All Comments on 'Self Help Destruction'

by Harry_Ballsonia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

Very nice.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

That was a wonderful and well-written story - especially as a first submission. I hope you will publish a lot more in the future - I'd love to read them. Thank you for a most entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Never Saw the Golden Shower Coming!

Usually Literotica stories have a bunch of foreshadowing. However, this one suprised me on more than one occasion. Please keep writing!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most intense journey

Thank you. You might appreciate some of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

And very erotic. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad you never posted again

This was bad enough to have wasted my time reading. Not a single original, clever or interesting thing in the entire story. So many implausibilities and errors that it was laughable. Just awful.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
A worthy effort!

I really liked this story. It began with his preoccupation with what he thought were bits of himself, and it ended with his discovery that he could let all that go and become truly himself. Pain can become an exquisite mirror of one's self.

You told the story well. I loved the dialogue. I liked how you let us into his mind, to let us glimpse shadows of his emerging reflection.

There were a couple misspellings that bugged me: Lead and Waste. I often hesitate to correct an author's craft, as I appreciate that it is a work of creativity and self-expression. Still, I offer these examples.

Above the hips we find the waist. I can waste hours gazing at her waist.

She will lead him tomorrow. She leads him now. She led him in the past.

Please continue writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Except for the mistakes it was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous