Senior Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy quickly became wet from her husband eating her ass. When she heard Marco urge Ian to "use two fingers," she knew Ian would soon have his cock in Marco's ass and she didn't want to be far behind. Ian's dad heard the same thing and knew it was time to retrieve their king-sized bottle of lube. He very quickly worked his way from one to three fingers in his wife's ass, knowing just how she liked him to warm up her tight little hole.

Although they were trying to be quiet, Ian and Marco could hear some of what was going on next door. Marco whispered, "Are your parents fucking?"

This wasn't the first time Ian had heard them fucking while he was having sex. His older sister had confirmed that she'd caught them listening to her having sex with her boyfriend, although she'd never confronted them about it. Once she discovered that they were listening, it wasn't hard to confirm that they either masturbated or had sex at the same time. She'd told Ian that it gave her a little exhibitionist thrill, and Ian had come to feel the same way. None of the girls he'd brought to his room had minded either.

Ian whispered back, "Yeah. They think they're being sneaky. It's kind of hot sometimes, putting on a show for them."

Marco said, "Can I be loud then?"

Ian laughed and said, "They love that. The louder we are, the louder they get."

Marco was big into theater, having starred in a couple of plays at school. He put on a sexy, groaning voice, and in a tone calculated to carry through the wall he said, "Come on stud. Quit teasing me and get that cock in my ass. I need your dick," trailing off into a moan of frustration.

Ian slid his cock carefully into Marco's ass, making sure he could take it comfortably, before pulling out until just his head was inside Marco's ass ring. He said in a moderately loud voice, "You want it? Well here it is," as he slammed his cock hard into Marco, causing a loud slap as his hips hit Marco's ass.

They could just hear Ian's mom groan and say in what amounted to a stage whisper, "Fuck me like that. Now!"

Ian pounded Marco hard until he heard a matching rhythm from next door. Then he switched to long, smooth strokes, pulling almost all the way out each time, and Marco said loud enough to be heard, "Oh yeah! I love it when you long dick me like that. Tease my ring with that fat head." Then, "Yeah! Yeah!" repeated each time Ian's cock head pulled on his sphincter.

A few seconds later the boys heard, "Ahh! Ahh!" repeated at the same rhythm.

Ian switched to shorter, faster strokes, that were audible through the wall and his dad kept pace next door.

Marco called the next change, "Let me ride that fat cock. I want to see your face when you cum in my ass."

The boys quickly switched to cowboy, and they could hear scrambling next door. Marco gave a grunt each time he dropped onto Ian's cock, and they heard corresponding grunts from next door.

Ian spit on his hand and grabbed Marco's cock saying, "Look how hard your cock is. Can you cum for me? I want to feel your ass squeeze my cock as you spray me with your cum."

Marco whispered to Ian, "Are you sure you've never fucked a guy before? That sounded hot!"

Ian admitted, "Maybe I've seen a little gay porn."

It didn't take long before the dick in his ass and the hand on his cock had Marco ready to blast. He announced loudly, "Here it comes! Here's my jizz! Fuck my ass! Fuck that cum out of me!"

Marco sprayed an impressive amount of cum on Ian, and after the third jet Ian said, "Your ass is milking my cock! I'm going to fill you with cum! Take my hot spunk!"

Ian's parents lost all sense of where they were as they loudly announced their orgasms. Ian had to admit that his mom's voice sounded incredibly sexy as she was cumming, and that prompted a couple of extra throbs from Ian's balls.

As they caught their breath, Marco said, "Look at the mess you made. Can I clean that with my tongue?"

Ian answered, "Fuck yeah!" As Marco gave him a thorough tongue bath, Ian let out contented sighs. He and Marco both heard similar sounds from Ian's dad, so they knew his mom was getting her own protein treat just then.

When he finished, Marco said, "I don't think we have time for that second blowjob lesson. It'll take some time before I'm ready for a third time, and my parents are expecting me home soon. Just try to remember what it felt like right before I shot in your mouth."

Ian had enjoyed that feeling, so he was pretty confident he'd remember it.

As Ian and Marco cleaned up and got dressed, they deliberately timed it so they'd be walking out into the hall at the same time as Ian's parents. When they all stepped out at the same time, Ian's mom momentarily had a deer in the headlight looks on her face. His dad just gave him a, "You caught us," smirk. Then Ian's mom smiled and asked, "Would you boys like some ice cream?"

As his mom moved around the kitchen serving the ice cream Ian could tell she was self-conscious about having an ass full of cum. When they were finished, he couldn't resist teasing her as she cleared the ice cream dishes and started carrying them to the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of white shorts, and Ian made a point of looking at the back of them as he asked, "Mom, did you sit in something?"

One hand flew back to feel the seat of her pants and she turned to look at Ian's dad. Then Ian said, "Now that you turn that way, I guess it was just the light." Ian saw his mom giving her husband a dark look and out of the corner of his eye he caught his dad trying to suppress a grin.

As Ian showed Marco out, he said, "That was fun. Thanks for helping."

Marco said, "I'll be glad to help like that any day. Let me know if you want to do any more exploring. You're fun to be with."

Later that night, Ian and his dad watched a ballgame on TV together. When the game was over, Ian's dad stopped as he rose to go to bed and said, "Marco, huh?"

Ian blushed and said, "He's just a friend who offered to help me with some experimentation. I was curious."

His dad said, "I had a friend like Marco once. I sometimes wish I'd done more experimenting back then."

He turned then and went to bed, leaving Ian sitting on the sofa with a shocked expression on his face.

The next day school went incredibly slowly even though the seniors only had a half day. When they finally got out, everyone rushed home and anxiously waited for John to pick them up. It was a three-hour drive to the cabin and John had gotten his parents to agree to let them use his dad's Suburban so they could all ride together.

Kathy was the last one to be picked up, and she was surprised to see that Tony was missing. Beth explained, "When we got to his house, he wasn't even there. We got hold of him on his phone and he told us that watching Ian suck Bill's cock quote 'turned his stomach,' unquote. He said he wants no part of any of that 'fag shit' as he calls it."

Bill recounted going to a party with Tony a while back where there were some gay and lesbian couples dancing and making out. Tony hadn't said anything specific about those couples, but he'd insisted on leaving shortly after he saw them. "I knew Tony was uncomfortable with the idea of gay sex, but now I'm thinking he's really homophobic."

The group was quiet as they set off, with the little conversation that did take place consisting of comments and recollections about Tony's attitudes towards gays and lesbians.

Beth finally broke the mood by yelling out, "Fuck Tony and his homophobia." She yanked the straps of Lisa's camisole top down to expose her boobs and leaned down to give them each a big, wet kiss. At the same time she reached between her legs to cup her mound and press her fingers into Lisa's slit through the fabric of her shorts.

Bill and Ian were in the back seat and couldn't see what happened. When Kathy told them, Bill shouted, "Yeah! Fuck him!" In a show of solidarity, he fished the head of Ian's cock out of his waistband and gave it a few seconds of sucking and licking. Lisa gave Kathy an open-mouthed kiss and slid her hand up the leg of her shorts and under her panties to diddle her for a few seconds. Mike pulled down the basketball shorts John was wearing and reached into his boxers to give his cock a few wanks, giving John an instant hardon much to his embarrassment.

Everyone was a bit sheepish after that. They'd been getting together for sex parties since the start of senior year in every combination from threesomes to full group fuck fests, but before this none of them had intentionally done anything sexual with a same sex partner. Any male-male contact or female-female contact had been purely incidental. This was new territory.

They spent some time after that talking about gay and lesbian sex, and no one ruled it out entirely, but no one was volunteering to experiment either. Ian decided to keep his encounter with Marco to himself for the time being, but he planned to talk about it later in the weekend.

The first hour of the drive was on the interstate, but after that it was hilly, winding, two-lane state highways and wilderness roads. As they exited the interstate, Kathy got a mischievous look in her eye. She unbuckled her seatbelt, which got everyone's attention, then quickly shed her clothes and threw them at the guys in the back seat before sitting down and buckling up again.

Kathy was usually the last one to undress because she was self-conscious about how her skinny, boyish body and A-cup tits compared to Beth and Lisa's curvier figures, so stripping down like that took everyone by surprise. Beth and Lisa quickly recovered from their shock and followed suit. Mike leaned between the front seats and took pictures as the girls struck a variety of lewd poses.

Kathy didn't notice Mike zooming in on her puffy cone shaped nipples which he loved to suck on. He thought that made them look hotter than either Beth or Lisa's larger tits.

The girls challenged the guys and before John knew what was going on, all the passengers in his car were nude. Each time they'd been to the cabin before they'd ended up going nude after a bit, but John hadn't expected them to strip quite so soon. Being a teenager who was justifiably paranoid about traffic cops, he made sure to focus on the road and obey all the signs. If he got pulled over, it would be a really awkward traffic stop.

At first the car was full of hard nipples, damp pussies and erect cocks, but they weren't willing to go any further than symbolic gay and lesbian sex acts. Some of them engaged in idle masturbation, but their hearts weren't in it because they really wanted to get off with a partner.

Someone proposed pulling over so they could shift the seating arrangements into something more favorable for starting the fun right away, but they ended up agreeing to hold off and save their energy for the cabin. Much to John's chagrin, they decided instead to flash and moon passing drivers and pedestrians. He felt fortunate that they didn't come across many targets for the remainder of the drive.

Lisa's family's so-called cabin was actually a 4,500 square foot luxury log home situated on its own private cove off a large lake. Her parents were partners in a successful private equity firm, and they'd bought the vacation home with their bonuses after a record year.

When they arrived, Lisa opened one door of the four-car garage using the remote-control app on her phone and John pulled in. From there it was just a couple minutes' work to unload their luggage and supplies.

By then it was after four o'clock. Lisa thought there would still be an hour or so of sun on the dock, so she grabbed a towel and sunscreen and led the girls down to the water. Kathy, always the organizer, had made a schedule that put Ian and Bill in charge of cooking dinner that night, so they went to the kitchen while Mike and John decided to follow the girls. The first twenty minutes on the dock involved far more effort applying sunscreen than was really needed and resulted in five highly stimulated teens who gritted their teeth and agreed not to go any further.

When Ian and Bill announced that dinner would be ready in ten minutes, the sunbathers gathered their things and made their way to the outdoor shower. They dawdled there for a bit as they washed the sunscreen off each other, but by then they were hungry, so they made it to the table not long after the food was ready. Dinner was a fun affair with typical teen banter intermixed with lewd and kinky innuendos and outright propositions. The group was clearly ready to fuck, so dinner went quickly, and the cleanup went like clockwork.

After dinner they gathered in the rec room that took up most of the bottom floor of the cabin. It had a bar stocked with beer and seltzers that Lisa's dad let them help themselves to, as well as an assortment of quality wine and liquors that were off limits. At one end of the room there was a professional sized pool table that only Lisa had mastered as well as a half-dozen vintage arcade video games and pinball machines.

At the opposite end there was an eighty-five-inch TV with every streaming service imaginable, including a couple of subscription adult channels that her parents had removed the password protection from when they started letting Lisa and her friends come up alone. The TV was surrounded by several leather sofas, loveseats and recliners big enough for two people.

John was the clean freak of the group and he'd noticed that everything in the room was stain resistant and easy to wipe down. He suspected that a look around with one of those TV cop show black lights would be revealing. The easy to clean furniture, the porn channels on the TV, and a mysterious locked room that was off limits to the teens led him to develop some theories about what kind of entertaining Lisa's parents might do at their secluded getaway.

Kathy produced a large Ziplock bag holding three red plastic poker chips, five blue chips, several green chips and three cloth bags, one red, one blue and one green.

Each red chip had one of the girls' names written on it, and each blue chip had a boy's name. Naturally they each had their favorite partners, but they liked to arrange random pairings using the chips to keep things interesting and to avoid any jealousy.

Each green chip had a number from one to three written on it. Since they almost never had an equal number of guys and girls, they used the green chips to decide how many partners would be in a group.

Kathy dumped everything out on the bar and then put the red chips in the red bag since all the girls would be playing.

She hunted through the blue chips until she found the one she was looking for. Placing the chip back in the Ziplock bag she said, "Tony goes back in the bag," and then she put the remaining blue chips in the blue bag.

With four guys and three girls, Kathy put two green chips with the number one written on them and another with a two written on it in the green bag before putting the rest of the green chips back in the Ziplock bag.

Then Kathy announced, "Girls are in the minority, so girls draw."

She held out the red bag to Beth who pulled out a chip and after reading it announced, "Kathy gets first draw."

Kathy reached into the green bag and pulled out a chip. She showed the group that it had the number one written on it, then she reached into the blue bag and pulled out one chip. She showed the group that it said Mike.

Mike gave a whoop and jumped to his feet. Raising his hands as if signaling a victory, he did a little dance and then strutted to where Ian was sinking to his knees. He waved his half-hard cock in Ian's face and gave him an expectant look. The rest of the group leaned forward to watch what was going to happen, almost holding their breath.

Ian, feigning distaste, reached out and took hold of Mike's cock with one hand as he slowly leaned forward and captured his cock head between his lips. Sucking gently, he ran his tongue around Mike's ridge until he felt him starting to grow. As Mike got harder, Ian sucked him deeper and deeper into his mouth, bobbing his head minutely as he sucked. Ian was only moving his head about a half inch in and out, but he was giving Mike the wettest tongue job he could.

At first Mike had been intent on watching Ian's humiliation, but as Ian's tongue painted his head and vein with saliva his only thought was what a hot fucking mouth Ian had.

Mike didn't realize right away that Ian was holding his face just an inch or so away from his abs and his cock was expanding deeper and deeper into his mouth. Then when he was almost fully hard, Ian let go of his shaft, and placing one hand on Mikes ass and cupping his balls in the other, he plunged down onto the last couple of inches of Mike's cock.

Mike's cock was just under six inches long, so Ian could comfortably take the full length with the head just touching his throat. Once Ian realized that he began taking Mike balls-deep on every stroke. The rest of the group looked on, amazed at what appeared to be a feat of cocksucking expertise. Ian quickly accelerated his pace and Mike encouraged him with his hands on the back of his head.

As Ian had suspected, the only time Mike's cock head had touched someone's throat was the time he'd gotten a blowjob from a gay friend. He wasn't used to that kind of stimulation on his crown. In a matter of seconds Mike was swearing and thrusting hard into Ian's mouth, intent on feeding Ian his cum, almost oblivious to the fact that he was supposed to be fucking Kathy. He was excited that Ian wasn't stopping him from forcefully fucking his face.

Ian could feel that Mike was about to blow and quickly pulled off his cock. The whole group saw Mike's dark purple head, covered in spit and dripping precum, give a single twitch and leak one drop of cum as his balls gave an abortive squeeze.

Kathy knew Mike wasn't going to last and took her time getting in position on the armchair with her legs over the sides. She looked hot with her thick pussy lips and prominent clit on display. Her legs were her best feature, long and toned from hours of tennis. She rubbed her pussy and reached for Mike's cock, looking to play with it and let him cool down before he started fucking her.

Kathy began rubbing Mike's head teasingly over her wet slit, but Mike had other ideas and as soon as his cock touched her cunt hole he plunged his full length into her. Normally that would have been rude and uncomfortable for Kathy, but the sight of Ian bringing Mike to the edge of cumming in a matter of seconds had her nipples so hard they hurt, and her pussy was soaking wet.

To his credit, Mike was able to fuck Kathy for almost a minute before he filled her with four days' worth of cum, and that was long enough for Kathy to feel the start of an orgasm. But as Mike came, he froze balls deep with each ejaculation, and when he could finally resume thrusting his cock was already softening and the head was still sending continuous shocks through his body so he had to pull out.

As soon as he did, Bill started a chant of, "Cleanup, cleanup, cleanup," which the other four quickly joined.

Ian didn't hesitate, diving on Mike's slimy cock and roughly licking the combined secretions from it, not stopping until it was spotless. Mike mewled and whined, trying to push Ian off his hypersensitive head, but Ian was stronger and had no trouble staying glued in place. When Ian finally let Mike's softening cock fall from his mouth, Mike stumbled to a loveseat and collapsed.

Ian turned to Kathy who was wide-eyed wondering what he had planned for her. When she'd seen him suck Mike until he almost came, she'd figured out Ian had found a way to turn the tables on them. She suspected she might not like what he had planned for her, and she was feverishly trying to imagine what it might be.