All Comments on 'Senior Couple's Discovery'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable.

Very good story well told and believable. Secretly I believe many of us have a desire to play around with others and see our partners satisfied. I don't think it's easy to find the right person but when you do it must be very rewarding for all. As you can see I don't believe in the theory that only one person should be the only person to have sex with as we are all different and have different needs, plus varying levels of expertise. So it makes sense to include others who can help. I hope this was true and you have continued to enjoy your sessions with others. I certainly enjoyed reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Go for it!!

Hot mature sex with great experience!!!

Please share more stories as they open up to pleasure each other and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 96% = A) SHORT & SWEET & STRAIT TO THE POINT

Totally realistic. Happened to us, or our best friends, to our fellow workers...

You can't go wrong if you read this story. At least you needn't read 4 to 6 pages.

Sexuality is important to mature persons as much as to the much younger ones, if not even more...

Wess99 has posted a number of good stories.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
posting this in Mature is an easy way to hide content many find objectionable

It is NOT natural for most men to become aroused when they find their wife of 30+ years having sex with the next door neighbour.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
Been There

And it was scary, intense and enjoyable. Hope for your sake it was real...

timmy8timmy8almost 4 years ago
great story

This is just what I'd like to happen for my wife and I.I look forward to reading more of your stories.We are mid 60's, too.Wife doesn't know about my fantasies or that I look at porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Same old thing Hubby can't do anything but play with himself. Then he lets another man screw his wife while he watches . Tired of the hapless hubby being a worthless piuce of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it . Very erotic. My wife and I are in our seventies but still love sex even though I mostly please her orally or digitally. I love to play with myself while reading cuckold stories and would love to catch my wife being screwed like this. I have been trying to get her into cuckolding or at least threesome but so far no luck even though we both have had extramarital encounters years ago. my wife likes me to read her cuckold stories but so far haven't acted upon it. I would love to peek in at her like that and would have to lift my skirt and pull my panties to one side so I could stroke and squeeze my cock until I came all over my little high heels.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Very hot..fun.. exciting and erotic story.. my wife and I are about the same age as this couple..the roles are reversed..I have a large sex drive and hers is greatly diminished.. but unfortunately..she isn't like this couple.. she refuses to make any changes .. won't allow a 3rd person to join us.. and won't openly discuss it like this couple did...I long for the openness they have...loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story was great and I get excited imagining myself being the husband ... I tend to have a much stronger sex drive than my wife and although we still have good sex I am the one wanting more and more often , we have chatted about swinging and threesomes but will never happen .. I guess I'm lucky enough that she likes to watch me jerk off ..would love her to cuckold me but she doesn't even know what a cuckold is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story was a turn on. Why would watching your wife giving another man a blowjob and fucking him be such a turn on? We’ll, for many years it wouldn’t have been a turn on. But approximately 10 years ago, while my wife and I were in bed, she started telling me a story about her boss seducing her at work. As she explained how he removed her closes, how he got her to give him a blow job, yes even swallowing his cum and finally fucking her pussy and ass. The more she told me the harder my cock got. We talked about the story and I asked what she thought about swinging. We began to do sexual things in public, my wife doesn’t wear panties or a bra occasionally, we buy sex toys together, we joined a lifestyle program and we’ve enjoyed ourselves going to clothing optional resort. My wife and I are interested being in the same room with another couple, enjoying fore play and watching and being watched having sex. If everything goes well then we might go to the next level. Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story.

Hope ye are enjoying yourself's and she is getting plenty of cock 😉

jumpme2jumpme2over 1 year ago

Loved it! My biggest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would have beaten my wife with a baseball bat

ardeany777ardeany77711 months ago

WOW!!! I WOULD LOVE TO "SEE" MY WIFE FUCKED!!

WHAT A "TURN" ON!!!

ARDEANY777

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i am 67 and in a long marriage and we will stay married and i am not the same as i was when younger so i would not get upset if my wife for a good fuck. for her sake i would hope he was younger and was well endowed as i am as well that way she could really enjoy herself. At me age i have no problem with my wife getting a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! Great story, more couples should be like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When me and wife were first starting to see each other I went to her apartment 1 night I was in area stop in to say hi and surprise her I got the surprise her porch were door was had window next to it blinds were open enough I walk up see movement and look she is on a guy riding him with her wet pussy going up and down a nice above average cock her yellow panties pulled to side she rode him till they both cum it was hot , I was turned on and jealous at same time .lol we been married 14 years now we talk about it some she has had a few extra cock but I knew about and encouraged her to Get some .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife & I are a mature couple, I would love to share her, she's a very sexual person & I have ED problems, so I think maybe before to long. I loved the story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it. Gave it 5 stars.

My wife and I are in our late 60's and I'm no longer sexually active due to me having prostate cancer a few years ago. I can't stand to see my wife go thru life not being sexually satisfied. I would welcome her taking a young lover (even a bbc) to satisfy her. I would prefer to watch, but would like to be near by to hear her moans. Young men have more stamina and can recover immediately. I feel this is what she needs to keep the fires burning.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19about 1 month ago

I think it's a great story, marriages do evolve and your sex life alters also, although we still love our wives, seeing them happy is very important, even if that happiness comes from the thrill of other men fucking her, jealousy fades with time and it seems you have come to realise this and what a great later chapter to your life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous