Selfish Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt just plain horrible now! Here I was griping at my mom for marrying for money rather than love, and lusting after my own step-father, and all the while I was oblivious to the fact that some people have real problems. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Don't feel too bad for me," he warned. "I'm lucky because I have looks and I actually enjoy my work. I think I would have gotten into this field sooner or later anyway."

"Okay," I agreed to appease him, and wiped the tears from my eyes. I took a breath to banish new ones from falling. "You hungry?"

"Actually, I made breakfast for the both of us. It's not anything fancy - just bacon and eggs."

I smiled. "That's actually my favorite."

I pretty much abandoned all sense of modesty at that point, and threw my blanket aside so I could get out of bed.

"Well that was unexpected," Julian muttered. "I am still a guy, you know."

"Says the boy that didn't seem interested in the slightest when I stretched and flashed my tits. I guess it doesn't really matter because 1: I saw you naked, and 2: I don't have the kind of money you'd earn, so sex is out of the question anyway, right?" I reasoned.

"Both technically true, but that doesn't seem to matter to certain parts of my anatomy," he replied, and then decided to look somewhere other than at me. I kind of liked that he found my body attractive.

I dressed in the first pair of yoga pants and cami that I could find. I didn't put on a pair of underwear because I was suddenly too embarrassed to think that he might see my drawer full of plain white, not sexy at all, cotton undies. Note to self: buy some panties from Victoria's Secret!

I realized that he was not wearing what he arrived in yesterday, but instead, he wore a black muscle tee - or was it called a wife beater? - and a pair of lounge pants that looked like full-length plaid boxers. I need to browse the men's clothing section one of these days so that I know what the hell these things are called!

We walked to the kitchen, both agreeing that it would be ridiculous to eat in the huge dining room when it's just the two of us. We sat at the small table normally reserved for the small staff of servants. They weren't here today, and I guessed they all had the weekend off so that they wouldn't find out about Julian.

A thought occurred to me as I noisily enjoyed my bacon. "Wait, weren't you under 18 at the time of the accident? Didn't the state want to remove you from your home?" I'd always heard that anyone under the age of 18 had to be looked after, either by relatives or the state.

"Well yes, but my mom's sister took legal responsibility for me. So long as I didn't do anything wrong - that she knows of - I got to live in my house and visit my mom whenever I want, rather than move in with her. She's in a different state, and I didn't want to abandon my mom..."

I nodded. "It's good that she was willing to help you like that."

"Yes," he agreed. "But there's only so much she could do. It's not like she's rich."

I felt guilty again. "I'm not rich either, or at least I wasn't. This money isn't mine, it's his..."

Julian grinned. "Lucky you!"

I looked at my plate, my face clearly expressing my sadness. "Yeah, lucky me... but what about him? It can't feel good to know that the woman you married only wants to be with you because of money. I was so mad at my mom when she told me that!"

"Even so, at least he's not alone," Julian stated, and I realized he was right. Maybe I like feeling bad for people or something because I keep doing it even though there's probably no need.

Julian and I finished our breakfast, washed the dishes, and migrated to the room dedicated to entertainment. It had a huge TV, a stereo, an X-box, a PS3, and a Wii, among other things. I had never really come in this room before, but it seemed like the best way to waste time.

My mom called to chat for a bit, and I assured her I was fine. She told me that she had completely forgotten to call her husband, and would I please tell him that she's having fun. I agreed without any intention of complying, and then told her not to worry about us.

Eventually, my step-father called Julian's cell to inform the boy that he'd be home soon. I listened to the short conversation, and felt the wheels in my mind start to turn. As soon as Julian hung up, I grinned at him.

"What?" Julian wondered.

"When did he say he'll be home?"

"In 10 minutes," Julian answered.

"Come with me!" I dragged him after me to the room they had occupied last night. It still smelled of sex, and I got more excited than ever. "Tie me up!"

"What?!" Julian demanded incredulously.

"I have a mask that I'll go get. Then I want you to tie me up like you were," I stated.

"You're messing with my job here," Julian informed me almost angrily. "If he comes home and doesn't like what he finds, I could get into serious trouble!"

"You said it yourself, he's not the type to turn down sex from anyone, so why would he get mad? He may even think that it's an extra service or something. Please," I begged.

Julian chuckled and shook his head. "I can't believe you're talking me into this! I actually did tell him that you were a new girl thrown in by the service for free so that you could practice on some clients before taking your own. He might buy that again..."

"Thank you!" I squealed happily, and raced to get my mask. It was one of those that only covered the top half of my face, but it also covered my hair. It had a bad blond wig attached, but I didn't need to look good wearing it.

When I returned, Julian was holding the rope. "We don't have much time left."

"I know," I agreed and stripped, kicking my clothes under the bed.

"You are so weird!" Julian remarked, probably because I was pretty much asking a boy I don't really know to tie me up while naked.

"I thought the same about you," I admitted with a shrug.

He merely nodded and then got to work. It was easier for me to withstand while on the soft bed, but still... Having my wrists tied to my ankles and then a rope wrapped around my chest - in a way that exposed my breasts... It was the strangest thing I have ever done!

We heard my step-father come home, and Julian quickly made sure my mask was in place.

"Turn my cell phone on to record, and then set it over there!" I insisted in an urgent whisper, and he rushed to comply. We were out of time now, and Julian had to dive under the bed to hide.

"Well well! If it isn't the bonus from last night... I know just what to do with you."

His voice was almost sinister, and it made me shiver in anticipation. I whimpered. He undressed and climbed into bed.

The first thing he did was to bite both my nipples, causing me to squirm in protest. Then, he plunged right in, and I am so glad that I was prepared for him. I think that would have hurt had I not been so wet and ready. Even so, it was a bit strange that I was literally helpless, and all he was doing to me was basic intercourse.

I moaned and struggled against my bonds. I now knew exactly what he meant last night when he said he wished he was free to hold on, because I longed to dig my nails into his back. His thrusts started to feel incredible, and I sounded like I was half crying.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I panted softly, trying to be quiet. I didn't want to risk him recognizing my voice. For an older man, he sure took his time! After a while, I began to fear that the memory on my phone would run out!

He randomly bit my nipples, or pinched my hips, and it all combined to drive me crazy! I started almost screaming as I felt my inner muscles ripple around his shaft. I desperately wanted to be able to shove my hands in my mouth to muffle the sound coming from me.

He announced his own orgasm, and I felt the hot wetness fill me up. I tried to relax in as much as I could while on my back, my arms at my sides, my legs bent and wide apart so that my ankles and wrists were together, and a rope wrapped around part of my arms and chest. I wondered if he would automatically untie me now, or if I would have to wait for him to fall asleep, and have Julian stealthily do it.

Oh God! Julian was still under the bed, and had heard all that! I could just die of embarrassment!

My step-father settled himself atop me, still partially inside me, and kissed my lips. I wanted to melt into a puddle of happiness right then and there! Before I realized what he was doing, he gently brushed the mask off with one of his hands. I turned my head to the side, breaking free from his kiss.

"No! Don't look!" I insisted.

"Shyanne?!" He blurted out my name incredulously. Ah crap! It was clearly not dark enough in the room to hide my identity.

"No," I lied, my voice shaking unconvincingly. "You must have me confused with someone else."

"Right," he stated in a way that made it obvious he didn't believe me. "Please tell me that you aren't actually a new girl in that service."

"I'm not," I confessed honestly.

"Then what is going on?" He wondered.

"I didn't want to go with mom, and when I saw what happened yesterday... I wanted so badly to do it too, so I insisted that that boy let me have a turn. I wasn't going to tell you!" I ended with a promise. I really hadn't intended to complicate his life with this.

"O...kay... but why?"

I didn't know what to say. "I don't know... I just wanted you to be the fir..." I couldn't actually say that out loud, and blushed.

"Aha! So I was right about that!" He grinned as if I had just confirmed his suspicions. I noticed that for all his shock, he was taking this news rather well. In fact, I think he was hard again. He definitely felt bigger inside me than he had a minute ago.

"Um..." I murmured hesitantly. "If you're going to do it again, can you please untie me? It's fun, but I'm starting to hurt."

"Oh... so you mean that I don't get to do whatever I want to you all night after all," he remarked with a grin.

I blushed even harder. "You... can... but..." Please untie me first! I didn't say that because I figured that doing anything he wanted implied that he could keep me exactly the way I am if he liked.

"It's okay. I'll untie you," he told me, and then did as promised, managing to do so without pulling out of me. I sighed in relief, and stretched out under him.

"Once more, and then I am going to take a shower. After that, I want to spend the rest of the night with the boy I paid for."

I nodded. This time, I got to wrap my arms around him, and breathe in his scent. He moved in and out of me in a way that seemed almost... loving... I cherished every moment of it. I also got him to kiss me some more, and explored his mouth with my tongue.

This time, when we cried out together, I felt like the whole world was shaking. I held him to me as we rested for a few moments, and then he got out of bed completely.

"Like I said, I'm going to go take a shower," he reiterated. I nodded in response, and watched him leave the room.

Julian emerged from under the bed. "Finally!"

"Sorry," I apologized softly, and accepted the clothes he held out for me. I wish I had my robe instead, but got dressed anyway.

"Are you okay?" Julian asked.

"Yeah, I'm just incredibly tired," I answered, and then grabbed my phone. It flashed a warning that it was low on memory, but still recorded, so I guess the whole thing had lasted just over an hour. It had seemed like much longer.

"To him, it's just sex," Julian warned, sensing my disappointment that I was told to leave them alone for the night. "Don't get too attached to him."

"It's far too late for that," I whispered.

"Go on," Julian gestured towards the door with his head. "We'll talk more later."

I nodded, went to my room, and fell right to sleep. This was good since it kept me from imagining what they were doing, and rubbing myself raw.

The next morning, I woke to find Julian sleeping on the lazy boy recliner next to my bed. I yawned loudly and stretched. Man! My body is sore!

Julian woke and yawned too. "Sorry, I didn't meant to fall asleep in your room, but I didn't get much sleep last night."

"I can imagine," I replied with a wry grin.

"Anyway, he left for a couple of hours to play golf or something, and he asked me to be gone when he gets back, so I guess this is good-bye."

I frowned. "Wait; at least eat breakfast before you go. I'll make ham and sausage omelets," I offered.

"Sounds good," he accepted with a grin.

I grabbed my cell phone from the charger. "Can I have your number?"

He hesitated, and then replied, "Sure."

I typed it in my phone as he recited it, and then texted him so that he had my number on his phone.

"I want to sit with you during lunch on Tuesday," I informed him, and he gave me a funny look.

"Why?"

"Well, we're friends now, aren't we?" I pointed out. He smiled wryly.

"Yeah, I guess we are. I haven't really had a friend in quite some time," Julian admitted.

"I can imagine," I smirked, understanding how it would be hard to have friends when he was probably too afraid that they would find out about his secret - highly illegal - job.

"You know what? You can even pretend to be my girlfriend," he suggested. "People are going to assume that anyway, and then we can have fun being all flirty in school."

I laughed. "I think I'd like that! All of my girlfriends are going to just hate me for managing to snag you!"

We ate breakfast, and then hung out playing video games for a while, but soon he had to leave. I took the opportunity to shower, and was completely surprised when my step-father joined me. Good timing, I guess!

He stood behind me, and wrapped his arms around my chest. He lightly sucked on my neck, and I was ready to melt and be washed down the drain! I felt him poking into me, and shifted to make it easier for him to enter me.

"You know," he murmured thrusting into me slowly. "I've been married 3 times - prior to your mother - and not one of them could understand my strange sexual appetites. You, on the other hand, don't seem to mind at all."

"Maybe it's because I must have strange sexual preferences myself," I replied. "I am totally hot for a man more than twice my age after all."

He chuckled. "True!" I was pressed into the wall at this point, and found it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. Oh yes! Harder!

"You probably don't know this, but I have made all my wives get on some form of birth control. It occurred to me that you probably aren't," he said. His tone was far too sexy for what he was discussing, so it took me a moment to process it.

"OH MY GOD!" I burst out when it hit me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't even think about that!"

He laughed, still thrusting into me. In fact, he was doing so faster, and it felt wonderful! I wondered how he could concentrate on sex and a conversation!

"I actually don't mind. I rather like the thought of getting you pregnant."

I felt entirely mixed emotions about that, but it was too late to dwell on them now. He had already cum inside me several times, and judging by his grunting, was doing so again. I was shocked to find my body responding to him so easily - I orgasmed just because he had!

"What do we do now?" I wondered when I could think again.

He started sucking on my neck again. "I think it's best to wait and see what happens... Or are you talking about going to bed and getting dirty?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out. I was dazed by the possibilities for several moments, but finally managed to get my mind back on the topic at hand. "Um... both?" Okay, so I wasn't thinking clearly yet!

"I like the way you think!" He grinned, turned the shower off, and carried me to bed.

By the time that my mom came home on Monday, I had literally had so much sex that it was no longer new to me. I could manage to keep a straight face, and pretend like nothing was out of the ordinary. My mom knew something was up anyway.

"What's with you? You're glowing!" She remarked as we ate dinner.

"I'm really happy," I grinned. "I found a boyfriend!"

"That's wonderful honey!" My mom gushed. "Tell me all about him."

"He's in my class, and I've been interested in him for a while. We met up this weekend unexpectedly, and we found we had a lot in common." Wow! I was actually kind of good at this lying thing!

My step-father frowned. "I didn't know you went to school with that boy."

"You met him? That's good, it means that she wasn't here alone with him," my mom remarked.

I blushed in total embarrassment. "Mom!" I growled. She laughed.

"It's okay, honey, I was young once too."

I decided to stop her from droning on and on about the passion of youth, by being embarrassingly honest. "Mom, seriously, I did not have sex with Julian, and I'm not planning to, so you can just stop talking about it right now."

"If you say so," my mom smirked, obviously of the opinion that things might happen whether I plan them to or not.

I exhaled in relief that I managed to dodge that bullet. I was half certain that my mom would say, "Oh really, but your body looks like you had sex, so who was it with?"

Guilt guilt guilt! I finished eating as quickly as possible, and then excused myself. "I have homework to do."

The next day - as I walked to school - I found Julian waiting for me. "I figured you'd walk this way," he informed me.

"Good morning," I smiled at him. We had texted back and forth all weekend after he left, so he knew that my mom was home - among other things - and I knew that he had been assigned a different client for the rest of the weekend.

He pulled my arm through his, and even offered to carry my bag as we walked. He must have really meant it when he said we'd be all flirty! I laughed.

"None of my clients are female," he stated unexpectedly.

"Why not?" I wondered.

"I don't know for sure, but I think it's because I look young for my age. Women go for good-looking college aged guys who work out. Men go for the ones that look like me," he explained.

"So you've never...?"

"Nope, not with a woman anyway. As much as I enjoy my job, and get paid an insane amount of money for doing it, I've always been attracted to girls - not guys."

"Then why do it?" I questioned. "It has to be hard to let someone you're not even attracted to do that..." I opted not to go into detail in case someone was listening.

"Surprisingly no," Julian replied with a shrug.

"You do know that just about every girl in school would love to get in your pants, right?" I pointed out.

"Maybe, but I am not in the right career for a serious relationship, and I get enough at work that I don't want to have a girlfriend just for sex, if you know what I mean."

"That makes sense," I nodded.

"Even so, I wonder what it would be like..." he trailed off suggestively.

"Oh no!" I nipped that in the bud immediately. "I don't mind flirting or even making out, but I am not going to have sex with anyone else just yet."

"That's an interesting way to say it," he laughed. "Makes it sound like you plan to do so in the future."

"Plan? No. I am just trying to be realistic. I doubt I'll be wife number 5, and he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to divorce my mom so that we can be in an official relationship, so... I guess that it's probably over now. In any case, I don't want to cheat on him until I know for certain that he doesn't want me anymore."

Julian shook his head and rolled his eyes. "For someone willing to blackmail a guy to get what she wants, you sure are meek and accepting."

"I know," I murmured. We were at school now, and people were staring at us. Even I had to admit that we were an unlikely couple. Julian brushed his hand along my cheek.