All Comments on 'Self Sucking College Boy'

by cockwhores

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So slutty

Oh fuck, so cum filled. Naughty cockwhores.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Wet Panties

OK you got me all wet now in my panties, guess I will have to go into the bathroom and suck the precum out of the pink panties I am wearing. I sure would love to join in and suck cock and pussy like you did in this story. Wish I could get the nerve to tell my neighbors son I want to suck his cock.

stringfellostringfelloover 12 years ago
Hot!

Damn...would love to be the one submitting to tat college boy! I would love that kind of opportunity to show just what a cockslut I can be!!!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 12 years ago
Awesome

HOT Story. Close to perfect. Didn't need the name calling of the husband but the rest was great :)

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 12 years ago
I do hope Fuckboi got his ass filled by Drew

And that Aunty joined them on occasions as well!

domseeker69domseeker69over 10 years ago
HOT

I love your stories. I get such a hard on reading them and love the way your characters talk. I like the nastiness of it all. I wish I was one of your characters where you turn me into a cock whore bitch and have me eat your ass and cock and pussy.

simple cruisesimple cruiseover 10 years ago
So Hot

I have often tried to suck my own cock, but am not flexible enough or 12' long ,, lucky guys who can do that. I love fucking my ass with a nice dildo so this story hit home in a way ,, Love the story line and all three characters loved cock.

nudistguy59nudistguy59almost 10 years ago
used to do it

i used to suck my cock when i was a flexible teen. only 6.5 long but luved drinking my loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
self suck

Great story. Wish I had a story like this to tell about my wife, but I don't.

however I have sucked two boys cock and licked their assholes. Jacked them off until they shot their cum in my mouth. When I was in grade school I started trying to suck my cock. I did everything to be able to suck my little dick. I stretched every day. I was very skinny so I didn't have any belly to get in the way. So after several months I was very flexible and limber now and I started pulling my legs over my head and wrapping my legs around my body, pulling my head towards my cock. Finally when trying to suck myself I was able to get the head and about 2 more inches of my cock in my mouth. I keep doing this routine everyday until one night while rolled up into a ball I was able to get my cock all the way in my mouth. This when I was in grade school. But once in I got into 7th grade I was getting real good at sucking my cock. I was even able to suck my ball and I got so limber and flexible that I was able to lick, suck and tongue my asshole. I didn't have a big dick or even a long dick I had about 6 inches maybe 7 inches. I was sucking my cock everyday and then I started getting different things to put up my asshole as if someone was fucking me. I would suck myself and cum in my mouth and swallow every drop of cum. Sometime I would use a banana to shove inside me and when I started to cum I would pull the banana out of my ass and cum om the banana and then suck off the cum from the banana and I would finish eating the banana. I even used snicker candy bars up my ass and eating the candy afterwards. It was my freshman years in high school that I sucked a boy's cock. His cock was 7.5 or 8 inches long and very hard, I sucked his cock for about 20 minutes until my jaws were hurting from sucking his cock and deep throating his cock so I stared jacking him off until he said he was about to cum so I took him back into my mouth when he erupted like a volcano inside my mouth fast and hard. He filled my mouth full of cum ass I swallowed he would cum some more I swallowed every drop of cum that came out of his cum hole. His cum was very warm and didn't have a salty taste to it, it had a sweet taste to his cum. I would suck one other boys cock a little later in live. I was able to suck my cock into my early thirties. I am starting to try and lose weight so stretch again so I can suck my cock again. I love pussy and have been marriage for over 15 years now.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 6 years ago
Loved it again

Loved this story when i first read it and loved it again today.

Haggis69Haggis69over 5 years ago
selfsuck

I love selfsuckers who eat their own cum give me more

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
Great

That would be wonderful, to be able to suck my own cock. I wouldn’t need anything else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved this story,iwas so hot couldnt wait to show the wife thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, very hot.

As a younger man, I could suck my own cock with the help of my hot, sexy girlfriend. She loved to watch me suck my own man meat (she loved calling it that) and eventually talked me into sucking other cocks too. Only really big ones though. She loved to rub my cockhead against another hunky guy's cockhead and stroke them until the pre-cum coated the heads and with her hands, she coated our hard, rigid shafts with all the excess. And as she whispered derogatory comments at our faggot ways, she kept us hard as rocks until we would shoot ropes of cum all over each others cock and balls, stomach and chests. We would cum so fucking much. She loved smearing our jism all over our cocks and bodies and then make us clean her hands and fingers with our mouths and tongues. It was a cum'fest. A hot as hell cum show. She loved kissing us when our mouths were full. And watching us guys trade our cum as well.

Other times she would milk us simultaneously into a glass and afterward as we laid out next to each other, still holding and jerking the remains out of each other's pricks, she would pour the cum into our wide-open mouths. "Eat it all up your fuckbitches. You big cocked cumsluts. Swallow it all, let me see you tongue all that lovely white man cream over your tongues and coat your mouths with it. When I say it is okay, you can swallow and then kiss each other. I love my faggot, cocksucking whores. "

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

God damn, what a hot fucking nasty story. Shame on you for making my cock so hard and wishing I could suck on it to splash on my face and in my mouth. Serious cumming here, all over my hand, with no-one here to lick it up. Except me. So tasty. See what your nastiness made me do. Thanks

acozzyacozzy9 months ago

I love your style, brought me along for the ride and I wanted to join right in. Seriously hot couple finds the cock of anyone’s dream right next door and enjoy it together, yes please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous