Self(ie) Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not just a fuck, although it was undeniably that. It was a coming together, a merging as one entity in an erotic adventure, that knew no bounds. Her mood changed as frequently as their positions, one moment fiercely demanding as she rode his shaft, the next placid and compliant as he explored her mouth, tits and pussy with his rampant cock. They were close to exhaustion when he finally grasped her hips and fucked her doggy style, rejoicing again in the sensuous glide of hard flesh into soft wet flesh, as he pumped his cum deep into his Mom's swollen cunt.

They remained silent after they broke apart, each sensing that the wrong words would shatter the magic of what they had experienced. Eventually Jenny took his hand and led him to the shower, where under the warm spray Vince leaned back against the wall as his mother fell to her knees, and her irresistible lips and tongue revived his erection and sucked out the last few drops of his cum.

When Bella returned they were sitting side by side on the couch, and dropping into the armchair she sat twiddling with her phone. As Jenny went into the kitchen to prepare lunch, Vince's phone buzzed, and his sister grinned when he saw the snap, taken through the bedroom window as he licked his mother's slit, followed by a shot of their Mom, face twisted with passion as she rode her son's hard cock, and he realised that Bella must have doubled back and watched the whole erotic encounter.

His phone buzzed again, and he grinned when he read the text message. "Fancy trying 4 a 4sum?"