All Comments on 'Senior Year Ch. 02'

by DiegoRomance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
Very nice

I liked it, but you need to move the sex part along a little faster. I like the fact that there is nothing in this chapter about pot. Let them get there high from each other for now. May introduce some others into the mix a little latter. Look forward to more chapters!!

DiegoRomanceDiegoRomanceover 8 years agoAuthor
Will do 63lsmith

Thanks for the tips :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Really good story so far

I have really enjoyed your story and I hope to see that you continue it to more chapters. Glad there was only a mention of pot. They need to get their highs from each others bodies instead of the drugs. Keep writing for you have a way with the characters and bringing out the fun in them. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I like that Josh is attempting some kind of interaction with Angels' brother. Not wild about Josh being bi but to each their own. Glad you laid the pot use to rest, the sex was okay but I hope their relationship will be about more than just sex.

Incidentally will you ever finish "Daniel"? I know it said it was a 3 part story but it was left unfinished. Would really like to know how his issues are resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love Josh

I love Josh's hairy chest and stomach! What an attractive guy! And Angel loves to kiss that gorgeous chest hair! I can just imagine what Josh's cock looks like!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous