Self(ie) Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered himself into the water and flashed his sister a shit eating grin. It took her a moment for her to catch on, then her eyes widened. "You dirty bastard! You fucked her didn't you?" His grin widened and she leaned closer. "Was she good?"

"Not as good as you."

"So long as you saved some for me. Dad's been practically raping me with his eyes ever since he saw the selfie and I'm horny as fuck. I don't reckon Mom will get much sleep tonight either."

Her words turned out to be prophetic, because less than a half hour passed before Kevin yawned ostentatiously. "I don't know about you lot but I'm beat. I think I'll turn in. Coming Jen?"

She nodded almost too casually. "OK, I'll just clear these dishes and I'll be with you." As she started collecting plates she looked at her son, and followed his eyes to her cleavage, then without thinking she said. "I'd like a hand here."

He looked past her at Bella, who rolled her eyes lewdly and disappeared into the house. Now that they were alone he took the plates from his mother's hands and set them on the ground. "You don't have to worry about Dad seeing now," he whispered. She wanted to push him away but her arms were too heavy, and she could only stand helpless as he pushed the straps of her swimsuit down. "Is this where you wanted a hand?" he asked, gently cupping her naked breasts.

Her nipples stiffened between his fingers and she tried to move away but only succeeded in moving closer. "Please Vince," she pleaded, "not now. Your Dad's waiting for me."

He pulled her top up again. "OK Mom, if you say 'no' then 'no' it is. But only for now, because I can't promise not to try again." He kissed her chastely and pressed a finger briefly against her slit as a reminder. "Now you'd better not keep Dad waiting. This mess will keep until tomorrow."

Jenny smiled at him with a mixture of gratitude and regret, then turned and went into the house. She found Kevin lying on the bed holding his erection, and quickly stripping off her swimsuit she pressed her breasts together around his shaft, trying to wipe away the feel of her son's fingers on her nipples. Slowly Vince faded from her consciousness as she concentrated on the welcome familiarity of her husband's wonderful cock, and she moved up his body and sank down to engulf him with her wetness. His hands went to her waist, all thoughts of Bella gone as he guided his wife up and down on his cock, and pulled her forward to suck her nipples. Her orgasm seemed interminable, with her cum oozing constantly down his shaft as they fucked long into the night. His thrusting tool finally erupted, and he clutched her to him as he pumped a thick stream of cum deep inside her.

Vince watched her go and smiled with satisfaction. She was almost ready to surrender. If he had pressed he could probably have taken her just now, but she would have shown some resistance before giving in, and he didn't want that. He wanted her to open herself to him willingly, totally without reservation because she wanted to feel him inside her. It was easier for his sister, because if their father was like most men, at the slightest hint of a pussy he would fuck first and worry about conscience later. Mom was a whole different matter. She had to overcome her conscience first. He knew she had liked him feeling her tits, but she wasn't quite ready to go further. Soon she would be, but not yet, so it was better to ease off a little.

Bella snorted impatiently. What the hell was keeping Vince? Her pussy had been burning for hours, and he was keeping her waiting. She glared at him when he finally came into her room. "About time! What kept you?"

He flashed her a grin. "I was talking to Mom."

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "You didn't just fuck her did you?"

"No, she's not ready yet. Almost but not quite. I have to take it slowly. She did let me feel her tits though."

Bella unfastened her bikini bra and hooked her thumbs into her briefs. "OK, that's good. I'm glad you didn't fuck her though, because if I don't get your cock in me soon I'll go nuts."

"Your wish is my command," he grinned, dropping his shorts and moving between her widespread legs. He was stunned by the ferocity with which she pushed to meet his thrusts, and she raked his back with her fingernails as her need for her father meshed with his need for his mother. There was an almost primitive savagery to their fucking as they vented their frustrations on each other, and it was almost a blessing when Vince emptied his balls into his sister's cunt.

He woke early and surprisingly refreshed next morning, and went out to the pool area, stretching in the early sun as he surveyed the litter of empty bottles and food encrusted plates. An unfamiliar ringing led him to the rear of the shed, where he spotted a phone lying in the grass. He picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"Hello? Vince?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's Glenda. I couldn't find my phone so I rang it."

"It's OK. It was in the grass by the shed. You must have dropped it last night when we were... um... you know."

She giggled. "Oh yeah. Look Vince, I'm not decent just now. Do you mind if I pick it up later?"

"Sure, I can bring it over now if you like, everyone here is still in bed."

"OK, if it's not too much trouble? I'll leave the back door open."

A minute later he walked in to find Glenda in the kitchen. She turned to face him, and his eyebrows raised when he saw her robe was unfastened, revealing a narrow strip of naked flesh. "There's hardly any point in modesty after last night is there?"

"I guess not," he agreed, eyeing the neat fringe above her pouting lower lips. "Where's Mark?"

She shrugged expressively, opening the gap a little more to reveal the inner slopes of her breasts. "He's still sleeping off last night." She opened her robe to reveal her enormous boobs. "I woke up thinking of you this morning."

"I woke up thinking of you too," he lied, stepping closer until her stiffened nipples brushed against his bare chest. He cupped one of the heavy mounds, squeezing, fondling. "I was thinking of these." His other hand moved down over her stomach, across her mound and pressed into her slit. "And this."

Her legs parted to admit his probing fingers, and she pushed his shorts down to grasp his erection. "Oh god yes. Fuck me Vince. Fuck me like you fucked me last night."

He leaned in to her, arching her backwards against the kitchen counter, forcing her hips forward, opening her wet pussy to his driving cock. She tried to return his thrusts, but her ass was pinned against the counter, so she had no choice but to stand helpless as he sucked and mauled her tits and pounded in and out of her snatch. Never before had she been so totally controlled by any man, and she was confused and shocked at the intensity of her orgasm as her cum poured down her legs. She groaned when his cream filled her cunt, and as he withdrew she slumped to her knees to take his cock into her mouth, sucking frantically to coax out the last few precious drops of cum.

As he grew limp in her mouth she sat back on her heels, shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh fuck, oh Christ, oh fuck, oh Jesus fucking Christ. I never imagined ..."

She tailed off as he pulled up his shorts, and could only nod dumbly when he pulled her to her feet. "I'd better be getting back. Maybe we can do it again some time."

His Mom was just coming from the bathroom when he came in through the back door, and she gave him a weary but happy smile. "Good morning Vince."

"Hi Mom, sleep well? Ready for a coffee?"

"Yes thank you, coffee is exactly what I need right now."

She stood within easy reach as he busied himself in the kitchen, and when she touched his hand as she accepted the drink, he knew she was thinking of how he had touched her last night. He cupped her breast fleetingly to remind her of his intentions, and she flinched before relaxing and accepting his caress. Not yet. When the time came there must be no flinching. Mere acceptance would not be enough. Only when she admitted to herself that she wanted him would she be able to give herself freely.

Any possibility of further physical contact was ruled out when they were joined by Kevin, followed soon after by Bella. They has a light breakfast, then all four worked together to restore order to the outside area.

When they finished, Jenny nodded in satisfaction. "That's better, I hate it when things are messy." They sat for a while soaking up the sun, then she rose. "I need to get moving and get dressed. There are a few things we need to restock after last night."

Bella managed to catch her brother's eye, and she grinned with a sideways glance at their father. Catching on, Vince heaved himself from his chair. "Good idea Mom, I'll tag along and help you carry things, and we can pick up lunch while we're out."

There was no way his mother felt she could refuse without inviting comment, so she nodded and headed off to dress. Vince pulled a tee shirt on and picked up the keys to Jenny's Toyota compact.

"We might as well take your car Mom." he announced when she reappeared wearing a light summer dress. "It's easier to park, and you can sit back and relax."

After they had left, Kevin studied his daughter from the corner of his eye. Dressed in a loose robe it was hard to believe this was the same girl that was in the photo on her phone. Keeping his eyes averted he took in a deep breath. "I saw that photo."

"Yes Dad, I know."

"And it doesn't bother you? Knowing your father has seen you naked?"

"Why should it? You've seen naked women before, and I don't have anything they didn't have. Besides, you haven't seen me naked, you've only seen a photo." He raised his eyes and looked at her, not sure how to say what he wanted to say, and picking up her phone she moved to stand in front of him. "Do you want to see it again? Is that why you mentioned it?" His expression gave her the answer he was unable to voice. "Maybe you would prefer to see the real thing?" He managed to nod his head and she laughed softly. "I thought you might. OK, but not out here, someone might look over the fence."

He followed like a puppy as she led the way to her room, where she turned to face him. "OK Dad, you can look now." Hesitantly he reached to unfasten the tie on her robe, sucking in a deep shuddering breath as it fell open. She shrugged it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, enjoying the hunger in his eyes as he stared at her firm breasts, then lowered his gaze to her smoothly shaven pussy. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

"It's wrong baby. You're my daughter." Her exotic scent was wafting to his nostrils, and his protest was weak.

"It's only wrong if the wrong people find out," she whispered, taking his hand and placing it on her breast. "That's why we came inside." All resistance crumbled, and Kevin fastened his mouth on his daughter's tight pink nipple, moaning into the firm young flesh as his fingers sought the moist warmth of her vagina. She pulled his face tighter against her tit when he found her love bud, and she fell back onto the bed, bringing him with her and grinning in triumph as he drove his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

All of the sexual yearnings that had built up since he first saw her selfie came to the surface, making his cock seem bigger and harder than it had been since the day many years ago, when he had first fucked Jenny as her parents watched television in the next room. He had been afraid then that her cries of passion would alert them, but the risk had only added to the excitement.

Now the same cries were echoing from his daughter's throat as she arched up to meet his plunging cock, his excitement magnified by the forbidden nature of incest. He felt a sense of invincibility as he looked down at the cum oozing from her slit, coating his shaft as it drove in and out between the bald lips. She cried out again when he started to cum, and she clung to him as he flooded her nubile young cunt.

Vince could feel the sexual tension in his mother as he pulled out of the drive and pointed the car towards the shopping centre. He knew he could easily reach across and touch her, which was why he had chosen to take her car, and he knew she was waiting for him to do just that. There was no doubt in his mind that if they had taken his big old Ford, he could have found somewhere quiet and persuaded her to let him fuck her on the wide rear seat, but he didn't want to have to persuade her. He wanted her totally naked and vulnerable, and wanting him as much as he wanted her.

He glanced at her bare thighs, where by accident or design her skirt had ridden up almost level with her fork. How easy it would be to put out a hand and raise the hem the extra half inch or so, but he kept his hands resolutely on the steering wheel. Letting her anticipation and frustration build would make her inevitable capitulation so much sweeter. Reversing into a vacant space in the shopping centre car park, he switched off the engine and rested his hand just below her hemline. When she didn't react he leaned across to push her door open, deliberately brushing his forearm across her breasts, before opening his own door.

Inside the supermarket he followed her up and down the aisles, pushing a shopping cart like a dutiful son, then carried the purchases to the car. They stopped once on the way home to pick up some takeaway for lunch. Carrying their order, Jenny waited for Vince to open the car door for her, and as she settled into her seat he reached in and fondled her boobs. His phone buzzed as he moved around to the driver's door, and fishing it from his pocket he saw there was a message from Bella. A huge grin split his face at the selfie she had sent. His sister was naked on her bed, with her phone behind their father's back aimed at the mirror as he drove his cock into her. The photo was followed by another of his shaft between her tits, and finally holding his spent organ against her cum smeared lips.

Arriving home, he parked the car and laid his hand on her thigh again. This time her legs parted instantly, and sensing that she was finally his, on his terms, he traced up and down her panty covered slit, feeling her wetness seep into the fabric. She gasped when he pressed against her clit, and he pulled his hand away, not wanting to get her too worked up because there was little or no chance of taking it further with his Dad home. Her frustration showed in her face, and he took her hand. "Not much longer Mom."

Inside the house they found Bella seated on the couch, looking like the cat that got the cream. Or more accurately, Vince thought, like the alley cat that got the cock cream. Kevin occupied a nearby armchair, with a pleased but guilty expression, and seemed unwilling to meet anyone's eye. Mother and son busied themselves in the kitchen serving lunch, and from time to time she looked longingly at his crotch. At one point she seemed about to reach for his cock, but took his hand instead and pressed it briefly to her breast, before picking up two full plates and carrying them to her husband and daughter.

Twice more during the afternoon and evening, she founds ways to be alone with her son, just long enough for a quick feel of her boobs, and at ten thirty she yawned ostentatiously. "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about ready to hit the hay." For the last several hours her husband had been covertly eyeing their daughter, remembering how her teenage pussy had looked with his cock buried in it, so it didn't take much persuading for him to follow his wife to bed.

As soon as they heard their parents' bedroom door close, brother and sister came together on the couch in a frenzy, each striving to match the lust of the other. Much later as they sat panting, he looked down at her cum filled twat and grinned. "Loved the selfies."

She returned his grin. "Thought you would. He took a little convincing but it was worth it. I knew he wanted to fuck me as soon as he saw the one I took yesterday, but he still had to do the 'It's wrong' bit, even though he knew I was up for it."

"Yeah, that figures. Look, I need you to do me a favour. I need you to get lost for a while after Dad goes to work tomorrow."

"Fair enough Vince. I owe you one for this morning."

Jenny was on edge next morning. After she and Kevin had fucked last night, she had lain awake picturing her son between her thighs, eventually fingering herself to another climax to enable her to sleep. Now, looking at Vince in his boxers, she felt her pussy tingling in anticipation. She kept glancing at the wall clock, willing the hands to reach the time for Kevin to leave for work, and trying to think of a way to get Bella out of the way without arousing suspicion.

At long last, Kevin picked up his keys and headed off, and her second problem was solved when Bella drained her coffee and stood up from the breakfast bar. "I think I'll see if I can get my car serviced. No idea how long I'll be but you know how these people like keeping you waiting, so I'll probably be lucky to get back before lunch."

Jenny looked hopefully at her son, and when he glanced in the direction of her bedroom she turned and led the way. A shiver went through her as he slipped her robe from her shoulders, to hang around her waist by its belt, and then his hands and lips were on her breasts, tightening her already hard nipples. She was beginning to realise that he had groomed her for this moment, patiently breaking down her initial aversion to incest with his increasingly intimate touches, but instead of feeling resentful she was excited, and impatient to have him inside her.

The turning point had come on Saturday night, after she had rejected his attempt to feel her pussy in the spa. Minutes later she had seen Glenda follow Vince behind the shed, emerging after about fifteen minutes, adjusting the crotch of her bikini with a thoroughly fucked look on her face. At the time she had been disgusted but later, when she thought about the reports of Glenda having sex with her own son, the disgust had turned to curiosity, especially when Vince had pulled down her swimsuit top and fondled her breasts.

Now, less than forty eight hours later, she was standing half naked and trembling with eager anticipation as Vince sucked her nipples. She tugged at her belt, letting her robe fall to the floor, and touched his cock through his shorts. "Let me see him." As he stepped out of his boxers she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stretched out on the bed, pulling him down beside her. He was puzzled at first to see she was wearing panties, when she was so obviously more than ready, and then he suddenly understood. Her briefs were the final token barrier, and in her own way she was symbolically offering him her virginity.

His former burning lust for his Mom became tempered with tenderness, and spreading her thighs he stroked a fingertip over the delicate strip of moist fabric covering her slit, a metaphorical representation of her hymen. She held her breath, willing him to pull down her panties and take her, but he moved up and gave her a long gentle lover's kiss. Her blood pounded in her ears as his lips travelled to her breasts, worshipping the softly heaving mounds, nibbling and sucking the taut nipples for a heavenly eternity. She gasped as a sudden orgasm caused her juices to pour from her slit to be captured by her already soaked panties. Even Kevin, for all his knowledge of her body, and his skills as a lover, had never made her cum like this without touching her clit.

Hearing her soft moans Vince kissed his way lower, gazing adoringly at her suggestion of a pot belly, a testament to her maturity, with its faded stretch marks, then slowly eased off her panties. The exotically pungent scent of her secretions filled his nostrils, and he licked greedily, lapping up her nectar before plunging his tongue between her glistening pussy lips to probe her clit. Her hips vibrated, pushing the swollen bud tighter against his tongue as her orgasm intensified, and he moved up to cover her. She lifted higher, sighing as her loins opened to welcome his hard virile manhood, making his thrusting shaft slick with her creamy juices.