All Comments on 'Selfies'

by Jimmela

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way to go!

way to fickin go, man!

Vulnerable, unsure, self-image not too good. Women his age just don't satisfy, and the younger ones are... umm... young.

And then there's Amy.

More of us older guys should all be so lucky.

But darn it, I am. This was not the same, but could have been the story of my life.

Not only, but also for that reason, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very good one....

you did a good job on this making both parties believable..and erotic but not just sexual. congratulations

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this sweet story. Thank you. (From a runner who loves an older man. Not 30 years, but...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it

I like living in hills borough too.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing*****

Maybe you could do this maybe once or twice a month??( LOL ) Damn this was really enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amy's weight...

Was kinda distracting in the beginning and to top it off, she wasn't even fat! 140 lbs?! Did I read that right? Do you know how many people that are that height and 140 lbs? In case you didn't know, there's a lot. And they sure as heck don't look like you described. Yea, there might be a few that gain it all in their butt or their arms but they are a vast minority. So it made the story a little unrealistic for me, and hard to really picture a flabby-armed girl with huge boobs and huge thighs when she's only 140 at 5'4". You wouldn't even gain weight in your face at that size. Sorry, but I just couldn't finish your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous