Semper Fi Brothers and Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dawn's orgasmic screams began subsiding and her hips slowed their thrusting, I could feel her pussy wall begin vibrating. Collapsing hard onto my chest, her muscles relaxed, leaving only her pussy with muscular spasms. laying their not moving, her hot little cunt was pulling my cock, milking the cum up from my balls. Again I willed myself to relax and not cum. relaxing, I could now feel Dawn's mouth pressed against my shoulder. Pressed against teeth marks that she had just left, drawing blood during her orgasm. With her mouth still firmly against me, I could barely hear her mumble something about: "After you use my pussy, you can let Dan fuck me now!"

My hard cock became even harder. Pushing her off of me and onto her stomach, I feigned anger. With a slap to her ass I asked; "Did you say that you want Dan to fuck your sweet little pussy?" I ignored her denials; "Do you want me to let him fuck you? Are you going to run around topless showing off your big titties? Are you going to shave your hot cunt? Are you going to show him your pale pink pussy lips? ... " During the questioning I pulled her up on all fours, gave her another quick slap to the ass and entered her cunt hard.

Her denials became less sure. Mixed with heavy breathing and some soft moans, she began stating that I could show him her body. My questioning ceased as I fucked her harder and harder from behind. Looking down watching my cock slam into her now dripping pussy, I began to imagine Dan's cock fucking my lovely young wife. Lost in the ecstasy I could only intermittently hear Dawn. As my mind swirled focused only on my cock and the cum in my balls, I heard; "I will let him fuck me."

As she collapsed onto her stomach with may cock still driving into her cunt; "I want him to fuck my bad little cunt!" she screamed. The cum was coursing up my cock, shooting into her pussy. Her moans, screams, and continued confessions being drowned out in her pillow. My hand full of her hair pulled her head back, trying to gain additional leverage to pump the last stream of cum even deeper into her womb.

Collapsing, releasing my grip, swirling in darkness I could barely hear; yes, fuck me Dan."

12