All Comments on 'Self-Discovery'

by Caroline Covington

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Let's hear it for 'dirty'

Yeah! Let's hear it for 'dirty' that's the whole idea. Keep up the good work.

smy3thsmy3thabout 19 years ago
Very Erotic - but what about the guy?

This was an arousing story, and the descriptions of the woman's arousal were great. I couldn't help though wondering what was happening to the husband. Wasn't he getting a huge erection? Wasn't that worth at least some remark? A guy with a full hard-on on a public beach should be at least worth a mention. Would he start getting awfully desperate after a while? I mean, sure, he was trying to save it for later, but a guy is a guy, and letting things build for hours and hours like that just isn't them same as for the woman. I think after a little bit, he would have been spending most of his time in the water, trying to "cool off"

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
Very intelligent!

Caroline,

A very nice story. With layer upon layer of detail, describing your body and your own arousal, you transported me to the beach as one of the men in sunglasses leering at you.

I look forward to reading more of your works.

James

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Teasing as Foreplay

I find it exciting to read of a sexy woman (body and mind) displaying her naked body to strangers to arouse herself and her man. Did she also consider that she might have been "foreplay" for the men and couples watching her? That they might also have gone home and enjoyed wild sex because of her? Perhaps knowing that contributed to her arousal.

At times, I've allowed myself to be used as foreplay for a couple and I know how much fun that was. In fact, the woman and I generally had sex creating the almost oxymoronic activity of "sex as foreplay."

Wonderful story, Caroline, as are the others I've read.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very well written

Well written and evocative, I could see you on that beach myself.

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
Well written story

A nice well written story of a first time experience. One that stands alone but really has lot's of room for development if you so wish. Yet it speaks loudly of the devotion between the husband and wife. Others may get to see, but only he get's to touch

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Simple but effective

In plot terms there's no more to this than "woman is naked on beach". But the precision of the writing makes it utterly compelling. I actually really liked the fact that nothing else happened, that it was just a snapshot of an intensely felt erotic moment. Very very sexy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Caroline, somehow, I suspect that this is not at all fiction. I imagine that the same story has been acted out many times by many people. To me, you did a great job of putting the experience to paper. I think we will be looking for nude beach ourselves after reading this. NorthStar

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Memories . . .

As a frequent user of nudist beaches in days of old, I can appreciate Caroline's self awareness and arousal. Particularly the walk to and from the sea. Bathing naked is so exhilarating and leaving the cool sea to walk in hot sunshine with sand between your toes and droplets of sea water rolling down your body is erotic. And if many pairs of eyes gaze your way . . . well, who wouldn't be proud and aroused? A simple yet deep scene in which Caroline again gives free rein to her imagination and, presumably, experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delicious enchantment

I was enchanted by your wonderful storytelling skill. In addition to excellent vocabulary and grammar, your choice of adjectives and descriptive words is evocative and arousing. You ability to capture the scene, yet also convey your feelings really drew me into the experience and heightened my experience. Thank you for a delicious literary gem!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaroline Covington@Caroline Covington
I began writing my stories out of tedium with my scientific career. My work requires writing toneless, emotionless reports and articles that have begun to bore me. On the other hand, the erotic stories I write are a tonic for my soul and libido, allowing me to experiment with ...