, different models with the same picture of Simran's head and smiling face edited in. It was like a collection of bizarre Picasso-esque pornography, with relative sizes and perspective not quite right.

Although Seema was deeply shocked, she kept clicking through the pictures. She found the images that she had discovered on Mo''s phone. There could be no doubt that all these files belonged to Mo'. There were whole streams of photographs of Simran on the beach, from the same holiday, Seema figured. Some had Simran lying down topless on the sand. Some of these were zoomed until a nipple filled the picture. Then, some were taken when she was lying on her front, with her bikini bottoms ridden up between her buttocks. Again, some were zoomed to the point where Seema could just make out the change of skin colour deeper between her cheeks.

Seema scrolled through more pictures. She was sickened as she came across pictures of women urinating, some with the exact same picture of Simran's head and face transplanted onto the image.

Although this proved Mo''s obsessions with the female form and his niece, Seema couldn't see the police throwing the book at him.

Seema closed the folder and double tapped the 'vids' folder. There were hundreds of files, numbered rather than named. She opened the first. The media player opened full screen. It was the video of her and Jake; specifically, the point at which she had closed her eyes and recoiled as Jake sprayed his seed over her face, all in close up detail. Her face flushed with anger. She closed the player immediately, punching the touchpad with a stiffened finger.

"Bastard!"

Seema rubbed her forehead. She slumped, her face flushing as she imagined the video being shared around the office; a cheap porn flick, good for a quick laugh and wank. She felt numb as the vivid memories of the humiliation in Mo''s office returned, along with the sickening shock of bloodied and swollen facial features as Bal' hammered into his brother. Seema shook her head and returned her gaze to her laptop screen.

She opened the second file. The media player opened full screen again. This time, the video seemed relatively normal; a family holiday. Seema recognised Bal' and Simran's mother. The picture blurred and skewed abruptly as the camera was speedily swivelled around until it steadied on Simran, wearing denim shorts and a bikini top. Seema looked closer. Simran's hair was cut shorter, and as the camera moved about, Seema realised that Simran was with Kirran, her ex-partner. The view jerked wildly as the zoom was cranked until Simran's modest cleavage filled the screen.

Seema shook her head in disbelief. She closed the media player window, scrolled through the video files and opened another file at random. She frowned. This seemed like footage from a security camera. It was showing the reception area of Mo''s office. Sat at the desk in front of her computer screen was the same girl Seema had seen when her and Simran had stormed Mo''s meeting room. In the corner of the media player screen was a smaller video. It must have been under the girl's desk, for Seema could see her knees, though the picture was dark and slightly grainy.

"Dirty old bugger," whispered Seema in disbelief. She was about to close the video when the receptionist stood up. She glanced about the reception area before quickly lifting her skirt and removing her underwear. She sat back down and put her feet up on the desk. In the smaller video, Seema could see a hand and fingers working desperately as the girl masturbated.

Seema forced herself to close the video. She couldn't raise a mental block quick enough to the images of Mo' pleasuring himself whilst watching his collection of videos. Seema's mouth dried as she scrolled through more videos. She clicked another at random.

The rounded 'w' shape of a bottom jumped into view as the media player opened. The woman was crouched over a European styled toilet. The lighting was sufficient for the camera to pick out everything in detail. Seema grimaced as the woman in the video urinated, golden liquid trickling, and then gushing from between her labia. The ring of the girl's anus twitched and then opened as she quickly evacuated.

Bile rose rapidly in Seema's throat. She pressed her hand to her mouth and winced at the sickly acid taste. She swallowed but hawked again. Her eyes watered and her nostrils flared as her stomach muscles clenched and churned. She was about to run to the bathroom, but the girl in the video stood up, her ablutions complete. As she turned and bent down to retrieve a wad of tissue paper, Seema caught sight of her face.

Seema let out a muffled yelp, slammed the laptop shut and galloped to her bathroom, her mouth full of acid vomit. Her eyes streamed with tears as her stomach heaved its contents into the toilet.

The girl in the video was Simran.

#

"It must be a bit of a stomach bug babe," Seema muttered. She sat at the table in the kitchen. Half an hour later, she still felt sick, and the shock of her discoveries still weighed heavily on her. Try as she might, she could not get the images out of her mind. "I'll be fine honey."

"You look pale sweety," Simran said gently as she put her palm to Seema's forehead. "You're cold and clammy. Aww honey...if it's food poisoning from last night, I'll personally beat the chef up."

"I'm fine," Seema said, forcing a smile. She pulled Simran's hand from her forehead and kissed it. "Why don't you run us a bath honey?"

"Ok..." Simran said slowly. She kissed Seema lightly on the forehead, stroking her cheek. "As long as you're ok babe."

Seema nodded and gave Simran a weak, but reassuring smile.

Whilst Simran readied the bath, Seema thought things through. Maybe Jake was right. The police would surely give Mo' a hard time about these videos. Secretly filming women whilst they pleasured themselves, or whilst in the toilet, must be punishable. Seema's nausea made an unwelcome return. But underneath that was a deep and loving sympathy for Simran. Seema was filled with an overwhelming desire to protect Simran, to wrap her arms protectively around her girl and beat away anyone who wanted to wrong her.

Seema made a split second decision. She walked through to the lounge, opened her laptop and removed the disc. She placed the disk in its case and buried it deep in the side pocket of her laptop case. She would not show it to Simran. Ever.

Seema walked through to the bathroom. Simran was naked, bent over the bath and swirling the water as the taps filled the tub. Seema put her hands on Simran's waist. Simran stood upright, brushed her hair from her face and turned to smile at Seema.

"How are you feeling babe? Are you~"

Seema pulled Simran close and wrapped her arms tightly around her, almost drawing the wind out of Simran. "I'm feeling so good...because of you...because I love you...I love you more than anything Sim...forever."

"I love you too babe," Simran chuckled. She smiled and frowned, a little taken aback with Seema's sudden outpouring of pure love. "Forever and more."

#

"Still not going to eat honey?" Simran asked as she devoured her third piece of toast. "I kind of feel bad, you know?"

"I'm not hungry babe," Seema said. She was stood next to Simran who was sat at the kitchen table.

"Are you ok? Has something spooked you?" Simran said, a light frown on her forehead. Seema shook her head. Simran continued, nudging Seema gently. "Come on you, what's up? You haven't let go of me since our bath."

Seema relaxed her arm around Simran's shoulders.

Simran pulled it back tighter. "I'm not complaining!"

"Sim babe..." Seema hesitated. Simran twisted in her seat, resting her elbow on the kitchen table. "Umm, have you been...or had to spend time at your uncle Mo''s offices."

"Hmph, yeah. I worked there for a few summers after uni'. Some pocket money, although the bastard paid a pittance." Simran popped the last bite of toast into her mouth. "Why?"

"Oh, just wondering." Seema avoided Simran's gaze. "What did you do there? Admin?"

"Ha! No," Simran exclaimed. She sucked the ends of her fingers and brushed some crumbs off the table. She chuckled. "I was a cleaner. A dogsbody. It was ok though, I guess."

"Right. Ok."

"Yeah. It wasn't great, I suppose." Simran shrugged. "I needed the money. I wanted to help Mum and Dad pay off some debts. Mo' came to the rescue...'It makes perfect sense for you to come and work for me Simran, does it not?'...knight in shining armour. Or should I say shite in shining armour..." She snorted. "'Course, I sort of know why he wanted me there...now, anyway."

Simran fell silent. Seema swallowed, feeling mightily awkward. She told herself again; I don't want Simran finding out about the disc and its contents.

"I always thought it was weird that the women's toilets weren't the normal ones," Simran continued, pulling herself away from her thoughts. "They were these ones you had to crouch over. And there was a massive mirror right next to it. And, there was a mirror in the actual bowl, behind you. If you looked back between your legs, you could see your bits." Simran giggled. "Kind of bizarre."

Seema tried to smile, but it wavered. Her face flushed as she made the connections in her mind. Desperate to hide her reaction, she pulled Simran close and kissed the top of her head.

Simran wrapped her arms around Seema's waist. "I'm so happy Seem." She nuzzled into Seema's cleavage. "I've been thinking...about us living together-"

Seema perked up, her heart jumping a beat.

"-we pretty much think about each other all the time, and we both want it. I was trying to be cautious, not rush things, but..." Simran looked up and gazed into Seema's eyes. "What do you think honey?"

"You know I want us to live together babe," Seema said quickly. "I thought you wanted to wait...until all this..." Seema flapped a hand. "Until all this crap was over."

"Well, it is over babe. I think it's best I let Dad sort his brother out."

Simran's dark, sparkling eyes peered into Seema's. Seema well and truly melted. Her face relaxed into a beaming smile. "Ok. Shall we live here for a bit before finding another place?" Seema's tummy churned, this time with excitement.

"Yeah," Simran nodded happily. "I do love my place, but after all that's happened...and it's quite small."

"It's a deal then." Seema whispered. She kissed Simran's soft lips.

"Yeah...great! I'll need to let my landlord know. I'll have to give him notice. I can do that today!"

Seema was filled with joy at Simran's obvious eagerness.

"But," Simran continued. "Before I go..." She stood up, pulled Seema's robe apart and snaked her hands around Seema's hips. "I want to make love to you..."

#

Seema sat on the sofa, frustrated. She knew she should be feeling a beautifully warm excitement at the prospect of living with her love. And she was; butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach at the thought of sharing everything with Simran. But her elation was annoyingly tempered by the disc and the problem of what to do next. She wanted to send the disc to the police, but she didn't want Simran to find out about its contents. The police would obviously need to question Simran. She desperately wanted to talk to someone about it, but who? Carol? No. Though Seema knew Carol would support her, what could she suggest?

Seema gasped in frustration. Her thoughts turned to Jake. What was the significance of the numbers? She wondered what he was about to tell her before his call was cut short. She considered calling him, but vanquished that thought immediately as her pride welled up.

She stood up and walked to the kitchen. Simran had only been gone ten minutes, yet Seema was already pining. She felt a little guilt, too. Simran had climaxed quickly, but Seema knew that she herself would have problems. Her mind was elsewhere. Rather than worrying Simran by stopping and telling her that she couldn't cum, Seema faked her own orgasm. If it wasn't for Simran's satisfied smile and kiss, Seema would have felt awful.

Seema drank a glass of milk, and as she swilled her glass under the tap, she realised her only option was to ring Bal', Simran's father. Maybe he would know what to do with the disc. And, maybe, he would know what the numbers meant.

#

There was no answer at Simran's parents. Maybe Bal' was sorting out his brother at that very moment. Seema guiltily supressed a smile at that thought. She hoped violence wouldn't be involved. The ring of her 'phone made her jump.

"Hello?" Seema expected to hear Bal''s voice.

'Seema, it's Jake-"

Seema knew exactly who it was. Her grip tightened around the receiver.

'-don't put the 'phone down, please. I need you to listen, ok?'

Seema took a deep, steadying breath. "Ok."

'Ok,' Jake swallowed. 'Did you get the package, and my message?'

"Mhmm."

'Right...have you sent it to the police?'

"No, not yet."

'Shit, Seems, you need to. I wasn't sure whether my message was cut off...or whether you cut it off~'

"Jake...please get on with it. What do those numbers mean?"

'Did you see what was on the disc?'

Seema raised her voice. "Yes Jake, I did. Thanks for sharing the video of me and you with all your mates. I'm really pleased you did that. And yes, the other pictures and videos were both vile and disturbing. Now, why did you send the disc to me and what do those bloody numbers mean?"

'I sent it to you because I'm trying to help-'

Seema snorted.

'-really, I'm trying to help...ammunition...' Jake was silent for a second. 'I'm not sure what the numbers are, but he uses the same numbers as the code to his safe, his logon...fuck knows, knowing him...maybe it's a crime number, it's obviously important to him...the police will know what to do with them and the pictures and videos.'

Seema frowned. A crime number? Had Mo' been caught out before? If he had, then the evidence on the disc would definitely mean big trouble for him.

'Umm, Seema? You still there?'

"Yes. Has Mo' been caught out before?"

'I don't know. Look, Seema, you need to send that disc off as soon as possible. I hacked Mo''s lappy because I wanted to delete the video of you and me. But I found all the other videos, and the pictures...so, snap decision, I made a copy, figuring you could use it against him.' Jake took a deep breath. 'In the meantime, he's out to get you~'

"Oh Jake," Seema snorted. "What could he possibly do? This isn't a TV thriller~'

'Seema!' Jake's raised voice made Seema jump. He exhaled slowly and continued calmly. 'Have you seen any cars following you?'

"Oh, for goodness sake...no, I think I would've noticed..." She stopped. "Oh...the black car outside Sim's place..."

'A black car?' Jake's voice betrayed concern. 'Can you see a car outside yours?'

Seema dithered. Jake's genuine concern was beginning to worry her, and Simran was at her flat on her own. What if she was in danger?

'Seems! Is there are a car outside yours?'

"Wait, wait," Seema said quickly. She opened her front door and taking her 'phone with her, started to walk the short path towards the steps down to the car park. As she neared the steps, she stopped dead. Parked in the space near the foot of the steps was the same sleek car that had been parked right next to Simran's little white ford earlier that day. She turned on the spot. "Shit! Jake...it's the same car that was outside Sims'."

Seema's pulse hammered in her ears. She ran back inside and slammed the door shut.

'Ok, ok...Ahh, fuck, Seems, that's why I wanted you to take the disc to the police as soon as possible...it's the spreadsheet that they'll be~"

"Why the hell couldn't you have sent it, or bloody hand delivered it?" Seema blurted in a panic.

Jake sighed impatiently. 'Ah, fuck Seems, think about it. I've been roughed up. Mo''s got security cameras everywhere...as you now know. He knows I've hacked his lappy. I had to get a friend to post the disc to you. Mo''s got some nasty fuckers who do his dirty work... and they've threatened all kinds of retribution if I let anything slip about Mo'...starting with the promise of the video of you and me going viral on the net.'