Senior Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie's coming set me off. I pulled her tight to me, my cock pulsing as it prepared to spew its hot white load deep in her very willing vagina. She looked down at me. I whispered, "Coming, Susie." I felt my cock go in deep again, my balls hitting her clit, and I started to shoot. Susie's pussy clamped down on my cock as the first rope of come splashed into her cervix, and again as another half dozen long bursts of semen hit her womb, filling and overflowing her, then a few smaller spurts of come as my orgasm trailed off. Her pussy and my balls were soaked in sperm. Susie felt every bit of it. I could tell by the contorted look on her face as she felt the barrage of come spewing into her womb. We stayed joined for another minute to give Susie a chance to regain her composure.

Susie settled down and looked over her shoulder at me. I kissed her neck, drawing a smile from her. She slowly lifted herself up, my cock sliding out of her and flopping on my belly. I felt wetness on my balls as my come dripped out of her. She carefully climbed off me, easing herself into the adjacent seat. She looked at me with a big smile, then her eyes got big and she sighed.

"You OK??" I whispered.

"Oh yeah, really good," she whispered back, lifting the hem of her dress. In the dim light I saw a pair of thighs a cheerleader would be proud of, topped by a thick patch of dark hair. The patch of hair framed a pair of very slick labia, just closing up. Between those lips was a large white glob where my semen was spilling from her flooded pussy. Susie looked down at her overflowing twat. "Damn, did you flood me!!" she said, still smiling. "Do you always come like that??"

"Well, the cute little tour director is really hot, and really turned me on," I teased her. "That always makes me come in buckets." I scooped up some of the come still oozing from her cunt and offered her my fingers. She licked them clean. Susie looked at my seeping cock, the last of my sperm just now sliding down the head. She took what she could and licked her fingers.

"I'd lick that off, but there's no way to do it without drawing attention," she said.

"I understand. That's OK, I'll be a little sticky, but it will be a nice reminder. What are you going to do?? You're going to have come dripping into your seat til we get back, probably longer. Won't be too good if you have come running down your leg while you're handing out luggage."

Susie reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of panties. "I'm ready. These probably won't be enough to completely contain that mess you left in me, but should be enough to keep me out of trouble." She stepped first into one side, then the other, raising up off the seat to pull them on under her dress. She smoothed herself out, then gave me a long kiss, gazing into my eyes as she pulled away. "I really should get back up front. We're about 30 minutes out; people are going to start to come around. This was fun. Too bad we couldn't have gotten together sooner."

I kissed Susie. "Maybe we can work something out on the next trip. I have my sights set on your Colorado tour next year. With a little luck we can make something happen then." She squeezed my hand and got up, heading back down the aisle to her seat.

We arrived back at our starting point and said our goodbyes. Susie and I were cordial, as we had been all through the trip, but gave each other a knowing look as we parted.

We had arrived from Florida on a Sunday night. Susie called me Monday afternoon to ask if I wanted to get on the Colorado tour we had talked about. I said I did, and asked when I needed to have a deposit in on the trip.

"I'd say you already made a good deposit," said Susie, a smile in her voice. "In fact, it's still holding your place."

"Good. I wouldn't want to lose my spot."

"No danger of that. I'll make sure you have a good seat, even if I have to sit on you to keep you in it!!"

"You can if you want, I love riding with you."

Susie turned serious for a moment. "Looks like I may be going solo. My roommate from this trip has a schedule conflict and can't make that tour. We usually travel together, but I don't have anyone to fill her spot. If no one turns up between now and the trip, we may get to make up for what we missed this time."

"Cool!! You'll have my check this afternoon. I'll take the single option, so I'll have my own room. That way, you can drop in any time. It will be nice to spend some real time with you, and not have to sneak it in a back seat-though that was really hot."

Susie got quiet a moment, then said dreamily, "Yeah it was....and I'm going to look forward to having you all night."

"Bring the bikini. At least some of our accommodations should have a pool. I'll want to see you in it up close."

Susie laughed. "You know I will. I might even have to go shopping for something special for you. I know how you like little sun dresses."

"Say, did your husband ever get suspicious??"

"I don't think so," she said. "He woke up horny, and I woke up about the same time, so it was hard to turn him away after twelve days. I was still pretty wet when he fucked me, but he never said anything. I figured if he said anything, I'd just say I missed him. Looks like I got away with it."

"You must be pretty soaked, having two loads inside you."

"You have no idea!!" said Susie, laughing. "I'm glad I wore a skirt today. If I'd worn pants, I'd have a wet spot."

"I'd love to get under your skirt, feeling your come soaked pussy. I'd lick you silly."

"That would be fun. I really am a mess down there."

"Can you feel it??" I asked, leading Susie on.

Let me see. Hmm...my panties are wet. So is my bush. My labia are really slick from all the sperm still dripping out."

"You're playing in it??"

"Mmm hmmm," said Susie, a little shakiness in her voice. "I've got two fingers in my panties, rubbing up and down my pussy lips. It feels really good. I wish it was your tongue."

"Are you at your desk?? Can anyone see you??"

"Yes, but there's a front panel on the desk. No one can see under it." Susie had an office off to the side of the main floor. This tended to keep interruptions to a minimum, but it was still hot knowing she had two fingers in her pussy, telling me how wet she was, when someone could walk in on her at any moment. "So, what are you wearing??"

"Jeans and a T shirt," I replied.

"Bet the jeans are getting tight right now," Susie teased.

"It would be hard not to be...hard, right now."

"You're cute. Maybe you should release the pressure. Why don't you open them up??"

"I think I will," I said, undoing the button at the waist. "Button's open, now the zipper. That's nice, it is a relief, getting my stiff cock out in the open."

"Did I make you stand up straight and hard??"

"Yes, you did. Now think of how it felt when you stroked me, and played with my hairy balls."

Susie sighed. "I wish I was, and playing in the hair on your chest."

"I wish I was playing in your hairy cunt, feeling your clit. How does it feel when you rub it??" I was egging her on.

"Oh....ohhhhh....I'm playing with it now, the way you played with it on the bus. I just wish I had your cock here inside me again while you rubbed it."

"I wish I was inside you too. That would be a lot better than jerking off to you like I'm doing now. I'll just have to settle for blowing my big load all over my hairy chest and belly."

Susie whimpered as she continued to play with her pussy under her desk. "I wish I could see that," she said, almost out of breath. "That would be so hot, to see your cock shooting, seeing what it did in my pussy the other night, your come getting hung up in all of that hair."

"Next time we get together, I'm going to pull out of you so you can watch it shoot rope after rope of come all over your pretty bush. And I'm going to keep your panties, so every time you sit for the rest of that day, I'll be able to see it splashed all over you under your dress."

"Wow, that's so hot. I want you to do that so bad." Her breathing got short. "Oh, God...." Susie's voice trailed off, and I heard her let out several whimpering cries. I knew she was coming.

"That's so hot, Susie. Come all over your fingers, just like you came all over my cock the other night." She let out a soft moan. I hoped nobody was walking by her office door. The phone was quiet for a few moments. Finally Susie spoke as she came down.

"Now, do you have something for me??" Her voice was teasing me.

"Yes I do. Hearing you come like that has me ready. My cockhead is all swelled up, and my shaft is fat and hard."

Susie caught her breath. "Shoot it for me."

"I'm coming, Susie. Oh, yeah, that 's good, mmmm, another good one."

"Where is it shooting??" asked Susie urgently.

"Long spurts, onto my chest, hanging up in the hair on my chest and belly. Oh, another, now one dripping into the hair above my cock. Oooh, that one landed on my left nipple. You have me so turned on. I wish you were here to see this."

Susie caught her breath. "I wish I was too. I'd play with your come, rubbing it into all that sexy hair, then lick it off you. Oh, I'm still so horny."

"Guess your husband is going to get a nice surprise when he gets home."

"I guess he is. But I wish it was you. This was so hot. He'd never do this with me."

"Maybe I'll call you tomorrow," I said. I thought if we could not get together, at least I could start the fire burning for our next tour.

"Better let me call you. Don't know how I'd react if you called while I had people here. Even if we couldn't talk, I'd be thinking of why you were calling and get really distracted."

Susie did call. We've been talking a couple of times a week since last fall, talking each other to a good come while she sits at her desk. I'm booked on her Colorado tour in June. We're looking forward to a Rocky Mountain adventure-and maybe we'll enjoy the tour too.

12