All Comments on 'Senior Week Ch. 06: Snacks'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jryder007Jryder007over 7 years ago
Blown away

I just read the last 3 chapters and all I can say is WOW!! The buildup to the threesome was intriguing. Great dialog between the characters. Scenes with multiple partners can be messy, but yours was done perfectly. Love the fact that Rachel is loosing her inhibition and just having fun (especially with Rebecca).

And finally, a deepthroat scene! Incredibly hot. Looking forward to see how this series pans out.

A+ material TRC

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It's funny you say that because these last three chapters were some of my favorite to write. After the intensity of 4-5, I liked bringing things back to a fun and easy place. In 'Snacks', I really tried to show Rachel in her furthest distance from the darkness she went through. Breezy and carefree. Happy. It's enjoyable to write about her and the other characters in that light. But every story needs some tension, so we move forward...

Thanks again for your kind words and support. Hope you continue to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So fun

What a find! So glad I found this series. Just finished and couldn't have been more impressed. Such great writing. And so hot. Thanks. Can't wait to see what's next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES