Senior Week Ch. 02: Kindling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled open her dresser drawer to retrieve her bathing suit, her fingertips tingled to the memory of Rachel's tongue on her. She had her back turned to the pair on the bed and she closed her eyes to try to remember it more vividly.

She'd just been getting lost in the visions when a familiar moan snapped her back into the moment. Her eyes shot open and she turned slowly back. The image greeting her sent another shiver through her stomach and she swallowed hard. She'd only been kidding when she'd suggested that her friend go ahead and resume the blowjob she'd obviously been very into giving. But Rachel apparently hadn't gotten that memo.

Rebecca's fingers tingled again and she almost lost her grip on the small two piece bikini she'd just retrieved from the drawer. She stared straight ahead and her eyes focused as she watched Rachel so gracefully slide her new friend's penis in and out of her mouth. His legs bowed to the sides and the view being offered left nothing to the imagination.

Rebecca peeled her eyes away and glanced up past Rachel's bobbing head. The boy was staring back at her; his face a strained, confused mess. He was clearly lost in the pleasure but he was just as obviously also painfully aware of Rebecca's presence and Rachel's complete lack of modesty. Rebecca could sense the swirling tension inside him, and as she watched her friend continue to suck away, her arousal grew hot. She had an idea.

Shutting the dresser drawer, Rebecca turned to face the bed fully and took a few steps closer to the edge. Rachel wasn't watching her but Derrick had his eyes locked on her approach. She flashed her eyes back and stared at him intensely before taking a final step closer to the bed and gently laying her bathing suit down onto the comforter by Rachel's feet. She flicked her eyes to her friend, who had now noticed her approach. Rachel's mouth was obviously full and occupied so she couldn't smile, but she studied Rebecca with an expression of curious amusement.

Rebecca flicked her eyes back to Derrick's and brought her hands to the corners of her t-shirt. All she had on was a pair of small gym shorts and an old tee. She watched his eyes grow even wider as she slowly pulled the fabric of her shirt up over her ribs and towards her head. She stifled a grin as the cotton passed over her chest and her full, perky breasts popped out into plain view.

Her boobs weren't quite as large or hypnotically perfect as Rachel's other-worldly globes, but they were quite the sight in their own right. She pulled the shirt roughly over her head and tossed it on the floor as she shook her hair out. The motion caused her breasts to jiggle and shake and she tingled as a pleasurable gasp escaped Derrick's lips. But if he liked what he was seeing now, he was going to love what was next.

Taking a step back, Rebecca brought her fingers to her waistband and slid her shorts down her toned, athletic legs. As they hit the floor, she stepped out and gently kicked them aside. She stood back up tall and arched her back into a gentle stretch, pushing her tits out and up. Pausing to the let the moment build, she swallowed and brought her fingers teasingly down her stomach and back to her waist. She hooked the bands of her underwear and stretched them out playfully, letting them snap back over the smooth tan skin of her curves. She heard Derrick exhale roughly and she finally broke her intense look and let a grin sneak out. She bit her lip and winked at him.

Her pulse beginning to thump between her legs, Rebecca slowly turned away from the bed and began to slide her underwear down off her hips. She bent over at her waist and shivered as she felt the fabric slide off her full ass and past her thighs. She leaned over fully and brought the material to her ankles. She heard Derrick mutter a curse word and Rachel offer a muffled moan.

Rebecca surged confidently at the knowledge of the view she was offering. She was pretty wild sexually but stripping fully in such an explicit manner was not something she usually did. She was just so turned on watching Rachel work and she shivered all over as she wondered if Rachel was looking at her body right now. She bit her lip roughly. She hoped she was.

Finally moving on, Rebecca stepped out of her underwear and stood back up. She turned back around to face the bed, giving them both a full view of the front of her body. Her wavy dark hair rested softly against her back. Her round, perky breasts and flat stomach quivered subtly and her belly button ring sparked in the light. Her curvy hips surrounded her completely shaved pussy and her firm, toned legs shook with excitement. Rebecca felt the hair on her arms and neck stand up as she absorbed the wild stares of both sets of eyes looking back at her.

Derrick was beside himself. While the initial awkwardness of the interruption had cooled his arousal a bit, thankfully it was the sole reason he had been able to last to this point under the pleasurable strain of Rachel's talents. His eyes darted all over Rebecca's body, resting mainly on her pussy and curvy hips. Her body was different from Rachel's but it was equally as alluring in its own ways.

He had loved every second of his enthusiastic time with Rachel's tits but he found himself desperately wanting to get his hands on that ass he'd just gotten an explicit view of. The earlier tension surrounding the strangeness of the situation was long gone and full, untethered arousal came shooting back through him. He became keenly aware again at just how good Rachel's work felt on him. Keeping his eyes on Rebecca's body, he slumped into the pillow and sunk back into the pleasurable feelings.

Rachel, too, stared wide-eyed (as best she could from her angle) at Rebecca's stark and unexpected nakedness. Arousal flooded her system and she suddenly wanted Rebecca to join in like they'd done at the dorm. She wanted to touch her friend and feel her and watch her work her pouty lips on Derrick, too. And then, like last time, maybe afterwards they'd-. Rachel's eyes shut involuntarily at the thought. She was on fire again.

Rebecca let their reactions pour over her, like gasoline on her own blaze. Her mind had also gone down the dangerously exciting path of considering joining in the fun. She knew her little strip show was turning everyone on and watching Rachel's mouth move so flawlessly over Derrick's cock made her want to give it a go herself.

Her arousal climbing fast, Rebecca caught herself and took a deep breath. While the memory of that night in the dorm was still deeply exciting, it was scary too. She wasn't sure if were wise or safe to simply dive into something like that again. She had truly lost control that night and she didn't like feeling so powerless.

But at the same time, she couldn't fight the itching desire that was beginning to burn its way to the surface of her senses. She had really just meant to tease them both a little bit with her clothes changing routine, but she was so worked up now. She was scared, but she couldn't resist. Maybe just a little something...

Feeling her heart beating out of her chest, Rebecca began to move slowly around the side of the bed opposite to where Rachel was kneeling. She watched her friend's eyes trace her movement with excited nervousness as she continued to suck skillfully away. Rebecca returned the look and tried to keep her nerves steady. The girls had been in this situation once and it had led to dangerously crazy place. Neither was very sure of what they should be doing.

But if they weren't sure, Derrick was now completely out of his mind. The smoothness of Rachel's technique was already beginning to coax him towards his end and he could barely suck in a breath as he watched Rebecca begin to walk around the side of the bed and approach him.

He hadn't believed it when she had stripped off her clothes. And now? Was she actually going to join in or something? He cursed himself with the knowledge that he was approaching his limit and if she truly did intend to have some fun with him, it wasn't going to last long. He resigned himself to the truth that there wasn't much he could do about it at the moment and he simply kept breathing as he stared up bewildered at the naked goddess now standing right by his face.

Rebecca down at Derrick's pleasurably strained eyes and the tight tension of his stomach and she knew he was close. In a way, it was a relief because if Rachel was as close to getting him off as it looked, perhaps just a little fun could be had without things getting too intense.

Aware that the clock was ticking, Rebecca swallowed one final time and reached her hand out to take his. She gently raised his arm up towards her face and bent his fingers so that just his pointer was extended. Keeping her fiery eyes on him, she brought his finger to her mouth and slid it through her soft, full lips.

She shivered with him as she sucked his finger in and brought her lips down to the base. Swirling her tongue around, she let it slip back out of her mouth, a thin string of saliva tracing from her lips. She then bent his hand again and repeated her simulated blowjob on his middle finger, again tingling as she heard him mutter and curse. As she sucked gently on his fingers, she brought her gaze to Rachel and a jolt shot through her as she took in the image of them both moving their mouths and lips in the same manner. It was like it connected them further and Rebecca closed her eyes as she heard Rachel moan in response. But she wasn't done.

Extracting Derrick's middle finger from her mouth, she rubbed it over her pouty lips and gave it one final, teasing lick. Returning her intense gaze to his face, she brought his arm back down, this time allowing his moistened fingers to trace gently across her breast and down her stomach. Her body quivered as the guided path dipped lower and lower.

Derrick tensed and swallowed as he processed suddenly what it was she was doing to him. He dropped his gaze from his hand and aimed directly between her legs before flicking it back up her face. He watched as she swallowed and nodded gently.That'swhere she was going, indeed...

Rebecca trembled as she brought Derrick's hand and extended fingers down over the freshly shaved area below her waist. She widened her stance a bit and leaned over his body, bringing her face towards his. Bracing herself on his chest with her other hand, she swallowed a final time and took the plunge.

In a simultaneous action, she guided his wetted fingers gently inside her while pushing her soft lips into his. She breathed in roughly through her nose and absorbed his reaction as his fingers slipped deep into her pussy. She let a loud moan escape and she closed her eyes tight as the pleasure shot sharp tingles through her legs.

She pushed her mouth into his more forcefully and snaked her tongue forward. Another tingle passed through her as he opened his mouth in response and met her tongue with his own. She moaned again gently and brought her guiding hand from between her legs and rested it on the side of his face. As he continued to finger her on his own, she slid her tongue all through his mouth and kissed him passionately. His fingers curled and her legs shook with pleasure. She sucked in her breath and continued to kiss him.

Derrick had felt his throat go dry when he'd pieced together what Rebecca had been planning for his fingers. He'd been content enough to let her suck on them gently as he'd pictured her full lips working his cock. He couldn't imagine that it could possibly feel better than what Rachel was doing, but in the moment, it had been all he could think about.

But when Rebecca had released his fingers from her mouth and slowly began to trace them down her body, Derrick had felt his head get hot. He'd been staring at her pussy when she gotten undressed and he'd wanted nothing more than to get closer. He had genuinely enjoyed going down on Rachel the night before, and as he pictured his tongue between Rebecca's ridiculous hips, he'd felt himself almost lose control. He couldn't wait to feel the heat of her body surround his fingertips.

And now that he was tenderly fingering her while they kissed, he knew that his time was all but up. He swallowed hard as he felt Rachel twist her lips forcefully around his shaft and squeeze his balls firmly inside her palm. The overwhelming stimuli surrounding him on all angles fried his circuits and he knew in an instant he was about to blow.

And blow, he did.

His mouth full with Rebecca's tongue, his fingers buried deep inside her, his dick being vacuumed, and his balls squeezed, Derrick had finally had enough. He felt the orgasm begin to swell quickly and violently, and with Rebecca taking away any ability he had to warn Rachel, he simply let go. He came hard into her mouth and groaned loudly through Rebecca's kiss. His fingers tensed inside her causing her to quake and moan in response. Rachel continued sucking on him smoothly as he came over and over again.

As his orgasm finally died down, all that could be heard in the room was the rhythmic rush of fast, heavy breaths, dotted gently by a few satisfied moans. Rachel continued to guide him in gently as she sucked tenderly around his head. She pulled off him finally before giving his dick a few last licks to ensure she'd gotten everything. She glanced up with her mouth closed to see Derrick and Rebecca watching her intently. She smiled sheepishly and swallowed hard before opening her mouth to speak with an innocent grin.

"What?"

Derrick just smiled in exhausted euphoria and shook his head. Rebecca, too, grinned at her as arousal still flashed behind her eyes. They both looked impressed, like they were admiring the work of a master.

Rachel soaked it all in and it made her head swim with satisfaction and confidence. She loved the looks she got from boys after she'd finished blowing their minds. She lived for that. But watching Rebecca give her the same impressed look of approval made her scalp tingle all over. She felt so proud and warm self-satisfaction washed over her senses. She bit her lip excitedly. She wanted to do it again!

Still buzzing, she ran her eyes down Rebecca's body and shot her friend a knowing wink about what she had seen Derrick doing to her. Rebecca grinned and shook her head. Both girls were redlining, but with Derrick completely spent, they also sensed the dangerous awkwardness of the moment. If anything further happened, he wouldn't be involved. It would be just the two of them.Alone.And while that had happened once briefly, it scared them both and neither was quite ready to admit that they might want it again.

Rebecca finally broke the tension as she stood back up tall. Smirking, she let out a satisfied breath and ruffled Derrick's hair. He pawed weakly at her left breast and let it fall as she turned away and walked back down towards the foot of the bed. She shook her head at them both and reached for her bathing suit.

As she casually slid her bikini bottom up, she rolled her eyes at Derrick's visible disappointment that the intoxicating view between her legs was covered up once again. She deftly slipped her boobs into her top and fastened the straps behind her. With a quick adjustment, she glanced down over her body and nodded with a satisfied smile. Swallowing once more, she looked back towards and bed and raised a playful eyebrow as she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Well, that was fun. When you guys, um, finish up here, we'll be downstairs. Gotta get a good spot on the beach though, so don't be long."

She shot Rachel a look and spun on her heels. Grabbing a pair of designer shades off her nightstand, she smirked and stepped casually out of the room. As she closed the door behind her, she paused briefly in the hallway to take a deep breath. The excitement of what they'd just done crashed through her senses as the scene replayed quickly in her brain.

She'd done her best to act casual as she'd left the room but she was in shock that it had all really just happened. And so quickly. She was still wet from Derrick's fingers inside her. It had felt so good. And kissing him had been amazing.

But she trembled as one simple truth stood out boldly among all others she considered:

When she focused on the pure, white-hot arousal that she'd felt during those moments, it wasn'thisface that popped into her brain...

NEXT --- Chapter 3: Helping Hands