Senior Week Ch. 03: Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you guys, like, screaming? I swear I heard you scream or yell or something. Becca, it sounded like you were yelling at her."

Rebecca swallowed and Rachel jumped in to answer. With a devious grin, she playfully swatted at Rebecca's arm and spoke.

"Um, I screamed. I was enjoying a nice shower and this one decided she'd waited enough and decided to jump in!"

Rebecca shot Rachel a wild look. What was she doing?? Was she going to tell her about-?

But Rachel ignored it and kept talking.

"So obviously I hopped out, like, all awkwardly or whatever. I was soaking wet." She shot Rebecca a quick, knowing wink and watched her friend swallow at her words. She smiled and turned back towards Jenn.

"Anyway, I didn't even get a chance to finish." She glanced back at Rebecca one final time. "She finished though. Lucky bitch."

Rebecca almost coughed at Rachel's innuendos but she was sure Jenn had no idea what she actually meant. Sure enough, Jenn rolled her eyes at them and took another sip from her bottle. She shook her head at Rebecca.

"Becca. You just jumped in there? You're crazy! Rach, you must've been freaked out!"

Rachel grinned and nodded innocently, knowing only Rebecca knew she was lying. Rebecca caught her friend's mocking motion and finally came to her senses. She scoffed and adjusted the towel around her boobs. As she slipped between the two girls and stepped into the hallway, she spoke with her back turned.

"Um, don't let her fool you, J. She didn't look too freaked out."

Rachel and Jenn watched Rebecca disappear into her room and shut the door gently behind her. Jenn brought her gaze back to Rachel and shot her an inquisitive look.

"What did she me-?"

Rachel cut her off with a simple roll of her eyes. She shook her head and grinned as she mouthed "crazy" to her friend. Jenn giggled and nodded back and Rachel touched her gently on the shoulder as she turned to leave the bathroom as well.

Finally alone in the bathroom, Jenn took a final, healthy sip from her bottle and shrugged as she closed the door. She popped her bikini top off and tossed it aside before sliding her bottoms down her long, slender legs. Jenn was a few inches taller than Rachel and Rebecca and she had ridiculously long sexy legs. And at the moment, they were itchy and dry and covered with sand.

She walked naked over towards the shower and turned the faucet on all the way to hot. It started cold but Jenn kept her hand under it, waiting for it to warm up. After several seconds of no change, she narrowed her eyes and sighed loudly as the realization began to hit her. She stood up tall and turned back towards the bathroom door. With a slight slur in her words she shouted in annoyance, loud enough to be heard from far away.

"Really?!? You bitches use up all the hot water?? Oh my GOD! What WERE you doing the whole time??"

Across the hallway in their own room, Rachel and Rebecca could only smile.

NEXT --- Chapter 4: Target Acquired