Senior Week Ch. 03: Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was-? Rebecca?"

Rachel didn't break her stare. She only nodded subtly.

"Mmm-hmm."

Kevin felt his dick jump in his shorts and he dug deep to stay in control. His heart banged forcefully in his chest and he let his eyes pass over Rachel's tits again. Swallowing hard, he shrugged.

"Um, she was good. Amazing, actually. It was, uh, pretty incredible."

Rachel shivered at his honest response and felt herself bristle with a touch of the same excited jealousy she'd felt the night before while standing witness to the act. The images cascaded over her like a waterfall as tingly pleasure poked and needled her under her skin. She felt her nipples stiffen behind the thin fabric of her top and she was sure that if Kevin was looking he'd be able to tell. But she didn't care.

"Yeah, I've heard she's known to do a good job down there."

She smirked confidently as wave after wave of dizzying arousal sliced through her. She had no idea why it was coming on so strongly but her competitive drive began to overwhelm her senses. She loved Rebecca and clearly had some unresolved feelings for her. But she also couldn't help comparing their sexual skills and prowess.

She squirmed pleasurably every time she thought of their threesome with Joe in the dorm. Not only the physical contact they'd made with each other but simply watching her work the boy into a frenzy on her own. She began to rub her thumb and forefinger together. The little romp they'd had with Derrick earlier in the morning was bringing everything to the surface once again.

When she'd watched Rebecca going down on Kevin, all she'd been able to focus on was how good a job her friend might be doing. Was she pushing Kevin to his absolute limits? Was she flooding his every cell with indescribable pleasure? Was she making it feel so torturously good that at any second he might cry out and beg her to stop?

She smirked again. As good as she knew Rebecca was, Rachel bowed her head to no one when it came to delivering sexual pleasure. She was sure that Rebecca had rocked Kevin's world. That much was obvious. But had she'd probably also coasted through the job. She hadn't given every drop of effort. As good as her friend was, she could do better.

Shivering with itchy arousal, Rachel heard herself verbalize the thought.

"But not as good as I-."

The final word disintegrated as a loud banging on the bedroom door, accompanied by a cheerful, boisterous tone, drowned everything else out.

"Yo, Kevin! You in here?? C'mon, kid! We're up next in pong!"

The voice halted momentarily as its owner pushed his way into the room and continued his thought with loud, slightly-slurred excitement.

"There you are! Yo, those two hot chicks just beat Tim and Coop! I bet we could talk them into making things a little more interesting with some strip-!"

His words cut off sharply as he stepped fully into the space and registered that Kevin wasn't alone. He looked directly at Rachel and widened his eyes in surprised embarrassment. Swallowing, he let his gaze wash fully over the tantalizing image of her scantily-clad body.

"Oh shit. Hey Rach! My bad! I didn't know that you guys were both-." He peeled his hungry eyes off of Rachel's tits and pretended (poorly) to be looking at something else.

"Am I interrupting? I, uh-."

The interruption hit Rachel like the first blare of a morning alarm and she physically winced as she felt herself shake free of the thick intensity that had been dominating the moment

She blinked her eyes and pulled her stare away from Kevin as she turned to face the uninvited guest.

She knew him. His name was Lucas. He went to Taylor Reed and was one of Kevin's friends staying in the same place. She watched his nervous glance flick back and forth between her chest and the floor and she smirked. She and Lucas weren't really friends but they'd gone to school together long enough that he obviously knew plenty of the stories that followed her. Swallowing, she reflexively adjusted her boobs and shook her head.

"No, we were just-. You're fine. We were just talking but we're all done." She paused and looked back at Kevin, her eyes focusing hard on his.

"Right?"

Kevin felt his face tingle as he tried to digest everything that had just happened. The entire conversation with Rachel had been weird and dangerously arousing and he hadn't caught what she'd been in the middle of saying when his friend had barged in. He blinked his eyes and shook away the cobwebs as he took in Rachel's inquisitive stare.

"Um, yeah yeah we were just, uh, um..."

He trailed off and offered a casual, disarming shrug. Truthfully, he wasn't exactly sure what it was they'd been doing either.

Lucas let his eyes flick between Rachel and Kevin as he swallowed again. They seemed to be acting a little funny and Rachel was just standing there with her tits out looking as hot as ever. Just talking? Hmmm...

"Uh, okay. Like, are you sure? Cause I-."

Rachel interrupted him with a shake of her head as she began to move towards the door.

"No, no! Really. It's fine." She smiled warmly. "You boys go play your game. I have to get back and get a shower anyway."

She swore she could hear Lucas gulp at her mention of showering and she rolled her eyes. She indicated towards the hallway and smiled again as the boys turned to exit as well.

The beer pong game had been taking place in the pool that was shared by the entire rental complex. It was partially on the way back to her place so she walked with Kevin until the point where their paths split. She was about to give him a friendly goodbye when he touched her arm and spoke with a serious tone.

"So, we're good, right"

Rachel looked up into his eyes and smiled warmly back.

"Yeah, we're good." She grinned and indicated with her head over to the pool and the two girls who were apparently his and Lucas's next opponents.

"Good luck getting their tops off."

She winked as Kevin smirked and grinned back. She watched him turn and start to make his way over to the group. Letting out a deep breath, she spun on her own heel and headed back to her house.

***

"Oh my Godddd. Soooo good..."

The words slipped pleasurably from Rachel's lips as she dropped her head and let the warming sensation continue to soothe her senses. The water ran forcefully over the back of her neck and an automatic smile stretched across her face. She hadn't been in the shower long at all but she already felt one-thousand percent better.

She raised her head back up and rubbed her eyes before reaching for the dial to turn it almost all the way to the left. The immediate corresponding jump in the water's temperature rushed to her senses and she sighed again. It felt so, so, so good.

When she'd first gotten back to the house, she'd simply wandered upstairs in a foggy daze. Her head had been spinning from the intense conversation she'd had with Kevin as well as the strangely enticing images that had been dancing through her mind all day. She felt fitfully on edge, but in a thickly arousing way. There was an itch building beneath her skin and she'd decided at the very least, a hot shower would be good to give her system a bit of a reset.

Her plan, however, had hit a major snag when, upon reaching the doorway to her and Rebecca's room, she'd seen her friend holding a towel and a few shower accessories. The girls had locked eyes before both had simultaneously shrieked in joint recognition of what was happening. Rebecca had sprung into action and moved quickly across the room towards the door. But Rachel's positioning had given her too much of a head start.

Still screaming and choking out fitful laughter, the girls had both raced to the bathroom across the hall with the smooth (if perhaps presently impaired) precision marking their natural athletic gifts. Rachel had reached the room first and practically leapt past the curtain into the tub. She'd spun the dial hastily and screamed again in protest as the water rushed out with an icy blast. Hearing her friend enter the room with a stream of expletives, she'd ducked her head back out from the curtain and stuck out her tongue with an expression of smug satisfaction. She'd then pulled the curtain shut, slipped off her bikini, and begun to enjoy the spoils of victory as the water slowly warmed.

That had been just a few minutes prior and Rachel closed her eyes as steam billowed up from the intense heat of the spray. The searing streams greeted her face and she smiled again. An ex-boyfriend of hers had once teased her for preferring the water to be what he considered "inhumanly hot." Rachel loved it though and it was a common habit of hers to stay in the shower until she'd wrung every ounce of heat from the pipes. She exhaled with pleasure as she ran her hands all over her body, pushing the scratchy sand from her boobs, arms, legs, and everywhere else it had gotten caught. Her sun-pinkened skin turned an even brighter shade as the hot water rushed over her. She was in heaven.

"Ahem."

The impatient clearing of a throat snapped Rachel from her reveries and she twisted her lips into a reflexive grin. She'd forgotten Rebecca was still there and her presence just a few feet away slipped a mild tingle through her belly. Her hand reflexively brushed dangerously close between her legs and she shivered.

Rebecca, too, knew all about Rachel's fondness for extremely hot showers. The mirror was already completely fogged over and the air of the bathroom was thick with hot moisture. She was still pissed that Rachel had jumped the line and beaten her to the tub. She had no interest in taking an ice cold shower after her friend emptied the house's water heater and she made her feelings known.

"Hey, princess. Perhaps ease up on your self-cooking fetish and leave a few drops of hot water for the rest of us?"

She smirked in satisfaction at her own words and grinned as she added some timely innuendo.

"I know that 'leaving a few drops' isn't really your style, but..."

Rachel smiled incredulously at her friend's playful jab. She popped her head out from the curtain and fired back with a big grin.

"Uh, you can suck it, slut. With that attitude, I think I'll stay in here just a little bit longer."

She winked and slammed the curtain back shut as she disappeared once again.

Rebecca's eyes flared and she bit her lip. She wasn't done either.

"Um, last I checked, you were the one who was sucking it. Did you forget about your little morning fun with what's his name?"

Rachel scoffed as she responded coolly from behind the curtain.

"Didn't look like you seemed to mind that much."

Rebecca swallowed hard and sucked in her breath. She was thrown for a second by Rachel's words. She felt herself shiver as she recalled the scene from that morning. There had been so many exciting parts, but the one that stood out the most had been the first second she'd turned back around from her dresser to see that Rachel had casually slipped Derrick's dick back into her mouth without a care in the world.

She hadn't actually expected Rachel to call her bluff and the sight of her casually bobbing her head away while fully knowing that she was being watched had flooded Rebecca's senses with arousing excitement. It was what had set the stage for everything that had followed. Rachel had put up a bright, neon sign that showed she wasn't embarrassed in the slightest to be performing sexually in front of her friend. If anything, she'd relished the spotlight.

Feeling a growing tingling between her thighs, Rebecca did her best to steady herself as she fired back.

"Maybe. At least I let you know when I'm watching..."

Rachel shivered as she absorbed Rebecca's return volley. Her lips parted and she was suddenly grateful that she was hidden safely hidden behind the curtain. Her eyes fluttered shut as the images and raw emotions that had accompanied her witnessing of Rebecca and Kevin together came flooding back. The swirled more powerfully now, intensified by her fresh conversation with Kevin on the topic.

All she could picture was the dark waves of Rebecca's hair bouncing gently as she'd been bobbing so smoothly away. When she'd craned her neck for a closer look, she'd even been able to see a blurred, partial image of her friend's full lips sliding eagerly up and down Kevin's shaft. The looped images made her shiver again and she reflexively slid her hand between her legs. Her fingers made teasing contact and she gasped and quickly pulled them away.

Swallowing and letting out a deep breath, she trembled as she moved the conversation dangerously forward.

"Yeah, well, speaking of. That's what Kevin wanted to talk about. He confessed about your little incident."

She paused and licked her lips as she ducked her head back out again.

"He also seemed to be pretty impressed with your work."

Rebecca stiffened as she locked eyes with her friend and watched her face slip into a sly smile. She felt tingles pass through her scalp and she swallowed hard. Hearing Rachel directly comment on the quality of her sexual talent made her thoughts swing back to the night they'd had together in the dorm back in the fall. The wild threesome with Joe that had ended on an even wilder note than it had begun.

The memories of what Rachel had done began to overtake her and she tried to offer the next witty retort but she couldn't form the words. She only stood frozen, her heart beating and her stomach awash with nervous energy.

Rachel finally broke her stare and smirked as she ducked back behind the curtain. She was getting more and more wound up and she realized that if Rebecca had not been in the room, she'd probably consider popping the detachable shower head off from its holder and taking matters into her own hands. The thought sent another slicing tremor between her legs and her head began to buzz again.

Rebecca swallowed and stared ahead at the curtain in front of her. Her head was still swimming from the alcohol and her brain was going to confusing places. She was feeling things that she hadn't allowed herself to focus on in a long time.

Desperate to escape the overwhelming intensity of the moment, she shook her head and remembered why she'd began talking to Rachel at all. The water. The hot water of which Rachel was using every drop. She twisted her lips into a cutting smirk and finally found her voice. It was clear and confident, but it belied the twitching nervousness she felt in her stomach.

"Well, whatever. I'm not taking an ice bath. So if you're not getting out, I'm coming in."

Rachel froze at Rebecca's reply. It sent a sudden shooting chill through her body. Her total nakedness, which had felt at least somewhat benign in the simple context of showering, suddenly took on a new tone. She felt dangerously exposed and it excited her unexpectedly.

Was Rebecca joking? They were both pretty drunk and their conversation had gone down a strange path. But would she actually-? Rachel inhaled sharply. No way.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure you are."

Rebecca held still for a few long seconds before springing into action. She hadn't been sure what she was going to do but Rachel's taunting response had sealed the deal. Rebecca had never backed down from a challenge and today certainly wasn't going to be the day she started. With an unsteady first step, she moved to the edge of the tub on the opposite end of the faucet. Taking a final breath, she reached forward and pulled the curtain roughly back.

Before Rachel had a chance to react, she stepped smoothly into the shower and closed the curtain behind her. She shot Rachel a mocking smirk signaling that she'd been unwise to call her bet, but her expression of confidence ebbed quickly as her eyes fell across her friend's body.

Rachel stood facing her, the shower ricocheting off the backs of her graceful shoulders. Her light hair had darkened and was slicked back over her head. Her skin was pink, with subtle tan lines from her bikini revealing their early stages of formation. Droplets of water clung to every tender curve of her flesh.

Rebecca swallowed and reflexively widened her eyes as her gaze settled onto the soft expanse of Rachel's chest. Her perfect breasts hung in easy suspension, jutting firmly forward as they always did. Narrow streams of water ran chaotically down them like twisting, miniature rivers. The slightly paler skin tone of the front of her breasts (which had been protected from the sun) made them look strangely softer against the subtle pink pre-tanning of her torso. Rebecca swallowed again and brought her eyes back up to meet her friend's.

Rachel held her breath as she comprehended the moment. She hadn't actually expected Rebecca to follow through on her threat to hop inside. But now that she had, Rachel felt a rush of wild excitement. It was obvious that both girls had been affected by what they had done (somewhat together) with Derrick that morning. It had evoked even more intense memories. And now as their brains buzzed after a long day of drinking in the sun, they each realized that they were standing on the edge of a dangerous precipice once again.

Rachel let her breath out slowly as she pondered her options. She could surrender with a giggly eye-roll and abandon the shower. She could hold her ground and continue, forcing Rebecca to awkwardly keep her distance like they were showering after a field hockey practice.

Or she could-.

Feeling her head rush again, Rachel moved quickly to break the tension. She grinned and leaned to the side, cupping her hand back by her head. She reached into the stream and splashed water into Rebecca's face and laughed loudly as she spoke.

"What are you doing? You're such a brat! You can't even wait two minutes for your tur-?"

Her words cut off as Rebecca shrieked and reached forward to block the splash and push Rachel back. The girls' close proximity (combined with their alcohol-impaired lack of coordination) caused Rebecca's push to come out far harder than she had intended and Rachel stumbled wildly into the shower wall. As she braced herself with a shriek of her own, she watched Rebecca slip and crash directly into her own body.

All laughter ceased as the girls became vividly aware of their current positioning, pressed together in the corner of the shower. Rebecca trembled as she felt Rachel's wet chest pushing roughly into her own. Her bare skin felt hot and soft. And somehow familiar. Like when she'd pressed into her that night at the dorm. Leaned over her body and-.

Forces beyond her reach finally snatched away the last ounce of control Rebecca had, and before she could even dare to breathe, she acted on instinct. She brought her face to Rachel's and kissed her forcefully.

The girls' senses crackled as their lips touched again for only the second time ever. Rachel's alarm at the unexpected action evaporated immediately and she opened her mouth to accept Rebecca's kiss more fully. Electricity snapped through their bodies as their tongues made contact and quickly snaked around each other. Rebecca moaned and Rachel brought her hands up from the wall behind her and gripped her friend's shoulders tight.

They continued to kiss for several seconds before finally Rachel pushed Rebecca back and disengaged with a start. Rebecca inhaled sharply and widened her eyes in alarm, terrified that she had gone too far. That night in the dorm, while Rachel had ultimately taken the largest and most profound leap when it had come to the sexual interaction between them, it had been Rebecca who had started it all with her curious, trembling touch. And she'd just been the one to start it again. She swallowed as she took in the intensity of Rachel's stare and she prayed that she hadn't made a mistake.