Self-Fulfilling Void

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy moaned as she sucked his glorious cock all the way to the hotel. "We're here," Ulysses said.

When they entered the room, Wendy and Denise were naked, chatting idly. "There you are!" Denise said. She guided Ulysses to the bed.

"Our last night here. The three of us are going to worship your body all night!" Denise said.

Denise mounted him, Wendy sat on his face, and Brandy sucked at his balls. Denise and Wendy would cum; Denise would switch with Brandy, while Brandy sat on his face. The two women would cum, Brandy would move to his cock, Wendy to his balls, Denise back on his face. This was the pattern for most of the night.

Eventually they tired. Brandy was sucking his cock while Ulysses held Wendy and Denise.

"It could be like this always in Charleston. Get Devin to move there," Denise said again.

"We'll be neighbors in that special neighborhood. Everyone loves everyone there," she added.

Wendy winced in pain.

"You ok?" Ulysses asked. She sat up, rubbing her breast.

"Suck it," Wendy told Ulysses. He did so, the other two women watching.

A sweet, warm fluid, entered his mouth, Wendy erupted in laughter. "I thought I was dried up!"

Ulysses closed his eyes, sucking from Wendy's tit, her milk tasting great.

"Ahhh," he smiled, lying back on the bed. "Maybe I'll talk to Devin when we get back."

"Good boy," Denise said, kissing at his face.

Chapter 6

"Will I, Ahh!" Jordan paused, pleasure washing over her. "Will I see you again?" she managed to get out. Ulysses was fucking her in the small bathroom of the plane, during their flight back to Miami.

"I, I don't know," he winced, his cock tingling.

Jordan covered her mouth, suppressing a scream of pleasure, as Ulysses filled her pussy with cum.

Later that night, at Denise's soon-to-be former home, Ulysses was sitting the bathtub, Denise on top of him, kissing him.

"Mmm, I love you," she said again.

"Denise," Ulysses shook his head.

"Why don't you believe me?"

"I do, I guess."

Denise paused, looking into his dark eyes, caressing his dark face. "Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Denise, I don't know. Devin and I mean - "

"She could marry you too, you could have more than one wife, and - "

"But - "

"Henry is my son. We've been lovers for almost a year and a half. Wade and Wendy are lovers too. He raises Little Wade as his son, his mother, is his wife. The neighborhood in Charleston is one built for incestuous families to love one another freely. While you've never committed blood relative incest, you did tell me when Devin was married to your dad, that you and she started your sexual relationship when you were a teen."

"Denise, I, I don't know what to say," Ulysses was shocked, but in his sexual adventures nothing surprised him too much.

"You could ask her to move there with you, or could move in with Henry and me, either way we could be one big family, husbands and wives, mothers and sons, all lovers."

Ulysses was silent for a moment, his cock inside Denise getting weaker as his mind thought about what she said.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "Maybe, maybe I'll go check it out. See what the place is like, see what the homes look like."

Denise kissed him, then rested her head on his shoulder. Ulysses ran the warm bath water over her silky smooth skin, thinking about everything, thinking about filling a void - this could be the way to do it.

************

After he arrived in Charleston, several days later, he requested to be alone. Denise agreed, pointing him in the direction he needed to go and letting Ulysses explore on his own.

He was walking along the nearby beach. There were happy couples here and there. Ulysses sat in the sand watching everyone. There was a younger woman, long red hair, jogging on the beach.

"Wow," Ulysses thought, watching her jog by. His attention went elsewhere, watching couples play in the ocean.

He thought about Devin being there with him. He thought about making love out on the back deck, overlooking the swimming pool each home in the neighborhood had. He was once again disturbed from his fantasy when he heard a yelp.

Turning to his right, he saw the red head, stumble and fall, clutching her foot in pain. Ulysses rushed over to her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Hi, yes I'm fine. I stepped on a sharp she shell, I mean, seashell," the young women giggled.

Ulysses laughed, "Yeah that's a tongue twister alright. Are you hurt?"

She smiled up at him. "I think I'll be fine. I should've worn shoes."

Ulysses extending his hand, helping the redhead up. "I'm Ulysses."

"I'm Leanna, nice to meet you."

"Do you live here?"

"Yeah, over in that neighborhood. The Haven," she answered.

"Ah I see. The very neighborhood I'm checking out," Ulysses said.

"Thinking about moving there?"

"Yeah. I hear it's a special place."

"Very," Leanna smiled.

"So who do you live with?"

Leanna blushed, "My mom and I live here."

"Ah, I see, um," Ulysses cleared his throat. "I was thinking of asking my stepmom, I mean, former stepmom to move here."

"You should! It's a wonderful place. The houses are cheap, huge, and wonderful! Everyone is so nice too," Leanna blushed again.

Ulysses nodded, "Everyone is nice. How so?"

Leanna looked from side-to-side, biting her bottom lip, "I'll show you."

************

At her house in The Haven, Leanna pushed Ulysses into the shower, jumping in with him, kissing him. She was 5'10", his height, breasts were medium sized, and she had a perfect hour glass frame.

Leanna ended the kiss, "I'm 20 by the way," she said.

"Oh, uh, ok," Ulysses smiled awkwardly.

"Just saying," Leanna shrugged.

She kissed him again, jacking his cock at the same time. "We need to hurry," she said.

"Why?"

"My mom will be home soon, and when she is, I like to give her 100% of my attention," Leanna explained.

"Ah I see. I think I know what you mean," he smiled.

Leanna kissed him again, and turned around in the shower. Ulysses slowly guided his cock in from behind.

"Oh yeah, yes," Leanna moaned.

"Feels great," Ulysses worked his cock in and out of her.

"You, you should definitely move in. My mom and I love black cock. We could hang out some," Leanna suggested, her ass making slapping noises as Ulysses pounded into her.

"Maybe so," he watched her butt cheeks jiggle upon impact.

"Yeah, harder! Faster," Leanna said, turning around, kissing him. "That's it!"

"Ungh, yeah," Ulysses worked, the redhead's tight pussy sending him over the edge.

"I'm on the pill, cum in me!" she said.

"You got it."

"Ah yes, yes! Love it! Move, ah! Move here!" Leanna slamming backward into Ulysses, meeting his forward thrusts; she was cumming.

"Yeah, I, I think we will!" Ulysses threw his head back, warm steam enveloping as he filled her pussy with his seed.

Afterward they kissed some more. "You're beautiful, Leanna."

"So are you."

Ulysses got dressed and headed back to Denise's a few houses down. He left Leanna naked and waiting for her mother.

Chapter 7

A couple months later Ulysses was at the beach, the same one he met Leanna at. It was night time on a hot, humid night. A woman was in his arms, blonde, tall, naked. Both of them were sweating, both of them were cumming.

Ulysses laid back on the sand, looking to the starry sky, a smile on his face. Devin joined him, running her hands up and down his body.

"I love you so much. This was a great idea, all of us moving down here," she said.

"I know. We should have sooner."

"Your son is so adorable. I can't wait to babysit for Wendy and Wade again."

Ulysses kissed her head, sitting up. "Let's go inside."

They stood up, walking nude on the beach back to their new home.

Entering it, he saw smiling faces, his former step-aunts. They would all get a turn with him.

He took Devin to shower, lovingly kissing her, holding her up by her ass, slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. He loved watching her cum, pleasure washing over her face, her body shaking.

Hours passed, the night dragged on, his new home was filled with sex - white women servicing his body.

Ulysses excused himself from the bedroom. Someone was in his kitchen, the refrigerator door was open. Standing in front of, peering in, was someone who didn't live in his house.

He poked a naked Denise's side, startling her. "Oh hi neighbor! We ran out of whipped cream. Henry wanted to suck some off my tits again."

"Heh, nice. I don't think we have any though," Ulysses said.

"Aww," Denise closed the refrigerator door, pulling Ulysses in for a kiss. "You like it here?"

"I do. Very much so. We belong here."

"Yes you do," she kissed him again, her hands traveling over his naked frame. "I better get back to my son."

Ulysses walked her to the door, kissing her and squeezing a tit. "Goodnight." He watched her walk across the street, naked, to her waiting son.

Later in bed, Ulysses closed his eyes, he was in heaven. He was using Devin as a pillow. Two of his former aunts worked his cock, two others kissed and licked at his face and chest.

Someone else joined in. "May I? I wore Henry out," Denise asked, knocking at the bedroom door.

Devin smiled and motioned her to enter. She joined the other women, climbing over top of Ulysses, kissing, licking, and worshiping his body.

In bed with six white women, all loved him, all cared for him, and all of them filled a void.

The end.

12