All Comments on 'Selected for Sport Ch. 09'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PteroisPteroisover 7 years ago

Great update! I think this one is my favorite chapter in this series by far. The sex was hot and some intriguing plot emerged. Good job, I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why have you stopped?

Fantastic writing. Please continue, it would be a great loss for you to quit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy crap, there's more!!!

I can't tell you how happy these new chapters have made me. I stumbled upon them by accident and might have mentally squealed once or twice. I missed them when they came out because of the category change. Love the addition of the political angle and the palace intrigue. And thank you for returning to this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have an amazing mind

please please keep going. begging you really because you are so magnificant. Not only is the sec steamy, but the intrigue in this story...the politics and mystery, she is his equal even when he asserts his dominance. please give me more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just terrific

I said I was in. Great read. Thank you.

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago

You lost me. I'm afraid your magnificent writing has confused the daylights out of me. There was confusion with the "maids", a map, a broken, poisoned teapot, intrigue, and maybe more sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous