All Comments on 'Self Sucking - A Great Discovery!'

by writingmakesmehot

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Definitely thinking "out of the box "

Congrats ( I guess )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Being in the zone

I too experienced the feedback loop he described, you do get lost in it as you get to a point where you are not really thinking about what you are doing, if one part of you is sending sensations on how good it feels you find your mouth and tongue moving to make it continue. It was so hot that when I would cum, you often really did not realize it until you started coming back down to earth. That is how I swallowed my first shot of cum. Lost a summer to that as once you start, it is hard to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His writing makes me hot!

Wow, I was so turned on by this story, I just had to give it a go. I had thought about self-sucking for a while ever since a friend showed me a video of a guy doing it but I had never rustled up enough courage to try it for real. Anyway, with a whole free day in front of me and just having read this horny story, I decided that I was going to give myself a blowjob. I thought it best to make myself as relaxed and flexible as I could so I ran a hot bath with loads of sensuous bath oil. After playing with my hard, soapy cock for half an hour or so and fantasizing about sucking myself off, I let out some of the water and eased my legs over my head so that my cock was just a couple of inches from my mouth. I slowly pulled my cock towards my lips and stuck out my tongue so I could lick the end of it. The sensation was amazing and it only served to make my cock even harder. With a little more effort, I now found I could get my lips around the end of my cock. I started to gently suck it and slurp around my cock head and pre-cum started to leak into my mouth as I became more and more turned-on. The thought of actually cumming in my own mouth was driving me crazy and I started bobbing up and down on my cock as if it was the most natural thing in the world. My balls were aching to be drained of all their hot sperm and I realized I couldn't last much longer. I just knew I was moving towards my biggest orgasm ever and wanted to prolong the moment as long as I could. I licked and sucked my cock for maybe another five minutes before I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. With one final effort, I plunged my cock as deep into my mouth as it would go and sucked as hard as i could. Before I knew it, I was flooding my mouth with wave after wave of hot, white cum. After covering my tongue and savoring the taste I swallowed some, whilst letting my cock shoot its last few ropes of sperm all over my face and lips. The experience was mind-blowing and I really found it hard to come to terms with what I'd just done. However, later in the day I found that just thinking about it got me so turned on again that I just had to have a repeat performance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds delicious

I only wish I could reach mine. Never tried cum but always thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Always dreamed of swallowing a load

I've always wished I could suck my own cock. Just the thought of pumping my own cum into my mouth sends me over the edge. My only option is maybe having another guys hot cock in my mouth and swallowing his load. Mmmm. Maybe some day :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Victory

Last night I was attempting my first elf suck, and it worked! I could only barely get my lips to touch though sadly. So I just licked away until I came into my own mouth. I thought it tasted a bit bitter, not bad, but it can stand to get used to it.

calyman919calyman919almost 9 years ago
hot story

would love to have watched and helped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spicy!

Awesome story! Really lived that one with you, if you know what I mean ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Ah, the joys of loving thyself. I discovered SS at about 14. It came about because I had been jerking off for about 2 years and not long after I would come in my hand and gobble it up, loved the feel and the taste. I thought it would be better shooting it directly from my cock into my mouth (knowing nothing of SS). So, many times, almost everyday, I through my legs over my head, pulled my dick and shot the wad in my mouth and swallowed. I was hooked. I kept trying to get close by wedging my legs against the wall and pulling down on my ass. After a month or so my cock brushed my lips and I came almost immediately. I thought wow, maybe I could get a little in my mouth. I was so excited I tried different positions and went at it 2 or 3 times a day. I soon was able to get a little of my cockhead between my lips. Knowing then it was just a matter of becoming more flexible, I soon could get the head in and not long after was sucking about half of my 7 inches. Always swallowing my large loads of cum, I was in total ecstasy. I must have ingested several gallons of my delicious cum over the next few months, as I did it every chance I got. At least twice a day. Any of you out there that are limber enough must try it, it will put you in a little bit of heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mouth full of cum

I'm writing this with a mouth full of cum having just shot my biggest load ever. Never tried to self-suck before and couldn't quite reach but so turned on I just had to unload in my own mouth. Fucking wonderful sensation. I'm already hard again and can't wait to give it another go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn! That's great story..

I'm 55, so MY 'LIMBERNESS' is seriously in question but I'm going to get nude and savor yet another...exquisite masturbation session...all thanks to your story and inspiration ..thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Orgasms

I also was able to lick and suck my own cock for many years. Started in my teens and now too old and too inflexible. Might have to start stretching exercises to see if I can do it again. But it's a fantastic way to cum and I never minded the cum when it is straight out of my cock, so hot and so tasty. Mmmmm

Ynot4fun59Ynot4fun59over 5 years ago
My Favorite

Man.....I lived this when I was young. Most exciting sex! It was SO HOT!!

Thanks for helping me relive that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum fetish

This story set me thinking about why I am so obsessed with cum. I love watching cumshot porn and invariably end up blowing a big load over myself as I watch some guy spewing loads of sperm all over a pretty face or a huge pair of tits. But I realised after reading this story that I really wanted to experience the thrill of being the recipient of the cumshot as well as the guy who was cumming. I played around with the idea and gave myself a few self-facials which were quite a turn-on. However, I stlll felt I needed more of a cum sensation. I fantasised about being absolutely drenched in hot white jizz and got really horny watching some bukakke videos. This led me to thinking about building up a stock of cum that could fuel my obsession and bring me closer to my objective. Everyday for a month or more I masturbated as often as I could and saved every drop before freezing the contents. Sometimes I would cum five or six times a day, encouraged by my desire to build up the biggest reservoir of sperm that I could manage. Eventually, I had filled a sizeable plastic container with all my sperm. I was anxious to sample the contents but decided that a week’s abstinence from cumming would allow me to get the maximum benefit from my depository. Each day all I could think about was what I was going to do with all that cum. As the end of the week approached, I had a permanent erection as the anticipation built. I made sure I had a whole day free of any interruptions and let my stock of cum slowly defrost overnight. I woke up with an enormous erection and watched some cumshot porn and engaged in some filthy on-line chat to get myself really in the mood. With my container of cum beside me, I lay on my bed as I slowly jerked my cock. I dipped my fingers in the cum and used this to lubricate my dick which was a wonderful sensation in itself. I then licked my fingers to taste my own sperm. This just increased my appetite for my so I immersed my cock in the container of cum and flipped myself over so my slippery cock was pointing at my face. As I jerked my cock, the jizz dripped of it on to my cheeks and lips as I became more and more excited. I knew I wouldn’t be able to last too much longer and the desire to drench myself in cum was becoming stronger and stronger. I picked up the container and smeared a load of cum all over my face and took a picture on my phone of my cum covered face. ‘You fucking cumslut, you know what you want’ I said to myself. With that I picked up the container of cum and took a big mouthful. I then slowly tipped the entire remaining load over my head and let it slowly run down my face and neck on to my chest and belly as, in a frenzy of pleasure, I stroked my rampant cock. The pleasure of being so absolutely filthy and degraded was immense and I shot rope after rope of hot white cum all over my face and body until I was completely sated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cumshots

my favorite porn is watching men cum whether it be from masturbation or a hand job from wife. I'm not flexible enough anymore to suck my own cock but I can position myself to get my cock pointed at my face close enough to shot my load into my mouth. Keep sucking your cock as long as you can!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I removed my penis with a knife and ate it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started blowing myself very young. Loved swallowing. Now at 54 my wife’s favourite is too watch me blow myself. I’ve probably swallowed a 1000 of my loads. Wife says nothing is hotter than watching me swallow cum.

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Anon if your reading this, please ask your wife can I join her in watching,,, I bet it's a wonderfully erotic sight. Sadly women can't do this, ( can they?) it is great to be able to edge and control your orgasm with your fingers I love,love,love edging but to control it with your mouth oh my!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

its just great, I cant suck myself, so love to get into ladies nylon double layer nighties with heep of long long nylon ribbons which I love to play with in bed or around my home I just love nighties with long long ribbons they turn mme on its just great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingmakesmehot@writingmakesmehot
I am a middle aged male who is sensual and erotic. I love taking my time to enjoy every touch, taste and feel.

story TAGS