All Comments on 'Self Destructive'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Oh, the folly of youth!

It's a wonder so many survive to be adults. Thanks for the naughty story that I'm sure a lot of us can identify with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Have been waiting a long time for something from you!

And as usual, it's very descriptive without going over the top. I also like when the women in yours stories always arches her back when she's going to be inseminated... very instinctual and primal.

Christie052780Christie052780almost 13 years agoAuthor
Arching my back

It's one of thise things I've done all my life. I can't help it for the most part. I include it in my stories (and, of course, the autobiographical stories) because it's something I relate to. Writing erotica is not so hard when you just write what you really feel anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another good story

I enjoyed the story and it is good that you are posting again. It would be interesting to read a second installment about the nanny. That was one of the best stories on this site. Thank you for the good reading

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesover 12 years ago
Good to read you again

Good story. Your gift is that just about anyone can put themselves in your stories. I can certainly identify with the guy in this one. Especially the awkward ending. Good work again.

gatorjohngatorjohnover 12 years ago
Realistic, sexy, nice.

Very nice to see new additions to a great collection of stories. Always very warm, realistic, and just perfect.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
You are the Mistress of one-page stories

In this, like so many of your stories, you leave us wanting more from it than there needed to be; cut off a millimeter short, and well done at that. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

Exquisite. Pure perfection. The words, the pacing, the everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...