Selfish Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew his reasons for wanting a pretend relationship, but I hadn't told him that I used him as an excuse for acting all love-struck around my mom. This pretend relationship was highly beneficial to me too. He was the only one that new my secret, and I knew his. He had been right to suggest that we play it up at school!

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yep," I stated. He pulled me close and kissed me. It was enjoyable, and lasted at least a full minute, but didn't make me lose track of time or see stars.

"See you at lunch," he said, smirking. I watched him walk away with a secret smile.

My posse of friends mobbed me a moment later. "You're going out with Julian?!" They demanded.

I nodded with a grin - the kind of grin that let them think we were doing more than just going out.

"No way!!" It was all giggles and demands to know everything after that, but the warning bell rang, and we all had to rush to class.

My weekend occupied my thoughts all throughout class, and I am sure I had a telling expression on my face. Man! My life has certainly taken a turn towards the strange side, but I honestly like it. I rested my hands on my stomach, and wondered what it would be like if there was a new life inside me.

Maybe just maybe, I'll get to find out!