Senior Week Ch. 02: Kindling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a silent smile, he took his arm from around her body and pushed himself up on to his hands to lean over her. He watched her wide eyes trace his movement and he grinned in response, offering a playful wink. Taking a breath of his own, adjusted his body again and moved his face down to her chest.

He squeezed her breasts together roughly and began to lick and suck them again like he had earlier in their romp. He could feel Rachel's body tensing with pleasure and he grinned as he continued to make his move. Keeping his hands on her tits, he began his own round of playfully kissing his way down across her body. His lips passing her breasts and over the tightness of her stomach, he smiled and began to feel a slight spark of his own arousal flaring up again.

He felt Rachel twitch and shake as he crossed over her belly button and brought his face in line with her waist. His hands finally left the soft perfection of her chest and he once again found his fingers dancing around (and tugging playfully at) the delicate material of the straps of her underwear. He couldn't wait to deliver pleasure to her again like he had earlier. Only this time, it would be a lot more direct.

Rachel's eyes went wide and her breath quickened as the exciting reality of what was happening reached her brain. Just as Derrick had correctly observed, shehadbeen fitfully worked up and itching her own release. Getting him off had made her so hot and his earlier touches had been amazing. She'd been practically squirming between the sheets as she'd laid with him and held him close in their post-hookup glow.

But she still hadn't expected him to reciprocate. She never really expected it actually. Of course, usually the circumstances of the blowjobs she gave didn't lend themselves to a guy being able to easily return the favor (even if he had been so inclined). Powder rooms, stairwells, bathroom stalls, car seats...none of these places Rachel so often found herself kneeling and providing friendly service really made it easy for her lucky target to reverse course when she was finished.

And honestly, Rachel simply didn't find herself wanting an awkward "thank you" from many of the boys she'd done. In a strange way, because she took so much pride in her own oral skills, the idea of some guy either confusedly and/or half-assedly going down on her (when all he'd really wanted out of the arrangement was to get his dick sucked) didn't really do much for her. However, when she was worked up and ready to go, and the time and place made sense, she certainly wasn't going to turn it down.

The thoughts ricocheted through Rachel's head and she shivered excitedly as Derrick began to peel her underwear down past her thighs and finally off her body. She gasped as she felt the rush of full and total exposure and she bit down hard on her lip to steady her nerves. The anticipation of what was on the docket for her forced her thigh muscles to clench and unclench rapidly. Running her grip roughly through her own hair, she sucked in short breaths and waited desperately for Derrick's tongue to arrive.

For his part, Derrick was also completely into the moment. He even felt himself hardening again, which was pretty remarkable in light of the utter domination Rachel had laid upon him. He focused his gaze on the intoxicating scene between her thighs and he swallowed away another stiffening surge. The sight was beautiful.

His eyes traced down over the thin, well-manicured landing strip of light brown hair leading directly to Rachel's pussy which pulsed subtly as she rhythmically rocked her hips. He smiled as he brought his hand to her opening and playfully teased the area as he had earlier. Warm wetness met his touch, and his smile widened reflexively as he pulled in a breath and slid a finger tenderly inside her.

An eager moan from the head of the bed above snapped his vision upward and he grinned at Rachel's own desperate expression. Her eyes flashed with excitement and her back arched off the mattress forcing her immaculate tits to jump and shake. Loving her reaction but not wanting to keep her twisting on the line too long, Derrick brought his attention back between her legs and got to work.

Rachel set her jaw and rolled her eyes up as she felt the warm sensation of his tongue make teasing contact with her pussy. She shivered and sucked in her breath as he began to lick her gently at first, his tongue swirling playfully around her clit. Before long, she felt him begin to increase the speed and intensity of his motions, pushing his way slightly deeper inside. She moaned loudly and brought a hand down to grasp at his hair while his face pressed fully into her pelvis. It felt relaxingly perfect yet electrically stimulating at the same time. Grinning to herself, she shut her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her.

She'd been rocking her hips into Derrick's face and focusing on both the sensations and dirty images that flashed through her mind when she felt the first early rumble of her orgasm building. She had gotten herself pretty worked up just sucking his dick, and his earlier touches had also gotten her more than ready. She'd been on her way before Derrick had even started and the physical pleasure combined with the complete freedom and light, airy happiness of her overall mood had caused her arousal to peak quickly and sharply.

She moaned loudly as a second warning shot fired across her senses. Her clock was definitely ticking and she furrowed her brow in frustration as she fought to hold on as long as she could. But as the train began to pick up steam and work itself through her body, she sighed and gave up the fight. Hot pleasure percolated at the surface of her senses and her desperate yearning for full release allowed her to let it all go.

As Derrick pushed his tongue firmly inside her a final time, Rachel felt the piercingly pleasurable stab of her orgasm rip through her. She gasped loudly and tightened her eyelids shut as she came with a shuddery blur. Her brain sizzled as she focused fully on the sensations and she squealed with each successive wave of throbbing pleasure.

The ripples continued for several seconds and Rachel's stomach stayed tightly tensed the entire time. As Derrick continued to gently work, her squeaky noises slowly decreased in volume and frequency. The sharpness of the pleasure softened and began to ebb gently. Like an evening tide. As everything finally died down, she finally opened her eyes and simply stared frozen up at the spinning fan on the ceiling above.

"Oh my God."

The words came out of her throat with a dry pinch and she laughed pleasurably as she continued to soak up the euphoria she felt. Not only had it been a great orgasm, she realized (with a sarcastic smirk) just how long it had been since she'd gotten off directly at someone else's hands. That day after prom with Tyler. In his basement. When she'd been riding him in a rush of lustful nostalgia.

And before that it had been...? Rachel smirked again. She didn't even want to think about it. Probably some twisted afternoon with Matt or perhaps during that wild field trip when her classmate Blake had fingered her in the museum bathroom after she'd blown him. Rachel shivered and pushed the thought from her mind. She didn't much care to think about that day either...

But while both of those incidents had been piercingly pleasurable in their own ways, they didn't compare to the light and breezy nature of what she'd just experienced. There had been no sneaking around or rushing to finish. No guilt or doubt over what she was doing. No using the feeling to chase away the darkness that had surrounded her.

It was far more beautifully simple. A cute boy that she'd met (and who had clearly appreciated the fruits of her own labor) had taken the time to make her feel good. There had been no bargaining or apprehension. Only respect and care.

The thoughts sent an unexpected rush of tingly emotion to Rachel's face, and for a moment, she almost felt tears forming. She didn't quite understand why she was feeling so overwhelmed but all she could think of was that she was finallytrulyhappy again. Not in any sort of romantic or overblown way. Just simply happy. Happy to be her and happy to be once again doing the things she loved.

Happy.

***

The memory pushed an automatic smile to Rachel's face and she felt another burst of soothing warmth coat her senses. But she didn't linger on it very long as the currently arousing sensation of Derrick's hands on her chest sent another tingle through her belly.

"Just couldn't wait anymore, huh?"

She scrunched her nose and shook her head teasingly as she finally replied to Derrick's grinning assertion that putting his hands on her while she'd still been dreaming had been unavoidable.

Derrick grinned again and nodded.

"No doubt. C'mon. You know you can't sleep next to me looking as hot as you do. It's cruel."

Rachel scoffed and shook her head again. Raising a playful eyebrow, she indicated down towards Derrick's pawing hands.

"Cruel, huh? Well, it looks like you are enjoying yourself now."

She bit her lip and let her gaze fall purposefully further downward under the sheets over Derrick's entirely hard cock. Glancing back up at him with a sly grin, she spoke again.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself all over actually."

Derrick grinned too at her insinuation and started to speak, but Rachel cut him off with a press of her finger to his lips.

"And seeing how, um, happy you are to see me again, and how well you treated me last night, I certainly don't want to be accused of being cruel again."

She flashed her eyes at him wickedly and traced her hand down from his face and under the sheets. She grinned as her fingers wrapped firmly around his shaft, forcing a rush of air to pull into his lungs. He was hard as steel and pulsing thickly against her palm. She could literally feel just how badly he wanted it again.

The thought made her giggle unexpectedly. She'd woken up next to boys she'd hooked up with a few times in the past. Usually boyfriends, but not always. And no matter who they were or what she'd done to them the night before, no matter how draining and mind-numbing the pleasure she had delivered had been, they always seemed ready for more when the sun came up.

She rolled her eyes as she slid her grip playfully up and down Derrick's shaft. A few guys had even tried to explain to her the phenomenon of "morning wood" and how it made them horny all over again. Whatever. She didn't need to know the science. She looked up at Derrick's strained expression as she rubbed and tugged teasingly on his dick. With a final sigh, she leaned in close and gave him a quick kiss on the side of his face and spoke again.

"I know you're having a great relationship with my boobs, but unfortunately, you're going to have to give them a little break if you want me to take care of your other friend down there."

She grinned at him and giggled as he smirked in response, reluctantly releasing her soft breasts with a mock-pout. She rolled her eyes at his silliness and gave him a final wink.

Before Derrick had a chance to rub his eyes, Rachel was back on him. He stiffened as she ducked under the thin sheets in a flash of pink skin and blonde hair and took him lovingly back into her mouth. Familiar pleasure shot through his senses and he sighed happily as he laced his fingers behind his head. As he leaned back into his pillow and began to fully enjoy this second round, he grinned at the silly sight of the outline of her head rising and falling under the sheets covering his waist. God, she was so good. How had he gotten so lucky the night before?

The thought pushed his brain run a quick recap of the party and the weird situation that had led to their eventual hookup. She had two or three times left him standing alone just as things had seemed to be heating up. He had wondered in frustration if it was ever going to happen, but each time he'd looked at her soft, pretty face, or gazed into the intoxicating depths of her cleavage, he'd known that she was something worth waiting for. Thankfully his patience had been rewarded and he'd been so happy and relieved when she'd came skipping back to him the final time after having left momentarily to chat with her brunette friend.

Derrick swallowed as the image of her friend returned to his mind as well. He hadn't caught her name, but she was definitely hot, too. She had sharp features and these incredible, full lips. And the eyeful he'd gotten of her curvy ass as the girls had walked away to go chat? He shivered but quickly brushed the thought away. Whatever. He hadn't seen her again that night but he was simply thrilled that things had worked out like they had. Like they still were...

Another pleasurable groan rose all the way from his stomach as the strong suction of Rachel's mouth continued to work over his dick. Her head was bobbing to a smooth and steady rhythm and Derrick began to feel the first tickling hints of release bubbling up from deep inside him. She wasn't sucking him with the same wild passion of the previous night, but her work was no less enjoyable. In some ways, the slow, deliberate pace she was offering was even more soothing. There appeared to be no wasted energy at all. Soft moans and gentle squeaking noises poked out periodically from under the covers but otherwise the room was silent.

Derrick opened his eyes at the thought and glanced around. He suddenly realized that there was another bed and it looked like it had been slept in. The room had been empty when they'd arrived and it had been the same when he had woken up twenty minutes ago. Both he and Rachel had been pretty drunk and worn out the night before, hence their passing out early after the intense hookup. But had someone else been in there, too? Was Rachel sharing the room with-?

Right on cue, the bedroom door popped open, followed by a streak of long, dark hair. Derrick froze at the sight and his eyes widened completely. It was-. It washer.

He brain felt locked but the previous night's images of Rachel's friend with the great ass flashed across his vision again. He watched silently as she casually entered the room and turned to face him. Their eyes met, hers widening to match his shocked expression. But only his face remained that way. In an instant, the girl shed her surprise and cracked a giant smile. A loud laugh erupted from her lips as she shouted.

"Rachel! Oh my God, youslut!Again??"

She brought a hand to her face to stifle her laughter as Derrick's expression went from shock to utter confusion. But if he thoughthewas confused...

Rachel had been engrossed in her work and had never even heard the door open. She'd felt Derrick tense up and gasp and she thought for a second he might be close to getting off. But her stomach had flipped excitedly when she'd heard an all-too-familiar cackling, laugh followed by Rebecca's taunting tone.

She shot up instinctively and pulled off Derrick's dick. The covers flew back and she found herself staring directly at Rebecca's entirely amused face. After a second of shock, she broke into a grin of her own and shouted back at her friend.

"Oh my God, Becca! Do youknock??"

She reached down and threw a small pillow that was sitting at the foot of the bed. The motion caused her boobs to shake wildly as her body lurched with the awkward throw.

Rebecca easily dodged the pillow and laughed incredulously.

"Excuse me? You're going to talk about walking in on people up here?"

Rachel blushed as the girls both took in the reference to how she'd snuck up the previous night and seen Rebecca with Kevin. The renewed vision made her shiver pleasurably. Picturing Rebecca work her lips over her closest guy friend made her surge with arousal all over again. She bit her lip as the intensity of her laughter melted away.

She realized she was staring hard at Rebecca as she replayed the images of what she'd seen. And she shivered again as she noticed that Rebecca was staring back at her with a streak of intensity in her own expression. Her eyes were smiling but they were darting nervously to and from Rachel's bare chest. The memory of their wild night in the dorm hit them both.

Rebecca stiffened and swallowed away the thought. As coolly as she was playing it, walking in on her friend sucking some guy's dick completely turned her on. She let her eyes dance across Rachel's beautiful chest before switching over to the clearly confused boy behind her. She swallowed again as she took in his completely naked body, primarily his nice dick standing straight up at attention. It was still glistening slightly. Rebecca stiffened again. It had just literally been in Rachel's mouth.

Rebecca shook her head and composed herself. Shooting her friend a teasing glare, she rolled her eyes and turned towards her own bed and dresser. With her back turned to the frozen lovers, she spoke with a causal almost challenging tone.

"Well, don't let me stop you. Not that it ever has before..."

Rachel trembled at her words and she turned her head nervously back towards Derrick. Having someone present or nearby while she performed sexually had always been an unexplainable (but major) turn on for her. Especially if it was Rebecca.

She held her breath as she studied Derrick's stunned expression. He'd clearly been thrown for a loop by the entire encounter. Her eyes drifted back to his penis and she bit her lip to stifle another streak of excitement. Unable to stop her own lustful desire, she raised her eyebrows playfully and lowered her face back down between his legs.

Derrickhadbeen thrown (and somewhat freaked out) by the whole thing. He was no prude, but being walked in on, and then completely exposed to this other girl (a girl who was very hot, herself) made him feel a little self-conscious. He'd seen Rebecca's eyes flash to his dick and he'd tensed when she looked back up at his face. And then her casual suggestion that Rachel continue to blow him while she did whatever it was she came in the room to do? It was crazy.

But even crazier was that Rachel had repositioned herself over him and looked ready to act on the suggestion. Derrick didn't know if he should stop her or if he even wanted to. The covers were off now and Rebecca would be provided a very vivid image if she chose to look. His head spun and his dick pulsed. He had no idea what to do.

So he did nothing.

Rachel took his lack of an objection as consent and wasted no time getting back to work. She positioned herself alongside his thighs, and with an exaggerated moan intended solely for Rebecca, she opened her mouth wide and sucked him back in.

Her pussy throbbed as she wrapped her soft lips around the still-glistening flesh of his cock. It was so exciting resuming her blowjob knowing that her friend was in the room. Her positioning next to his thighs with her head dropped over his lap from the side had not been some happy accident. She'd done it so that Rebecca would have an open view of what was happening if she happened to turn around. As she sucked smoothly away, Rachel really hoped that she would.

Rebecca hadn't intended to barge in on anyone and had returned to the room solely to change into her bathing suit. It was already almost ten in the morning and the girls had wanted to get a good spot on the beach. She had awoken long before the two lovebirds in the next bed and figured that she had given them a more than ample grace period to wake up and get decent. But apparently that couldn't have been further from the truth.

When she'd walked in, only to catch Rachel in mid-blowjob, she had felt herself tremble with excitement. She'd immediately thought of the night in the dorm, which had been the first (and only) time she'd ever watched her friend giving head up-close. Of course, she'd gotten an even more personal view later that evening as well...