Semi-pros Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want anybody else, Sharon, It's you who I'm in love with."

"I'm not in love with you, Rick, one of the others will call you and you will fall in love with her."

Sharon went back to the house and talked to Rachel.

"There's an eighteen year old guy in the next road, who is broke and very horny. I took his virginity at Whitsun and Hans took his twin sister's. He's a copperhead with a great body and a long thick cock. I feel nervous about letting him screw me as I've since had his dad. If I give you his phone number, would you arrange to let him fuck you, please? One thing more - he needs instructing on how to satisfy a woman."

"How much can he pay?"

"Certainly forty quid is much too much."

"I'll negotiate. A fit guy with a big cock can't be turned down."

Rachel went back to her room picked up her phone and called the number that Sharon had given her.

"Hello, Rick? My name is Rachel and I share a house with Sharon. She says that you want someone to fuck. Let me meet you in a few minutes and we can negotiate a price and whether we fancy each other. Come round in a few minutes and we can discuss when and how much. I live at 23D Pensford Avenue, so it's not far away. See you in ten minutes. Byeee."

Rachel went into her bathroom and put some makeup on. Just as she was finishing, her doorbell rang.

"Hi, I'm Rick."

Rachel looked at him with surprise. She was expecting a young schoolboy and not the desirable young man who stood on the doorstep.

"Come in, Rick. Obviously, I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you. Let's go upstairs to my room, the other girls are using downstairs rooms for their revision." She was lying about the revision. Exams had finished, she just didn't want Roanne and Jane to see the fanciable chap because they would want him first.

In Rachel's bedroom, they both sat on the bed and she asked him "What do you want from this encounter apart of course from an orgasm inside me? Sharon told me that you need to be instructed on how to please a lady, where everything is and what you should do to excite her. She said she had already showed you several alternative positions. She also said that you have very little money. How much are we talking about?"

"I only have £20 at the moment."

"My normal price is "£30 for a quickie, but I like you and am willing to charge you £30 less £5 for every orgasm you give me up to four. So that would be £30 if you leave me cold, or a low as £10 if you get me off four times. For that I will ensure that you leave here able and confident to make any woman want to enjoy a second date with you.

Do you have an e-book reader?"

"Yes I've got a Kindle."

"OK leave me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of a great book on the subject 'Box Lunch: The Layperson's Guide to Cunnilingus' by Diana Page in .mobi format. Read that and phone me once you've memorised all the points and techniques raised in it. I'll give you a practical test on it all one afternoon. If you pass, you'll be ready to fuck all the girls at your university. Which one are you going to?"

"I'll find out when my A-level results come in, but my first choice is King's College, London to read computer science."

"Why?"

"Because there are three women for every two men and it's in central London."

"So you're hoping for a sexy fivesome are you?"

"If you study the book, I can guarantee you a twosome. And if you take the exam and I only cum twice, I'll offer you a free retake!" Now let me see what you're packing in your trousers, then I'll send you home to study."

Rachel stood back while Rick undid his zip hoping that that was what she meant. The huge lump was jutting out of his trousers. He pulled his trousers down until his knob was visible behind his underpants. She then approached him and put her right hand down to feel the monster. Once she had freed it from his underpants, she could tell that Sharon wasn't exaggerating. It was about eight inches long, two and a half inches in diameter and still growing!

"Take all your clothes off, Rick, and sit on the bed."

"I've got to get that monster inside me." Thought Rachel as she removed her trainers, jeans and knickers and T-shirt.

She put a finger in her cunnie to check that it was lubricated enough, then sat on Rick's lap so that his gynormous cock was squeezing into her.

"How is that?" she asked while jiggling her bum up and down. "Does it feel as good to you as it does to me? I'm going to get on my knees now. Don't you dare fall out!"

Rachel dropped to her knees and Rick followed her so that they were now in a 'doggy' position. She was now completely turned on and his slightest movement sent ripples of satisfaction throughout her nether regions. She had her first orgasm and while Rick was fucking her from behind, her second and third ones.

"Grab my tits, Rick, and rub them."

She turned her head round so she was looking over her left shoulder to where Rick's face was positioned and delivered a resounding kiss to his mouth. Rick returned the kiss and Rachel's fourth orgasm coursed through her, followed quickly by her fifth.

"Cum in me." Rick followed his instructions as Rachel's cunt spasmed for the sixth time while spurts of cum came out of his dick and into her cunt.

"Get up close and I'll tell you which parts are what." Rick got very close so he could see.

"It's sometimes known as a little man in a boat. Can you see why it's so named?"

"Yes."

"The boat is the walls of my inner lips. The little man is the clitoris which is the female equivalent of a penis and when aroused it grows. On some women it can become three inches long though mine only gets to one inch when I'm extremely turned on,like now. Most of the time it is hidden behind a shroud for protection. It is extremely sensitive having 8,000 nerve endings. Twice the number that men have. Usually, the clit is just an unaroused bud hidden behind it's shroud. However 95% of the clitoris is buried inside other tissue that lies amongst the other bit's up there. The hidden parts can be stimulated by objects inside the vagina such as dicks or dildos and particularly by pressing on the G-spot which is a small spot a couple of inches up the upper part of the cunt. As well as the clitoris, going downwards are the urethra and the vaginal entry or cunt. I must warn you that the clitoris can be so sensitive that it cannot be touched. That is why it is better to lick it rather than touch it with your finger."

"I see."

"Would you like to explore mine now with your tongue?"

"Yes please, Rachel."

"My clitoris has probably retreated behind it's hood. Lick the hood now."

"Yes that's it. Now lick my urethra."

"Correct again. "Now lick two fingers and stick the up my vagina"

"Perfect. Push them in about two inches to your second knuckle and feel around the top wall until you find my G-spot.You won't feel anything, but I will gasp with pleasure."

"No, not yet... no... no... Aaaagh that's it. Remember that it's very important."

"I think my clit is getting aroused. Lick it while fingering my G-spot."

After Rachel had been breathing heavily, gasping and mewling for some time, She pronounced "Stick your dick in and fuck me, numskull."

They fucked intensely for several minutes before Rachel exclaimed "I'm cumming."

Rick stopped holding back and he ejaculated as well.

"Same time next week when I've studied the book?"

"You need to be a gentleman and lick all your cum out of my cunt, young man."

He got back on his knees and started licking.

"Like this?" as he withdrew his jism coated tongue into his mouth and swallowed.

"That was awesome, Rachel, You've got my email now. I'll read the book as soon as you send it to me and look forward to seeing you here next week for my test. I must go home now, mother will be wondering where I am."

Two days later, I went to Waitrose to buy food for the weekend and walking down the drinks isle to buy myself some of the special cider they sell there when a voice said "Hello, Hans."

I looked up and it was Beverley's best friend Donna.

"I haven't seen you since that night at Bev and Tim's."

"No. It's lovely to see you again. Would you like to go out for a drink one evening?" I suggested.

"How about tomorrow? I've got nothing planned. Saturday nights can be so boring when you are by yourself."

"Why are you by yourself? A woman with your looks should be squired on most evenings especially at weekends."

"I was married until a year ago, but my husband divorced me because he found out I was having an affair."

"OK. Give me your address and I'll pick you up about seven thirty. Is there anything particular that you'd like to do?"

"It's a date. I live very close to here in a flat above the green grocer's shop. Let's just go to the pub and have a chat." She told me before giving me a goodbye kiss.

The following evening, I found the door leading to the flat and rang the bell. Very soon, the door opened and Donna came out. She was wearing the pretty blue silk blouse with the short blue skirt that she had worn when I first met her but more comfortable shoes. She kissed me hello but with more tongue than I expected!. "OK, let's go."

I drove to my house and parked outside from where we walked the few yards to my local pub.

"Good evening." Martin, the landlord welcomed us. "What would you like?"

Donna ordered vodka with tonic and I asked for my usual pint of cider and we took our glasses to one of the table that is protected by screens along the side wall.

We chatted about her relationship status.

She told me " My second marriage lasted only five years, but I was playing away and when John found out a year ago, he divorced me. That was a lovely Christmas as I had lost my home because John was named on the mortgage agreement as only he was earning at the time and I wasn't. Effectively it put out on the streets. The divorce absolute through in May so I've been free since then. I had no job or income until I got a part time job in a shoe shop in town. I have had virtually no sex for a couple of years, latterly because John scared off my boyfriend when he found out and before that John denied me my conjugal rights which is why I started the affair in the first place.

Then Bev invited me to the orgy with you and Sharon and I enjoyed more sex with Tim and you than I had for years, Thank you."

"It was fun. For me, I had a girlfriend for over a year, but she left me after the Easter holiday when she sussed that I had slept with Sharon and her housemates."

"But she must have known that you are a gigolo?"

"I am not and never have been an escort. I have only accepted money for screwing on two occasions, the first time was with Bev and Tim's daughter, Alex, and the second occasion was with Bev and you. Apart from that, I have only been an enthusiastic amateur."

"And very good you are too!"

"Thank you. I only did it the first time to help out Sharon when I didn't take any money. The second time as a favour to Mr and Mrs Jones, and the second paid time because I enjoyed fucking Beverley so much the first time. Would you like another drink?"

"Yes please, the same again."

I went to the bar where Martin said "Another stunning lady. "She's a lot older than your usual girls, isn't she."

"Older, but a LOT more experienced."

I took our replenished drinks back to the table where I chatted to and flirted with Donna until Eleven when Martin called for last orders and we left hand in hand.

"Would you like a coffee?" I asked Donna.

"That's usually a euphemism for sex. In which case, yes please!"

I led her the few houses down the hill to my house and unlocked the door. We went directly through to the lounge.

"Nice house! Have you lived here long?"

"I only bought it a year ago. Coffee or wine?"

"Wine." she said as she kicked off her shoes.

I went into the kitchen and brought back two glasses and a bottle of red wine from my wine rack.

"How old is the house?"

"Georgian. It was built in 1799."

"Must have cost you a few bob."

"I had a legacy from my grandfather and together with the royalties from an LP I made when at college, I managed to afford it. I don't intend to sell it for a long time."

We were sitting on the sofa drinking our wine. Donna finished hers and put the glass down on the side table. "Kiss me, Hans." she asked.

I also finished my wine, put my glass down as well, leaned over and kissed her. Donna opened her mouth, enveloped mine and once I had started licking the inside of her lips, she closed it and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I reached out, put my arm behind her head and pulled her close. She continued to suck my tongue as her lips massaged it throughout its length. Meanwhile, her hands started undoing the zip on my fly. My free hand reached for her knee and stroked upward, under her short skirt.

My fly was undone and she started pulling the waist of my jeans down.

My fingers had got as far as her panties and I could tell by their moistness that she was ready for me so I pressed against her mound of venus. Donna was panting very heavily now. My fingers tickled the fabric of her panties and the pussy beneath them. She was having trouble breathing steadily now, so we parted lips so she could breathe in the huge gasps as I brought her to her first orgasm of the evening. Now her hands were free, Donna started undoing the buttons on her blouse, as soon as she had got them all undone and shrugged it onto the sofa her small breasts came into view.

I leaned forward and took one of her rosy nipples between my lips making her belly tremble with lust.

"Please stand up and take your jeans off so I can reach you." requested Donna. I stood up and they fell to my ankles, She quickly reached over and pulled my boxers down to my knees and fell too to my ankles. I stepped out of my trainers, stepping on the heels so they would easily come off, leaving the shoes and clothes in a pile on the floor.

"May I help you out of your skirt?"

Donna stood up and I undid the belt so the skirt fell to the floor alongside my clothes. I put my thumbs in the elastic of her panties and eased them down to join her skirt. The musky scent of Donna's vulva was arousing me so I gently pressed on her shoulders indicating that she should sit back down. While she was getting comfortable on the sofa I lifted my T-shirt over my head and threw it with the other clothes on the floor. Donna put her arms round me and pulled me closer. My distended prick was level with her mouth and she took advantage of it's presence to take it into her mouth. She expertly kissed the tip before slipping her lips over the entire length. I knew that I would be fucking her sooner or later, so I had to control myself before I exploded in her mouth.

Donna swung her legs up so they were lying on the sofa parted enough that I could see my eventual target glistening through the dark curls. I knelt down and nibbled her sweet little nipples before running my tongue down her belly to her curly nest where I found that her clit was more aroused than when I had shagged her a few weeks before.

"Climb up and fuck me, Hans."

"Now?"

"Yes, right now. I want you inside me."

She laid back on the sofa which made me very pleased to have bought a three-seater model, used her fingers to part her outer lips and I got on top and stuck my cock inside her coochie. I felt the fluttering of muscles around my dick. A glance down at her face confirmed her agonising grimace. She sucked her breathe in several spurts. "Oh. my. god. yes. fuuuuck!"

I continued to pound my knob into her and soon Donna was cumming again. I lubricated my thumb with Donna's juices that were running down the crack of her bum and used it to stroke her clit. That made her cum yet again. As I continued to fuck her, eruption after eruption shook her entire body. Her thighs were heaving and rolling. "Yes, Yes, Yes, YES, F U C K! Oh my god!"

Donna recovered sensibility from her orgasms to find that I was still fucking her. "Don't stop, Hans." To recover from her orgasms to find ferself being shagged, was thrilling and fulfilling for her.

As demanded, I didn't stop. Donna let go and allowed herself use the last of her energy for one final climax. As she did so, the muscles round her twat spasmed in sync prompting my orgasm to finally arrive. With my loins started to twitch, the muscles flexing. Tension grew from my toes and the moment of supreme joy came upon me. Feeling the rush of sperm, I pushed hard against her loins. With a grunt, I exploded into her filling Donna's cunt with cum.

"That's it for me, hun." I told Donna "It'll be at least fifteen minutes before I can manage another erection."

"That's fine with me." replied Donna "I'm completely out of energy and probably won't be able to cum again for at least a week, though you can try me in the morning if you're up to it."

We had another glass of wine, finishing the bottle, gathered our clothing and went up the wooden stairs to bed...

The following lunchtime, we were in the pub as is usual on Sunday lunchtimes. Martin said "A good night, Hans? I walked past your house at two o'clock last night and could clearly hear the sounds of passion and a very satisfied woman!"