All Comments on 'Senior Week Ch. 03: Helping Hands'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Not my favorite but I see how it could enhance future stories.

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxover 7 years ago
FINALLY!!!

God, I've been waiting for a repeat of this since their last encounter. Hope there are more for Rachel and Rebecca, with or without other guy (s) involved. Beautifully written, just the right amount of buildup, and a continual favorite series of mine on Lit. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon can suck it!

Go throw your garbage somewhere else.

TRC, this was your hottest chapter ever... I nearly died at "But not as good as..." and the shower scene is pure gold! I've never even cared for lez stories before, but oh boy! you really know how to heat things up.

Congrats and thank you!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor

To the first commenter, that's cool! This was my first chapter without any straight male-involvement in the sex so I was wondering if some people wouldn't be into it. I appreciate you reading regardless and I hope you like the story overall.

To the next two, ha! Thanks for the enthusiastic responses! This was a fun but difficult chapter to write for me. The Kevin scene was actually not part of the first draft but I wanted to really build up the storm brewing inside Rachel so that the wild step of intensely engaging her best friend in the shower didn't seem like it came from nowhere. I hope it didn't distract too much from the main theme (the girls).

And IrishTux, without giving too much away, I think you'll like the next few chapters...

Thanks all! Your kind encouragement makes my day!

~TRC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Importance of emotional connections- best ever!!!

There are 2 aspects of emotional fulfillment that this story absolutely epitomizes to me.

One is the pleasure received from giving pleasure, although the extent to which that motivates Rachel might not be healthy. However, the descriptions given of that part of the interaction awakens that pleasure center in me, the reader, in addition to all other pleasure centers being stimulated.

The other aspect of emotional fulfillment I want to acknowledge is the deep love shared by Rachel and Rebecca, and even by Rachel and Kevin, and the effect it has of making the sexual encounter an expression of that love.

As one who has dealt with a deep and unrequited love for many years, these stories, and especially this chapter, affects me deeply, and on many levels.

I think this story represents the best interweaving of these aspects of our nature that I have seen, and I have read more stories on Literotica than I would care to admit.

Highest kudos to the author, along with many thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES