All Comments on 'Senator's Naked Desires'

by Anonoauthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this--

This is a great story, I hope it will continue?

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cool

Make her work naked in the office.

sunsoakersunsoakerover 9 years ago
a suggestion for a more developed story line

Your story was well done for those who like to cut to the chase, but I had hoped as I read you would be going in a different, but exiting direction.Teaching the Senator, a nice looking women, with some interest in exhibitionism, how to participate (this could take you a wide array of stories in the future) in exhibitionism. In these stories you could help her discover ways of dressing (or underdressing) and acting that would enable her to refine her exhibitionism in many places among many groups of people.

Consider first in places where she did not know the people, nor they know her, such as recreational settings--the beach, a park, and other outdoor venues where she could work on her overall tan and show some skin. Then expand to settings that required her to be more subtle or cautious in revealing herself such as at work, at a restaurant, and then among her colleagues where her "flirting and revealing" could actually attract interest and support among her male peers. She could become very powerful in politics while having lots of fun. I hope you get the idea. I think it could create a real audience here and expand your followers.

Peace and good luck ;-) I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
need another page

need more to the story, you have a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

When do you publish a sequel!!

Great story

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Senator White has 32B-cup breasts, I know from extensive experience that you need a minimum of a D-cup to be able to give a tit fuck. I had to struggle to imagine in my head how she was completely wrapping petite B-cups around a man's tool because the mechanics of it are mind-boggling. XD

If you're not experienced with breast sizes and sex acts, it helps to look this stuff up or talk to experienced people about it. Like, look at porn videos as reference material and you'll see that tit fucks are only ever given by women who are D-cups and above. Try to watch a woman who's an A or B-cup give one and you'll see why "wrapping it around the guy's dick" is a serious problem. There's just not enough breastflesh to be able to do it, and the smaller size also means it's harder for the woman to actually squeeze and rub along the shaft because there's not enough surface area on her boobs to be able to grab and manipulate them.

Like, if you wanted some tit fucking in your story, why not just make your protagonist busty enough to actually be able to do it? It just seems like a really strange problem to want to create for yourself... XD

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Damn, finally a woman with a hairy pussy and you have fuck that up. Very disappointed,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous