Self-Awareness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't fit," she said as she struggled to wrap the condom around my cock. "It barely covers half your dick."

"Am I bigger than Xavier?" I questioned.

"What?! Don't make me compare."

"So, I guess that's a yes then?" I fired back She smiled while shaking her head, staring at my cock.

"Honestly, more than twice as big." she confessed while slowly massaging my shaft.

I took her tiny hands off of my penis and hurled the stretched condom to the side. "Listen. Like I said, I'm clean. I'll pull out when I'm ready," I said. She awkwardly nodded.

I kissed her again as she started to grind on my hard on. Her panties were drenched in her own fluids. Rising up, Kerry positioned herself above my dick, floating over it like a UFO. She moved her thong to the side of her crotch and revealed a partly shaven pussy.

Squatting over me, she slid the head of my penis slowly inside of her. Her vagina was so moist it was incredible. I saw her face wincing as my rod gradually entered her. Finally getting past the tip, she moaned with pleasure and pain.

"Hooohh God! That's a fat cock!" she screamed.

She placed her hands onto my abs and lowered her hips down further. Her pussy started to relax as I went deeper inside her. She wasn't even trying to move up and down on my dick. She was seeing how far she can go all at once. I sat back and curled my toes as my cock was exploring the tight depths of her vagina.

Finally, over halfway down my shaft she sprung back up, almost pulling my tip out of her pussy. "Hell yeah, this is going to be soooo good!" she laughed.

With my hands I held her squatting position stationary as I raised my hips upward. She quickly extended her hands onto my abs again, but this time with a hard smack. "Whoa, whoa! Go slow man," she pleaded.

I made sure not to surpass the halfway point on my shaft as I leisurely thrust into her. Pussy juices slowly cover my cock, indicating how much she was enjoying this slow fuck. Her moans matched the timing of my cock hitting her vagina, loudly screeching 'Ahh!' and 'Ohh!'. I broke the pattern of her moans as I decided to thrust further and more forceful.

"Oh my God!" she yelled in a different tone. "I can't take it!"

"You want me to take it easy?" I asked, pausing for just a second.

"No! Don't stop fucking me Ryan!" she cried out. Her fingers dug into my abdomen as I increased my thrusting. Her pussy clinched tighter than ever as my dominant strokes powered her insides. The intense suction of her vagina was equivalent to the blowjob I had earlier. I felt that sudden familiar feeling rising from within. The pleasure was too overwhelming. Stopping was my first option since I didn't want to finish so quickly. I wanted all night with her.

I saw her flushed skin with sweat beading down from the side of her face. Her small titties rapidly bouncing with the rhythm of our fuck session. Her quick breathing mixed in with shrieks of satisfaction. Her painful fingernails were still digging into my stomach, which left red marks on my skin.

"Don't stop Ryan, I'm gonna cum. So, fucking, hard!" she screamed. That's when I knew stopping wasn't an option. I wanted to please Kerry. I wanted to make her feel good.

I continued to fuck her relentlessly causing her to grab onto my body for dear life. I finally released my hands from her squatting position as my arms were growing tired. She collapsed onto my chest with her hands on my shoulders as I repeatedly pounded her.

"Kerry?" I whispered in her ear.

"...Yeah?"

"Has Xavier ever fuck you this good?"

She straightened up her back and looked directly into my eyes.

"You motherfucker... you're going to make me cum!" she roared back. Her groans turned into loud howls that could have made her Hello Kitty dolls cover their ears. She arched her back and faced the ceiling. Her body contorted, sending shivers from her body unto me. I held on to her tits and tried to stop her from falling off the bed. My dick was being drenched with her juices. Her eyes rolled back before finally closing them, taking in all the pleasure and savoring every moment.

"You motherfucker... you made me cum..." she sighed, before subsiding on the bed to the side of me.

Lucky for me I didn't pop my nut. I was close, especially with witnessing such an incredible orgasm right in front of my eyes. As she rolled to the side of me with her butt in the air, I took the opportunity to peel her white thong off.

"Hey!" she hollered, waking up seconds after her dream-like climax.

"I'm not done," I proclaimed. I dropped the thong onto the floor, marveling at her incredibly shaped ass. Inching closer to her pussy, I finally planted my face on her snatch and started licking the aftermath of her orgasm. After just coming from an intense climax, she started to yell again. Her legs and arms, now on all fours, began to shake. Eating her out also gave me some time to recover from almost blowing my load moments ago.

"Lick here." she directed me, pointing at her clit.

To be honest, I wasn't the best at eating pussy. The only practice I had was with my ex, which she never really liked in the first place. Practicing on Kerry would increase my expertise, and she was willing to teach.

Following her instructions I moved my tongue in circles on her delicate clitoris. My hands cupped her asscheeks, squeezing her flesh every now and then. Her cries grew louder, and her voice became raspy.

"Oh! Again!" she cried out. I figured if she was close to climax I should quicken the pace and rapidly increase my tongue movements on her clit. It wasn't more than a minute when she began to convulse. The shrieks of pleasure that escaped her mouth got my cock even harder if that was possible. Her body quivered from my tongue's touch, letting loose more juices for me to clean up. Kerry collapsed onto the bed belly first. However, I was still latched onto her vagina, flicking away like a pesky bug buzzing around her face.

"Okay, no, okay okay okay, no more," she pleaded through her breath. She took her hand and tried to push me away from her crotch. "I'm too sensitive right now."

"Sorry" I said as I rose up and crawled beside her.

"No, don't be. Sensitive is good. You're good." she said while flashing me with her dreamy eyes.

"I want to have sex with you some more Kerry if that's alright with you?"

"Uhh yeah," she laughed at the stupid question. "You don't have to ask me, just come and get it."

Kerry remained still on her belly as I was on my side, staring at her naked sweaty body. I brushed her dark hair with my fingertips and she purred from my fingers' stroke. Then, an obvious observation popped in my head. I still haven't shot my load, yet she's already came twice. I want to make this ejaculation worth it, but how?

"Lay on your back again, I have an idea." Kerry said with enthusiasm while trying to roll me over on my back.

"Geez, someone's a little pushy."

She crawled onto her knees and elbows, glancing at my dick. I rolled onto my back, swinging my hard erect cock into a flagpole-like position.

"I'm gonna get on top of you again. This time, from behind."

"You like being on top, I see." I said.

"Mmhmm."

"Are you gonna squat like those butt work outs you and Wendy do all the time?"

"Hey, that's not a bad idea!" she responded.

She stood above me with both her feet on each side of my body. I had a nice view of her ass at such a low angle. She walked towards my lower body and slightly bent her knees with both hands on her hips.

"Like this?" she said as she turned her head and looked over her left shoulder.

"Is that how you and Wendy do it?" I asked.

"Well, no. Actually if you want to get technical, we do it with either weights or freehand. But freehand would mean I'll have to balance myself when I lower my body by either folding my arms in front of me or extending them straight out. Not really an ideal sex position as I'll probably fall flat on my face when I try to find your cock every time I squat down."

Hmm, my plan of combining sex and a topic we had discussed moments ago had backfired.

"How many reps do you normally do?" I asked.

"Are we gonna talk or fuck?"

"Answer and then we'll fuck." I demanded.

"Umm, I normally do 5 sets of 10."

"Alright then. You think you can cum within 10 reps?"

"I don't know, do you think you can?" she winked back.

Good question.

Kerry lowered her rear so she can fit a good portion of my tip inside her. Her moan was already becoming familiar to my ears. I moved my hands behind my head and enjoyed the view as she sank her ass and engulfed my penis with her cunt.

"1..." She began to count her set of 10 squats, as she sank as low as she could go before going back up to her starting position.

"2..." She lowered herself again, slowly stretching her pussy with as much cock as she can handle.

"3..." And again.

"4..." And again.

"5..." And again. This time she went deeper than before, resulting in her yelping in the middle of saying the number five.

"6..." She went in deeper than number five. The movement caused me to unclasp my hands behind my head and move them to the side of my body.

"7..." She grunted with ferocity as my dick invaded her vagina, with only inches left till she could fit my entire manhood.

"8..." She lowered her ass deep onto my dick again, groaning with such an animalistic voice.

"C'mon Kerry, you could do it. Only 2 more left to go" I said in a silly, personal trainer type of voice.

"9..." She planted her hands in front of her, slightly losing balance. Her legs were shaking from the pleasure.

"One more, Kerry. Make this one count!" I said.

"10!!!" She screamed the loudest I've ever heard from her. Her asscheeks smacked my pelvic area for the first time. She took my entire cock as I couldn't see my shaft anymore. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as she looked behind me to see my reaction.

"Holy shit Ryan! Please give me one more set of squats. I'm so fucking close!" she moaned with desire.

"I'll help you out Kerry."

I grabbed ahold of her tiny waist and lifted her off the bed, allowing her feet to regain a standing position. Since she took all of my cock, I finally decided to smash her pussy as hard and deep as I could until she came so hard that she could travel back into time.

I began the motions of sliding my cock out its entire length, then slamming it hard inside with full force. She was holding onto my chest, but allowed one of her hands freely to rub on her clit. If these were the type of workouts we'll have in the future, I'd be toned in no time. Her yells were so piercing; film makers could record her screams and place them in horror movies.

"This, is, fucking, insane!" she screamed out as her fingers speedily diddled her clit. I focused on not climaxing just yet. All I heard was her yelling and the slaps of my pelvis smacking her ass. I couldn't help it though. This was just too fucking hot to hold back. I needed to cum soon.

"Ryan, don't stop! It feels too amazing, you don't even know!" she screamed and stuttered. The thing was, I did know how good it felt. I was reaching my limit as well.

"Oh fuck!" she finally yelled as she climaxed again on my cock. I stuck my entire length inside of her, resting my manhood in her body while she orgasmed like a lunatic. I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to cum.

"I have to cum, Kerry." I said softly. I had no energy to talk as this succubus fucked the soul right out of my voice.

"Here," she said as she turned her head over her shoulder and pointed into her mouth. Pulling off of my dick, she crawled on the bed and met eye level with my cock before engorging the tip. She stroked my shaft with her hand and bobbed her mouth up and down while making sultry moans. It was enough to set me on fire.

I came. And it was magnificent. It's been so long I feared my virginity was growing back. I was so accustomed to using my hand, but sharing this type of pleasure with another human being was irreplaceable. Everything was a blur after that. I felt like nothing was holding me back anymore. I felt I could rule the world. I felt immortal.

All that, just from fucking this chick? Looking back it seemed stupid, but at that moment I knew this was a new chapter in my life. Shit, more like a new book. I wanted to write again; create new characters and stories. I wanted to see the world and explore my opportunities. All these emotions and feelings started to collapse onto itself. This wasn't just an orgasm, or making love, or sex, or fucking. It was about proving a point. It's about proving people wrong. And that's the greatest feeling of all.

----------

SCENE SIX: Battery Life 0%

----------

"Wake up, Ryan." Kerry pushed my arm off her chest as she rushed towards the mirror across the bed, prettying herself as if to erase the monkey sex we had the night before. She grabbed her discarded clothes and slipped them on as she was looking directly at me. "Get up!"

"I'm up, I'm up," I slurred as I removed the covers off my naked body.

She stared at my erect penis. "Yeah you are, but we have no time. Xavier's shift ends at 9:00am and he usually gets home around 9:30am."

"Wait, so Xavier lives with you? Why didn't you mention this before?"

"I didn't want to think of him last night. I just wanted to think about myself for once. Just hurry up and get dressed."

I sat up and walked towards my boxers and jeans piled up next to my shirt.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 9:15am"

I laughed. "Yeah, maybe we should go."

"I'll drive you back home. I'd probably be late when Xavier comes back. I'll make up an excuse or something. Think of a good excuse for me."

I got fully clothed and was heading out of her bedroom when I almost forgot my phone. "Where's my phone at?"

"Shit. Don't get mad at me, but I couldn't find my charger. I put your phone in the corner over there." She pointed at the dresser as my phone was hidden behind a bunch of Hello Kitty dolls.

"Why'd you say you were charging my phone then?"

"I don't know. I didn't want to waste your time taking you here to my place. Also, I thought I could find it by then."

"Fair enough. Let's get going." I grabbed my dead phone and slipped it into my pocket. I also saw the wrinkled up condom we tried to put on my penis and stuffed it into my back pocket.

"Thanks, I forgot about that," she laughed.

We stepped outside. She looked left and right to see if Xavier arrived earlier than usual. Thankfully he didn't. After we entered her car, she kissed my left cheek while stroking my right cheek with her fingers. I felt another erection building again.

"You were soooo good," she purred.

"You weren't too bad yourself."

"Where do you live at?" she asked.

"4488 E. Sierra Vista," I replied.

"That's pretty specific. I meant the cross streets."

I gave her the directions to my house and we hit the road. Her head kept turning from looking at the traffic and watching my tired eyes in the passenger seat. It was 9:25am.

"Did you come up with a good excuse yet?" I asked.

"No, that's why I wanted you to help me come up with one."

"Why not just tell him I fucked your brains out?" I replied.

"You dick," she giggled.

She went to turn on her stereo. A piano love ballad was playing and she immediately turned it off with an embarrassing look on her face.

"Sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"No, not you. The CD. I've been listening to some depressing sappy songs recently. I don't know why." She ejected the CD and grabbed it, holding it out towards me. "There's a bunch of other CD's in the glove compartment. Get something more upbeat."

I grabbed the CD she was holding in front of my face and unhooked the glove compartment. But as the glove compartment opened, her treasured iPhone charger fell, landing right in between my feet. She had it hidden in there the whole time, even when she was cleaning out her car trying to find it back at the party. I didn't look back to see if she noticed what I had discovered.

I grabbed the phone charger and placed it back into the glove compartment. Then I found her vinyl case filled with a variety of CD's.

"So, what kind of music you want to listen to?" I asked.

She smiled while staring at the road.

"Whatever you want."