All Comments on 'Self(ie) Motivation'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago

My only complaint is that the sex was too brief.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
An editor is definitely needed...

This story was very difficult to follow due to the abrupt changes, particularly when it came to the sex screens. On second Dad's got his fingering the Bella's pussy, the next, it's his dick. The mother/son relationship was similarly sudden. The complete lack of ANY emotional involvement makes this story robotic. BTW, isn't the saying, "She looked like the cat that got the mouse"? The Ice Cream? That make little sense. And them there's the mom's "fork"? A bit too creative for me. This story left me cold, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHO needs an editor?

After reading his comment, I'd say Ansdguy has some gall saying this author needs an editor.

Let's take a look at ansdguy's mistakes:-

1st sentence - 'sex screens' instead of 'sex scenes'

2nd sentence - 'On second' instead of 'one second'. Also in the 2nd sentence ' Dad's got his fingering the Bella's pussy' - not sure what ansdguy means here but HIS fingering THE Bella's pussy?

And NO, the saying is NOT ' the cat that got the mouse', it is 'the cat that got the cream.' NOT the ICE cream, of which there was no mention in the story.

'That make little sense' makeS little sense maybe?

Finally -- And theM? there's the mom's "fork"

For the information of the person who made this error riddled comment, the saying 'the cat that got the cream.' originated in the days when milk was delivered to the doorstep in glass bottles. If the householder was slow to fetch the milk inside, it was not unknown for local cats to puncture the cardboard bottle top and lick the cream from the top of the milk.

The term 'fork' was in common usage in early erotic literature as a euphemism for the crotch.

So to ansdguy -- learn grammar, spelling and syntax, and before you start throwing rocks, make sure your own windows are shatterproof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More...

Really got my engines going...only complaint - too short. Need more. This is a great start for a series!

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
To anon...

First of all, I have the balls to register and us a name to respond to an authors response. I'm not anonymous. I admit that I do have a problem with my computers auto correction of spelling. And, yes, I should edit my comments for correctness. As far as the early origin of "fork", I am not a lifelong erotic reader, unlike yourself. I was busy working and raising a family. I like to read modern words that don't make me scratch my head. You do know that it's now 2014, right?

Now, as far as your opinion of my opinion, you criticize me for things that I didn't write of say. The bottom line is that your opinion is just one of many. You may be a pushover for anything written on this sight, but I am only satisfied when one of the many great authors on Literotica I wouldn't read a book that had these types of shortcomings, so why would I read a story that does?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting story

but not nearly as interesting as the comments.

lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the sex but wished there had been one more page with all four getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fun story. When is the sequel coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous