Senior Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her surprise, Ian leaned between her legs and gently licked. He started between her ass cheeks where she could feel a trail of wetness seeping down and licked his way up to the mouth of her pussy, making firm but gentle swipes all along the way. Then he made a second pass, spreading her ass and licking all the way to the bottom of her crack, sending a thrill to her cunt as he paused to swirl his tongue around her asshole.

When he got back to her pussy, Ian sealed his mouth over her cunt hole and swirled his tongue through the puddle of goo she could feel there while he sucked and slurped it into his mouth. He stopped for a moment to smile at her and show her the cum on his tongue before he swallowed it and then resumed licking.

As he finished licking up the bulk of Mike's cum, Ian changed again, licking the full length of her slit and nibbling her pussy lips to collect the cum coating them. At the top of each swipe he sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. At the same time he was finger fucking her with two fingers and making a show of licking the cum that he was pulling from deep in her cunt off his fingers each time he released her clit.

No one protested that Ian was doing a lot more than just cum cleanup. He kept licking and nibbling, and in a matter of minutes Kathy's ass was bouncing off the chair and she was pulling Ian's hair. She showed amazing flexibility when she finally came, roaring out, "Oh fuck! Yes! Eat me! Eat my cunt just like that!" while pressing Ian deeper into her pussy with her feet on his shoulders and her hands on his head.

Ian licked Kathy through four waves of orgasms before she'd had enough. As she slumped into the chair, breathing like she'd just run a race, Ian turned to the group and said, "Okay. Who's next?"

Lisa and Beth were both eager to go. Bill and John started complaining about Ian having cheated somehow. Interestingly, when the girls pointed out that they hadn't set any ground rules about how Ian was to go about his fluffing and cleaning duties Mike sided with them.

Beth's name was drawn next, and she drew a twofer with Bill and John. John was first up for fluffing. John was a skinny nerd with a surprisingly long cock, so when Ian took him balls deep his cock head was deep in Ian's throat. John didn't expect Ian to gag himself on his cock, and almost as soon as Ian started throat fucking himself with John's cock, John came, buried deep in his gullet. Bill suffered the same fate as Mike, surviving Ian's mouth but cumming before Beth had a proper orgasm. When Ian knelt between Beth's legs, she was ready for him. He gave her a slow buildup and then ate her for a good ten minutes of almost continuous orgasms.

When it was Lisa's turn with Ian, she insisted on riding him cowgirl style. She suspected he'd deliberately pound her to make himself cum quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy the ride. She gave him a long, slow fuck, knowing just when he was coming to the edge and expertly shutting off his impending orgasm. She was able to bring herself to two orgasms before she had to let him cum.

Ian had planned to fuck her a lot longer than that, knowing he could have held off his orgasm a lot longer if he were controlling the pace, but he was happy that Lisa was happy. And he didn't complain when she insisted he fulfill his cleanup duties and sat on his face for another fifteen minutes as the other girls looked on with envy.

After that the guys made a motion to declare that Ian had satisfied his punishment. The girls all raised objections, mostly to mess with the guys, but in the end, they voted in favor of the motion.

After that, they spent the weekend as they usually did, mixing up outdoor activities, regular games like Monopoly, Catan and Cards Against Humanity, sexy games like Truth of Dare, and just having sex in random pairings. The one difference is that all the guys tried creampie eating when the opportunity arose.

Bill took to it just like Ian had. He'd eat any creampie out of any pussy on request. John and Mike wouldn't eat another guy's creampie, but they both learned to eat their own. Mike seemed to like it and willingly licked his partner clean every time, but John would only do it if his partner still needed to cum.

During a drunken game of Cards Against Humanity, John proposed that the winner would be entitled to one sexual favor from each player of the opposite sex. Kathy won the game and elected to have Mike, John and Ian gang bang her, followed by Bill licking her pussy clean since he came in last out of the guys.

As Kathy was lowering herself onto Bill's face with sperm-soaked thighs and three loads of jizz oozing out of her cunt thanks to the thorough fucking she'd received, she hovered over his mouth and forced a gush of cum out of her pussy that splashed on his lips and cheeks. He did his best to lick her clean, but he ended up with his face coated in cum and Kathy's pussy was still sticky. Lisa and Beth combined to lick Bill's face clean, and Ian did a final cleanup on Kathy, finding remnants of jizz from her asshole to her belly button and halfway to her knees.

It wasn't until the drive home that it occurred to Mike to ask Ian how he'd suddenly become an expert cocksucker. Ian told them about his tutorial from Marco and they pressed him for the whole story. Ian told them all about Marco sucking him, him sucking Marco's cock, and him fucking Marco while his parents eavesdropped. Ian could tell they were all fascinated, not ever having been exposed to live gay sex before, and it seemed to him they were all a little turned on. For some reason Ian didn't end the story when he and Marco finished having sex, or even with his comment about his mom's pants. He also told them about Marco's offer to give him more lessons.

When Lisa asked if he thought he'd take Marco up on it, Ian gave her an enigmatic smile and said, "Maybe."