Semi-pros Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim called the waiter. "Two bottles of your Chianti, please and we'll decide what to eat when we get the menus."

"Sorry, sir." He brought over five menus and glasses before disappearing to get the wine.

In seconds he had brought us two bottles of the delicious Chianti that we had enjoyed so much last time.

I turned to Tim. "Any repercussions from the twins over their birthday presents?"

"No, none at all, though we did feel the need to warn them about using condoms in case of pregnancy or disease. They seemed to understand.

Rick couldn't stop talking about Sharon and what she'd wanted him to do to her, or the different positions she wanted him in. He was extremely impressed. I think he fell in love with you!"

"Well Alex definitely fell in love with Hans," said Bev. "I kept having to tell her that he was too old for her, so forget him. Of course you never forget the person who removed your virginity. I wish mine had been someone I liked and not just a drunken fuck."

"Who was he?" asked Donna.

"Do you remember Alison Benn's party in our first term at college?" replied Bev "I got drunk and went to a bedroom to sober up. One of the Rugby team came in and screwed me while I was too drunk to resist"

"So the bastard raped you?"

"Effectively. Thankfully I didn't see the bastard round the college again."

"How do you know each other?" asked Sharon.

"As new students at college our surnames were adjacent on the list so we were paired together to share a room and we continued to share a room until we both left." Said Beverley.

"We got on so well that even after we left and we both obtained jobs in this town we still shared a flat." continued Donna " and when Tim appeared on the scene and they got married, I was Bev's chief bridesmaid."

"Then on the night of our wedding Donna seduced Tim's best man as is traditional."

"And we got married, and it lasted eight years."

"I've been told that on Bev and Tim's tenth anniversary you all had a threesome."

"Yes, and it was great fun. I later found a second husband and that lasted until last year. Then a few weeks ago, Bev invited me for a five-some with you two, or as it's usually called 'an orgy'. I haven't had any sex for over a year, so how could I not accept."

The meals arrived and we ate them accompanied by another three bottles of wine. Rather than have desserts we all had glasses of Limoncello and went back to the Jones' house and collapsed on the sofa.

"Anybody for a game of strip poker?" asked Tim.

"I can't play poker, Only whist and snap." said Donna.

"What about strip whist." I suggested "On each hand, whoever wins the least tricks has to take off a piece of clothing. Jewellery and other accessories don't count and a pair of anything counts as one item?"

"That's not fair." said Bev. "In preparation for tonight, I'm not wearing any knickers."

"Neither am I." announced Sharon.

"Or me." said Tim.

"Who is wearing the most?" I asked.

I'm wearing four items if you count both my shoes as one." Said Sharon. "Tim?"

"Four."

I was really prepared, " said Bev "I'm only wearing two things. My dress and sandals."

"Donna?"

"Blouse, Skirt, thong and Shoes. So that's four."

"I have shirt, jacket, jeans, boxers and shoes. That's five."

"I'll go upstairs and get a thong" offered Bev "and if Hans passes me his jacket we'll all have same same - four"

Beverley nipped upstairs the put on a thong and I took off my jacket and put it on Bev's chair.

Bev came back down while Tim found a pack of cards.

"We're going to have a problem," said Tim "Last time is was easy to decide who slept with who. It was fairly easy when we had a threesome with Donna, as I screwed both of the girls."

"And fun it was, too." recalled his wife.

"This time with two guys and three girls, who screws who first?"

"I'll get three pieces of paper," said Bev "Each girl writes her name on one piece and fold it over. we then put the pieces of paper in a pile and shuffle them. Then we play strip-whist and the last man naked takes the top piece of paper to decide who the first lucky girl. The other man takes another piece of paper and reads who he screws first and the third girl will have to wait. I'm getting impatient let's play before I start sobering up."

"Great idea, darling." said Tim. "One more thing. All stripping must be done in full-view of everyone else. Let's play."

We all sat round the coffee table and Tim dealt the cards.

Bev only won two tricks so she stood up and removed my jacket that she had put on not long before.

On the next hand, Tim didn't manage to win any tricks. He removed his trainers.

On the third hand, Bev and Donna won two tricks so were joint losers.

"What do we do now?" Donna asked.

"You both have to take something off." replied Tim and me at the same time.

Bev took off her sandals, and Donna her shoes.

"I'm so pleased to get those off," said Donna "They may have looked great but they were killing my feet."

Sharon lost the next round and also took off her shoes.

The next hand lost Sharon her stockings, which she sexily rolled down her legs and off her feet.

My shoes went on the next hand.

Tim's socks were the next to go.

My T-shirt went next.

Sharon lost her pretty green top, so we all got to see her tits.

On the next hand, both Bev and I had only one each, so I was left in only my boxers. Bev chose to remove her thong leaving her summer dress covering her.

Tim lost next and had to take off his shirt.

Donna lost her Silk blouse, leaving her just wearing her extremely short skirt. Because she wasn't wearing a bra her breasts were exposed and very nice breasts they were too on the smallish size with about a handful each. Rosy nipples that were jutting out with excitement.

Sharon's only garment, her wrap around skirt had to go leaving her completely naked.

I had to take off my jeans leaving both of us who were 'on the game' completely naked. "Tim, You get to choose the first woman." I reminded him.

Bev had to take off her dress showing us that since I had last had sex with her she had completely shaved her pubes.

The only two left wearing anything were Tim and Donna.

This time it was Tim's turn to get naked.

"What's the point?" asked Donna, "This is he only item left as she undid the belt on her short skirt and dropped it to the floor.

"Donna, you're still wearing your thong." said Tim

"OK, I'll take it off." replied Donna and did just that.

Her pubes matched her hair being trimmed short, dark and curly.

"Choose your piece of paper." I said to Tim.

"I already have and it says 'Sharon'"

I took a piece of paper and looked at the name on it. "Sorry, Bev, you'll have to wait."

Tim asked "Shall we use the sofas or go up to the bedroom?"

"I think you should all use the big bed in our bedroom." decided Beverley.

Donna reached out for me. "Let's go up and grab some space on the bed before Tim and Sharon take it all." We went up stairs to Mr and Mrs Jones' matrimonial bed.

"Tell me about what you like most." I asked Donna.

"I love being kissed all over, especially my neck, boobs and pussy. I love being made love to but I hate having anything stuck up my bum-hole. What do you like?"

"Like you, I love being kissed especially my mouth, nipples and neck. I love straight sex, blow jobs and being tea-bagged. Also something I'll introduce you to later."

"We sound very compatible."

I kissed her and she kissed me back. Our tongues and mouths were soon very busy as my hands and fingers explored her boobs and tits. They were slightly soft (apart from the nipples which were very hard and sticking out for attention.) When we were playing whist, I noticed that her nipples were like tent poles inside her blouse. My left hand dropped down to her bum which was very nicely shaped and caressed it. My fingers felt their way round to her pussy and my middle finger found it's way into her mingue.

One of her hands was behind my neck pulling my mouth towards hers while the other one was cradling my balls stroking my cock.

Tim and Sharon came into the room. Sharon dropped so she was on all fours while Tim coupled with her from behind doggy fashion.

Donna backed up to the bed and laid back on it with her knees bent over the edge of the bed. Her legs were parted so I could see her open outer lips beneath her écu glistening in the low light. I lowered my head to be able to lick it with wide sweeps of my tongue throughout it's length.

Sharon's mewling and yelps told me that she was enjoying Tim fucking her.

My tongue's behaviour on Donna's gash was causing the lips of her labia to part revealing the folds of her sex that were being aroused. At the top, her clit was enlarging and coming out from under it's protective shroud, so I teased it with my tongue.

A shiver went through her body as I stimulated her clit with my tongue. I covered the entire area with my mouth and sucked. She went wild. "Don't play with me, Hans, just fuck me until I cum. When that happens, don't stop. Just keep fucking me.

Beverley came through the door. "Make sure you get our moneys worth, Tim. Make her cum."

Bev came and laid on the bed face down above Donna's face. She stretched over and gave Donna a deep kiss while extending a hand to rub her tits.

Donna raised her head. She said "I need to get Hans's cock in my mouth" between gasps. I licked her entire gash with the flat of my tongue ending with an extended lick of her clit. She started cumming and was still cumming when I stuck my knob in her wet cunt and pushed it home. I laid on top of her and fucked her. Donna's cunt was the nicely tight. Tighter than Bev's but not as tight as her daughter's virgin receptacle. I fucked her while she orgasmed beneath me and around me. I whispered in her ear "You have a wonderful pussy, Donna." She probably didn't hear me as she had been continuously climaxing since Bev came in the room. Bev laid on the bed with her legs apart.

"Who wants me, guys?"

"Go and fuck her, Hans. I can't keep this up for much longer." Donna said to me between gasps and spasms.

I withdrew from Donna and instead plugged myself into Bev's coochie and started oscillating my prick. "Thank you!" she said. "My muff was getting lonely."

"Excuse me for ten seconds." I said to Bev and moved over and kissed Donna and tweaked her nipples who promptly reached yet another climax.

I moved back to Bev who's husband was still banging Sharon on the floor though her gasps were getting quieter.

I settled my head into the cushion of Bev's boobs and kissed one of her nipples while still lashing into her muff with my dick. Her arms behind my head pressed my head onto the comfortable flesh pillow and I nibbled on the hard little nipple that was pushing into my cheek.

Tim reached an orgasm and pumped his cum into Sharon's quim making me feel a little jealous.

I started fucking Bev with my helmet banging her cervix and my balls slapping onto her arse. Within minutes, Donna got to her feet, came behind be and kneeling with her arse in the air, started Tea-bagging one of my balls which felt great. Soon Sharon knelt next to her and put my other ball in her mouth and started sucking. Tim must have recovered quickly as he knelt behind Donna and stated fucking her from behind as we all had sex in one long chain.

Beverley opened her mouth and we had a very passionate kiss. I was losing control from the actions of her mouth and pussy and the two mouths sucking my balls. Soon, I squirted my load into Bev's quim.

The chain fell apart and the two girls who had been sucking my gonads instead licked my shrivelling cock clean.

Donna's unexpected movements had caused Tim to miss her cunt as he pummelled into it so she turned over and laid on the carpet while he fucked her in he missionary position.

"I'm going to get a drink. Who else wants one" asked Beverley.

"Yes please." we all replied.

"Who wants what?" she asked.

"Because I knew Donna was coming, I bought a couple of bottles of Möet." said Tim. "I've put them in the wine cooler."

"I'll bring one of those up. Anything else?"

Beverley went downstairs with Donna to get the drinks. That left both Sharon and me unoccupied.

Sharon looked unhappy. "Are you OK?" I asked her.

"Not really." she whispered in reply. "Tim is so rough. Come onto the bed and gently make love to me."

"If that's what you want, I will be happy to." and that's what I did.

Sharon's silky smooth nookie was a pleasure to be inside as I kissed her mouth and lips. "I really love you, Hans."

I kissed her again.

Her declaration of love was spoilt by Beverley and Donna coming back with the champagne and glasses.

"Allow me to open the champagne." I offered.

"You do know that the cork shouldn't be popped, is should be eased out with the sound of a satisfied woman." Bev replied.

"And the perfect woman's breast should just fit in a champagne glass." said Tim.

"Tit's would be a strange shape if they fitted in these flutes." replied Bev.

Donna took her glass and swallowed the contents in one gulp. She then belched due to the gas and asked that her glass could be refilled. She then drunkenly said to Sharon "You're being paid to have sex with US not with one another. Pass Hans over to me."

I reluctantly crossed the bed to where Donna was kneeling and said "How would you like me?"

"On your back. I want to ride you."

I laid on my back with my prick sticking up and Donna sat on it with my dong spearing her snatch and she bounced about on it which I found extremely good, though I wished it was Sharon. I reached up and rubbed her breasts. The nipples felt like pebbles in my palms. Soon the pebbles developed hard points as she became more aroused.

On the edge of the bed, Bev put her arm around Sharon and pulled her close and gave her a long kiss. Sharon moved one hand down to Bev's bald beaver and started fiddling with it. With her other hand she reached across to Tim's cock and started wanking him. Bev was making unmistakable sounds of arousal. "Please lick me, Sharon."

Sharon let go of Tim, knelt on the floor and did as requested. Soon Bev was screaming with pleasure as Sharon made her cum came quite hard.

Sharon turned to Tim "I believe that you wife is ready for you now."

Tim pushed Beverley back on the bed and plugged himself into Bev's hot pussy.

Bev climaxed yet again.

On our side of the bed, Donna was aroused enough by both the movement of my prick and the sounds that Bev was making, that she too reached a peak and I could feel her cunt spasming around me.

I heard Bev say to Tim "That was a good one. Thank you, my darling."

Donna said "Breathing so hard through my mouth has made it very dry. Any champers left?"

Sharon picked up the bottle and brought it round to our side of the bed and emptied it into Donna's glass.

Beverley said to Tim "Those blue pills are working very well on you,darling. Are you and Hans ready to DP me again? I so enjoyed it last time."

"Come round here, Hans and get greased up. This time, you can use my back door and Tim can use the front." She passed me the lube and I smeared it round her arse-hole, using one finger to spread it inside. I then covered my todger and after Bev had laid face down on the bed, I laid on her back and inched my prick into her rectum. At first she was very tight and winced as my helmet went into her. The next inch went in easily but her sphincter made the next inch difficult. Bev winced again but she soon relaxed and let me through. Very soon after, my entire length was inside her.

We rolled over so I was now on the bottom and Bev raised her legs and parted her knees so that Tim could come into her cunt. I could feel Tim's cock through the wall between Bev's two entrances. He was soon entirely inside her.

I fucked Bev's arse which made Tim smile. The tightness and warmth made me finally cum inside her. I was losing my erection and Bev soon squeezed me out, followed by Tim.

Meanwhile, Donna had drunk most of her second glass of champagne and had asked Sharon to lick her peach in some lesbian action. Sharon knelt on the floor by Donna's legs. "No, 69." she requested. Sharon stood up, pushed Donna back on the bed and sat on her face then leant over so her mouth was covering Donna's pudenda. Sharon started lapping Donna's honey pod. She made her tongue into a point and investigated all the folds she found there.

"You're really good at this, Sharon."

"I'm only doing to you what I love having done to myself."

"So, if I do everything you're doing it will please you?"

"OK, Sharon." said Donna and licked Sharon's honey pot.

"Ummm!"

Everything that Sharon did was echoed by Donna. Soon they both sounded as if they were cumming.

"Would you think your bed will take all five of us?" asked Donna when she had recovered. "It was more than big enough for three of us ten years ago."

"It took four with room to spare, last month." replied Bev. "Now I'm absolutely exhausted and satisfied, let's all get in to check."

Beverley got in the middle and Tim and I got in on each side of her. Then Sharon got in on the other side of me and Donna next to Tim. We all fitted and stacked side by side like spoons we eventually went to sleep.

Once one person awoke in the morning, everybody woke up. One by one, we all got out of bed and used the en-suite to relieve and refresh ourselves.

I was last to use the loo and when I came out everybody had gone downstairs for coffee and toast apart from Donna who came to me and asked "Before we started having fun last night, you said that is one thing you enjoy doing and you didn't tell me what it was.

"I'll go and sit the in the chair from in front of the dressing table over and I'll show you."

I sat on the chair which was much like a chair from the dining table, still naked with my morning erection prominent and asked Donna to sit on my lap facing me. She looked down and saw what I was asking her to do before straddling me by sitting down and impaling her cunt on my cock. I instructed her to use the back of the chair as support while she moved up and down making her boobs jiggle. I put my hands under her bum and helped her move it up and down. I bent forward and sucked each tit in turn as she rose and fell with me inside her. Soon she was mewling with lust and the movement plus the spasms of her cunt as it climaxed were enough to make me cum inside her.

I waited for Donna to come out of the bathroom where she was cleaning herself up before we went downstairs to join the others.

"Are you OK, Donna?" Asked Bev. "You look a little flushed."

When we had eaten, Sharon and I got dressed, thanked the others for their custom and hospitality and went home.

Sharon looked a little subdued. "What is wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to go there again. Last night, Tim was very rough and he hurt me. At least we're each £300 better off."

Two weeks later at the end of term, Sharon took a call on her work phone.

"Sharon, it's Rick. Rick Jones. Can I see you?"

"Of course you can. The price to you would be £40 per hour with a minimum of one hour."

"That is more than I have."

"I'm sorry but that is my price."

"But I love you, Sharon."

"You'll be going to University after the summer. There will be loads of willing girls there who will do it for free. I gave you a lesson on how to please a girl. Just remember what I taught you and that after you have satisfied one girl with your massive prick, she will boast about you to her friends who, in turn, will want you to sleep with them. I'm a student myself and know that you'll get most girls into bed by personal recommendation."

Remembering the young man's body and how much she had enjoyed being fucked by him, she had a clever thought. Jane or Roanne or possibly their new house mate Rachel. "I'll have a word with my house mates. They are less expensive than me and can test you on your technique and instruct you on any failings. One of them will call you back."