Selena's Symbiosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The...' Selena thought, breaking out of her amusement 'the pheromones must be wearing off faster than I thought with him. I should just go for it now.'

With that idea, she quickly started kissing her colleague, while lowering her moistened hips down on his. As they started, the pair were gasping their mutual pleasure. Selena was now also trying to experiment with her control of her vaginal tongues, though they clearly needed more time to develop and grow. She was thinking that with the proper practice, the time, her changing biology and metabolism would let them improve in dexterity.

She flexed her pussy just right so that she was firmly locked onto Thomas' member, her already thoroughly cum-soaked walls sliding up and down with ease. Swaying back and forth, from side to side, in some ways, Selena was starting to take after the behavior of a cobra now. Thomas could feel his pressure quickly building, and sighing happily, he came into his new Mistress.

"You are mine now, Thomasss..." Selena hissed into his ear. "You will help me to breed more of my ssserpentsss, firssst in my lab, and then when I have... changed enough... oh, you ARE mine... your rod, it feelsss ssso... we ssshall breed. You will... be... WELCOMED among my harem."

Then she bit her still growing fangs as deeply into his neck as she could. All throughout her pleasured approval, Thomas was nodding his complete agreement to his new Mistress, but now was ecstatic that she would choose him for a mate.

"Oh yes, my Mistress!!" He cried out as he bucked hard. "I will serve you!! Ahhh... ohhh!"

To this, she merely continued her bitingly hard grip on his neck, while continually milking his cock. He happily teased her fully pointed nipples, and as big as Selena's breasts had swollen with her new milk, Thomas had easily brought a nipple to his lips. He didn't know exactly how her milk had changed, he only knew that it had, and he was eager to partake of his mate's rewards, even if it only served to further compel him to his Mistress.

The next twenty minutes, was simply of them fucking, and fucking, and fucking, until he had climaxed inside as many as six times. By the time they were finishing, Selena had started gaining in her ability to manipulate and control her vaginal tendrils. Her once human ovaries were now modifying slowly into producing the reptilian eggs of the same type of snake that had merged with her mind. Her body was starting to prepare for producing more of her serpentine symbiotes, snakes that she would later slither into new hosts, such as her friend Marcy, or the lab director, Lucy.

But for now, she needed extra help in completing her changes. As she rose up off of her new thrall and mate, Selena spoke about her next plans.

Before long, the now thoroughly indoctrinated Thomas emerged, a pleasant smile on his face. He was already thinking about how to develop Selena's fluids into more potent forms, as well as how to accelerate her changes. His knowledge gave the biologist an idea of how to start. Selena had noticed a text from Marcy, saying that her younger sister was getting interested in starting as an intern with the lab.

'Hmm,' Selena speculated in her thoughts, 'I think she's also just completed her first year, maybe she knows a college sorority we could get involved with...'

By now, Selena was almost 3 hours into her changes, and could see that already the set of snake tongues were now able to extend from their holes. She had discovered that she could close these holes up for such times as urinating, but was more than happy that she could taste herself and anything else there, if she wanted to.

Selena walked back to the main room, and quickly found her friend Marcy. She was a specialist working with a pharmaceutical contract to develop safer neuro-chemical tracers in the brain. MRIs and CAT scans could show what parts of the brain were active electrically, but little had been found of what parts were active chemically, or the direction of that activity. The pharmaceutical company, Iris, had been bankrolling about half of her research funds, but Marcy was quiet about that. Except for the one time when she had drunkenly confided to Selena about it during one of the lab's New Year's parties.

Of course, Selena wisely kept the secret, but now was hoping to use Marcy as an influential member of her group once the other woman was converted. Not that she didn't have complete influence over those who were converted, but Selena did want to use them to further spread her influence throughout the world, indirectly, and thus gain direct influence over those she slithered her snakes into. Or that others of her followers would transfer the snakes to.

"Marcy!" Selena said with a warm smile, offering her hand for a shake. "I don't remember you telling me that Rachel was interested in lab work before. I thought she was going to try that field position in Morocco."

"She was," Marcy agreed, taking her friend's hand, and unknowingly, a very low dose of pheromones transmitted through osmosis action in the skin, "but the scholarship was unexpectedly denied. She's appealing, but doesn't have a lot of hope for it now. I'm wondering... is there... is there some kind of new type of skin cream you're using? Your hand feels so soft and smooth."

Marcy wasn't sure why, but she was enjoying the way it felt to hold her colleague's hand, very much. She was starting to absent-mindedly rub her own hands over Selena's and had started to with the forearm a bit, when she decided that she needed to focus more on Selena's face. That "seemed" easier, as her face was unusually entrancing, but Marcy was still tracing her hands over Selena's, and the forearms.

"No." Selena truthfully answered, "No new creams, but I am experimenting with a new type of pheromonal-based perfume. You should try smelling it, see if you like it."

Marcy leaned in, inhaling deeply. It was slightly euphoric, and she simply stood there, somewhat hugging her friend as she enjoyed the vaguely familiar, strangely enticing, scent.

"I'm sorry, but I have only the one source for now. I want to ask though, how do YOU feel about it?"

"I... I... I don't exactly know..." Marcy dithered, pressing herself against Selena "but... I... I think I really, really, LIKE it..."

"Good..." Selena said with a broad grin, and blew lightly on her friend's face. "I'm VERY glad that you like the... 'scent.' I think you'd like it even MORE, if we kissed."

Marcy obligingly started opening her mouth, and the two women leaned forward towards each other, kissing. After about ten minutes of this, Marcy was kissing like she was trying to literally suck out her friend's throat. Selena broke it off, and suggested her idea.

"How about a private session in the storeroom? Gary will see to it that we are not disturbed."

"Oh, that would be heavenly, my Mistress."

"Oh I know." Selena smiled "But I think I might choose you for my female 'mate.'"

"I... I don't quite understand, Mistress."

"Don't worry. You will understand much very soon, Marcy. Come let's go into the storeroom."

Then Selena strutted up to Gary's security station, and tapped lightly on his window. He looked up, and smiled knowingly at seeing an eager Marcy standing off to his Queen's side.

"I will perform my duties gladly, your Highness."

12