Self Bondage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers

After describing her appearance when leaving the house, she stood in front of the sofa so she could enhance her report with gestures and body movements.

“I got on the bus, and rode it to one of the city's terminals.” she stated. “You know that I was born in the south part of the city and grew up there. Its streets are well known to me, and I have lots of friends that still live there. Therefore, we both know that even though it's a major city, and crowded with people around midday, there was a very good chance that I might run into people who know me.” He nodded his agreement, smiling, imagining her discomfiture should that happen.

“On the bus, I looked quite the normal woman heading to class or something. No one gave me a second glance, as far as I could tell. But my heart was thumping madly, its drumbeat intensifying in tempo and strength the closer the bus got to the city bus station. By the time the bus reached its terminal, I was nervously tapping my feet on the floor, restless with anticipation.” She stopped speaking for a moment, remembering that feeling.

“Once I left the bus, I walked quite some distance away from the bus station. I wanted to go far into the city, actually a little past its center, to a public restroom that I was pretty sure would be clean, and rather vacant. To do the next step, I'd need some elbow room, so I used one of the toilets for the handicapped. Once I was inside that stall, I closed the door, and stripped. In moments, I was completely naked.”

Dave's eyes lit up as he imagined Rina, standing naked in that stall.

“I'd taken three cabled bicycle locks with me. I took the first bicycle lock cable, and threaded it down one leg of my slacks, and up the other leg, bringing it to the other free end inside the seat of the slacks, leaving it unlocked. Taking the second cable, I threaded it from the neck of the T-shirt down through the short sleeve, and then back up through the armhole of the other sleeve. These ends approached each other at its neck. The final bicycle lock cable had to do a double duty. I threaded it back and forth through the several openings in the sports bra. But I alternated its journey through the bra openings with passing it through one or the other of the openings in my thong, intertwining the two garments in a tangle. Are you mentally seeing the placement of the cables?”

Grinning, Dave answered, “Yes, I think so. And you were naked during all this?”

“Yes, Sir. I was. I probably had the tip of my tongue poking out of the corner of my mouth as I concentrated on getting the cables placed right. And after that, I did step back into these shoes.” She displayed her feet to him.

“That must've been quite a sight. You, wearing only those pumps, standing in a toilet stall. How did you feel at that moment?”

“At that moment, my stomach was fluttering like a hundred butterflies were trying to start their migration south,” she replied. “I stood there, hands trembling a little, trying to gather my courage. It was a delightfully scary feeling, Sir.” She paused, a little dramatically.

“Then I clicked the locks shut,” she whispered, her body viscerally re-experiencing that moment. Goosebumps sprang up along her arms and legs, and she got a faraway look in her eyes, 'seeing' that scene again. “That was the point of no return. I was committed. This was the result.” She pulled out her cabled garments from her backpack and let him examine them.

“I see!” he said, now completely comprehending what she'd done. “You'd now rendered the clothing that you'd been wearing unusable. The locks were closed, and the only keys were back here at our house. This is an amazing twist on the concept of self bondage. Your arms and legs were completely unrestricted, and it was your clothing itself that was bound! This ingenuity really meets the criteria of the challenge I laid out! The only things remaining in your possession with which you could cover your naked body were the almost obscene top and short pleated skirt I see you wearing now,” he pointed out.

“That's true,” she confirmed. “And what went through my mind at that moment was 'oh shit – what have I gotten myself into' or something similar to that. As you can see, all that I was left with was an outfit that looked quite slutty. Even though the city has a 'red light district' where the prostitutes work, even they wouldn't be walking around the streets dressed like this. They have the decency to dress in normal clothes on their way to and from their workplaces in that district.”

“So you knew you were going to be very conspicuous as you walked along,” he commented.

“Absolutely. Hence my fluttering tummy, and my shaking hands as I put on the skirt, and pulled this half camisole over my head. I tucked my cabled, useless clothing into my backpack, and stepped out of the toilet stall. Going over to the mirror, I had a good look at myself. I think my cheeks blanched as I stared at the woman I saw. She looked like a hooker or something.”

Dave interrupted. “Turn around slowly, pet.” As Rina did so, he said, “I have to agree. You do look like a woman willing to sell sex for money.” He chuckled, and Rina giggled and blushed.

She went on, “And remember... I know lots of people from that area, and they know me. If they recognized me, I'd be mortified. I might die of shame.”

“Die of shame?” Dave questioned. “My dear, knowing you, and knowing how much you crave humiliation, I think it much more likely that you'd have a spontaneous orgasm, instead!” He laughed.

Rina playfully stuck out her tongue at him, but then leaned over and gave him a hearty kiss. “With my hair stuck in these pigtails, there'd also be no way that I could hide my face behind a curtain of hair.”

“I assume you did that to your hair for that very reason, didn't you?” he asked.

“Well, yes. I did. But in hindsight, at that moment, looking at myself in that mirror, I really regretted doing that. Now I knew that if I ran into any friends, I'd have to do things like the men do in the red light district if they don't want to be recognized. Things like keep my head down, and not make eye contact, or hold a hand up to my nose as if I suddenly had a nosebleed, or had to sneeze, or maybe stoop to tie my shoelaces.”

Dave laughed merrily. “First of all, my love, those shoes have no shoelaces at all. And second, go ahead and stoop down as if tying them.” She did so. “Yes. As I thought. Your skirt lifts up and hides nothing when you do that. I'm sure everyone would've seen your pussy and your ass if you'd stooped down. So how long did it take you to get enough gumption to leave that public toilet?”

“Perhaps ten minutes or so,” she admitted. “When I went out, I immediately headed for that far away bus station, praying no friends would be nearby. I really didn't want to be seen. I was walking fast, and taking large steps, until I realized that was not a good idea.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Watch,” she replied. She walked rather briskly around the room.

“Oh lord!” he exclaimed. “Your tits are popping up into view as they bob up and down! And those pleats flip up, giving occasional glimpses of your ass and sex when you walk like that. And as the side panels slide up the sides of your thigh and hip, it's pretty apparent that you're wearing no underwear.”

“That became clear to me from the pointed looks a few strangers gave me as they approached,” she confirmed. “Add to that the fact that it was a windy day, and... well you get some idea of my dilemma. I tried to walk much more demurely, with smaller steps after that, but some of the damage had already been done.” Her face took on a gentle flush. “One guy that was passing me actually turned around and started following behind me. A moment or two later, a second guy joined him, trailing behind me.” She swallowed hard. “I actually got a little scared.”

“What did you do?” he asked.

“I was near a large department store, so I went inside,” she replied. “Once inside, I went to the lingerie department. I admit the saleswomen gave me curious glances, but they left me alone. However, the saleswomen turned suspicious eyes on the two men that were following me. Those were the looks they reserve for creeps that are obviously not there to buy things, but are just hoping for a chance to ogle the women. The men got the hint, and left. I looked at the goods for about ten minutes, then smiled at the saleswomen, and left.”

Dave grinned, admiring her resourcefulness.

“After that, I walked much more carefully. It was a long way to the bus station, and I actually saw people I knew four times along that walk,” she reported.

“Four times?” he said, sounding a little startled. “What did you do? Did they recognize you?”

“The first two times, my friends were on the other side of the street. Both times, they were preoccupied, either chatting, or looking at their cell phones, so they never noticed me. But the next was a friend walking right toward me. When she was close, I put my hand up over my nose, closed my eyes, and faked a sneeze, letting me bend my body forward and duck my head as she passed. I don't think she paid much attention to me.” As she related this part of her report, Rina mimicked her hand and body movements that she'd done during the fake sneeze.

“However, my luck rather ran out during the fourth encounter. Two of my friends, Olivia and Mila, came around the corner of a building just as I was crossing the street, and they happened to fall in behind me, crossing the same way. I think they'd seen my face only from the side – not a really good look at it. But they were close enough behind me that I heard them whispering to each other.” Her face turned a darkening color of red as she recalled what she'd overheard.

“Mila said, 'Isn't that Rina in front of us?' in a quiet whisper.

“Olivia answered, 'No, it couldn't be... not dressed like that.'

“Mila said, 'It's funny how much that woman looks like her. But I agree. Rina wouldn't ever be walking around dressed that much like a slut' she said with disdain.” Rina paused to observe, “I certainly thought they couldn't be overheard. Imagine them even talking about a stranger like that.” She continued, and her embarrassed flush deepened even more.

“Olivia next said, 'Very true. That woman ahead of us thinks nothing about showing off her ass to everyone as she walks. The very idea of wearing such a short skirt, with no panties.'

“That was all I heard, other than their giggles as they turned to enter a store, falling behind me as I continued walking. Thankfully, I met no other friends on the rest of the way to the bus station, but I did get many looks from people, some showing disapproval, and a few leers. When I reached the station, I had to stand around, waiting for a bus, trying to look inconspicuous, as if that was a possibility.”

Dave chuckled. “No chance. Not with you dressed like that. All eyes would be on you.”

“Finally a bus for our route arrived, and since it was still early afternoon, not many people got on, since ours isn't a densely populated destination. Once I took my seat, I breathed a sigh of relief, since I was finally safe. Or so I thought.”

Dave's eyebrows rose. “Or so you thought? There's more?”

With a small voice, and not daring to meet his eyes, Rina said, “Dave, you know that along our bus route is that center for psychiatric patients?”

Now his eyes themselves seemed to grow large. “Yes, but those people that are free to come and go from it are harmless, aren't they?”

“Oh yes. Nothing like that. But one of their patients also got on the bus, riding back to the facility. And even though the bus was virtually empty, he just had to come and sit in the seat next to me. And there was nothing I could do, since I was trapped against the window.”

“You poor thing,” he commiserated. “What did he do?”

“He sat down, blatantly stared down at my lap and started telling me in a very loud voice that his girlfriend also wears such short skirts! He also asked me, loudly, if I like being exposed like that! And of course, heads of those in the bus turned to look at us!”

Dave laughed a little.

“Oh, there's more. He added that, with such short skirts on her, he can finger his girlfriend when they're in the movies together!”

Dave laughed louder.

“But he only does it if it's a bad movie. Boring or something!”

Dave was now holding his sides, he was laughing so hard. His laughter was infectious, and Rina started laughing too.

When she got control of herself, she continued, “Meanwhile, the bus is taking on more passengers, and there I am, all red cheeked and blushing. I think the newer passengers were asking what's going on, and the others were whispering an explanation, helping them catch up to the story. And for these questions, the guy is continuing to push for answers... like... whether I'm wearing anything under my skirt, because his girlfriend never does, and that's why its easy for him to finger her!”

Dave had tears streaming down his cheeks from his laughter now. He managed to gasp out, “And did the guy try to peek under your skirt?”

“No, he didn't,” she answered, and a very careful listener might've detected a small inkling of regret in her answer, because given Rina's excitement when being humiliated, a person could guess that at that point in the bus ride she was probably clenching her thighs together to keep from leaking. “He was basically a nice guy, otherwise he would not have been able to enter and leave the institution – he was just what might be called slow mentally – not clever. Which was why I didn't want to try to shut him up.”

“Oh come now, Rina,” Dave chortled. “That wasn't the reason. It wasn't because he was basically a nice guy that didn't know any better. It was because the embarrassment was turning you on so much that you didn't want it to stop!”

Rina grinned shyly, but didn't deny that at all. In fact, she felt a tiny trickle of pussy juice inching its way down her thigh right then, just recalling her emotions on the bus. Dave inhaled sharply, getting a whiff of her intimate liquids. She cleared her throat to continue. “Well, that, plus I wanted to be nice, and I hate to see people get harmed – especially when they're harmless. Anyway, this talk lasted until some big guy stepped up and said to him, 'Don't you see you're annoying the lady?' and followed that with 'Please shut up!'

Rina shook her head. “I immediately told them both, 'Oh... it's OK.' But the damage was done. The guy next to me pouted with anger... waited a minute, and then changed seats. Minutes later, he got off the bus, still angry looking, and it wasn't even his stop, the poor guy. I imagine he didn't exactly know what he'd done wrong, and how to process what had happened.”

She sighed. “But also the big guy was just trying to be nice, as well – helping out a lady in distress.”

As she became silent, Dave asked, “Is that the end of your report?”

Rina giggled. “Not quite, Sir. As the journey continued, the bus was becoming more empty as people reached their destinations. And I was near the rear of the bus. And I was really, really aroused...”

“Let me guess,” he said. “You masturbated? Right there on the bus?”

The redness from her blush crept partway down her chest, clearly visible in the deep cleavage revealed by her half camisole. “Yes. I bunched up the middle of my skirt, and reached under to finger myself to a wonderful orgasm! I couldn't wait until I got home... I just couldn't!”

“Did you scream, like when you cum for me?” he asked, grinning.

“Oh, no! There were still a few people on the bus. I was silent, but it was still a toe curling release. I wiped myself with my skirt. Maybe five minutes later, the bus reached our stop, and I went to the front door to get off, figuring the bus driver might like a look at my shapely legs – it might make him happy, too.”

“Most generous of you,” Dave agreed.

Rina dimpled a smile at him. “But as I was getting off, the bus driver said something and I didn't quite hear him. So I climbed back up the steps and said something like 'What, please?' shrugging to show I didn't understand what he'd said. So he repeated, 'I sure hope you didn't leave a wet spot on my seat, girl.' That caused me to look to the very rear of the bus, where I saw a large parabolic mirror! He'd watched me! I'm sure he couldn't make out any details, but he must surely have seen the movement of my arm as I fingered myself.”

Dave's jaw dropped. “What did you do then?”

“I surprised myself, because I told him, 'No... I always wipe my seat afterwards – I'm a neat girl!' and I turned quickly to climb back down the steps. I'm sure my skirt swirled up since I turned so fast, and he probably got an eyeful of my bare ass at that point. As he closed the door and started to drive off, I shouted 'Drive safely!' hoping I hadn't distracted him too much!”

Laughing with joy, Dave stripped off his shirt and shoved his pants down to his ankles. He opened his arms and said, “Take off those clothes and climb on my lap. Such an amazing adventure surely deserves a good fuck as a reward. And Rina got a good, joyful fucking, bouncing on his lap with her arms around his neck, and his warm, loving arms embracing her and holding her close against him, after they both came. Still coupled, they snuggled and kissed.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers
12