All Comments on 'Self Slave Grading Do's & Don'ts'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you bother to proof read this?

It made absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting, but it definitely gave me a creepy feeling not any girl wood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Job

Great job, as always. I don't mind ones like this that set up the world you write stories in. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these actually. To others, why would you read a story that has "slave" in the title if that offends you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job

I'm hoping that you will have more parts for this. You can definitely build on this as it seems more of a "background" for a story. It was a great read!

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
Excellent stuff

Joe. You write excellent stories. And this is no exception. But, your output is slow. Do, please , get on with the Victoria branding story. ! What I like about your stories, are the characters and the story narrative. You avoid language crudity which mars other writers. Yours are the best stories apart from Christies " Eleven days " competition winner. All the best. Now, get writing that next Victoria story. Or even another part to THIS story.

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
Excellent premise.

This is an excellent premise you have created. BUT where is it going ? Do hope you continue with is idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The twisted shit that squirms in some people's minds.

gypsiecowboygypsiecowboyover 5 years ago
actually

actually this is quite perfectly the description of one aspect of life in the future as the Republicans and worse yet the Trumpians gradually turn the entire nation into another Utah where the prettiest of the women are often no more and no less than Property...

nadia877nadia877over 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for sharing Your writings, i have enjoyed them greatly, especially this one, imagining myself preparing to be graded. :-)

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 4 years ago
We love them, but in the end they are just meat.

I know my wife-meat and daughter-meat would benefit from being graded, I just wish I could either convince them to go in themselves, or find a place I could force them.... oh well!

GoldenbraidGoldenbraidalmost 4 years ago
I'm so hooked!

I found yours and the other authors writings on this erotic world great, so intense, and I blush to say, highly arousing. I can so imaging myself at 18 preparing to get graded.... :) Had a thought though, what happens if your companion stupidly loses the claim receipt for you...…??? :O

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was taken to a club and was a bit surprised how popular I was. It was a clothing optional event and while dancing I noticed a number of spectators that seemed to be interested in watching my bare bottom move to the music. I hadn't realized that many people were interested in watching me dance. Had I not been talked into going out on the floor without any thing on I might not have been such an attraction? At the end of the dance a number of men came over and put their hands on me while the host spoke to the guests. I learned this meant I was to remain afterward. Then I became the main attraction as a number of men watched as I was thoroughly fucked for their entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous