Senior Year Memories Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A few years before I began attending Regan Hills High School, much of the campus was under construction to give it a newer, more modern look. I couldn't exactly say what they'd done, but the way the campus looked to me, I thought the school should've complained to their contractors and gotten their money back. While it was undoubtedly complete, it had an ugly, oppressive vibe to it that was pretty much the opposite of what I was sure you wanted in a high school setting, since on its own high school's pretty fucking ugly and oppressive.

Perhaps the ugliest leftover of the renovation was the north end of what used to be our school's soccer field. With most of the school inaccessible, the school's soccer field (of course the precious football field was untouched) was covered in dozens upon dozens of portable bungalow classrooms that looked much more like an internment camp than I think anyone ever intended. Though the construction ended years ago, nine bungalows still dotted the north half of the weed-choked field. Some of them still held overcrowded classes, while others are just used for storage.

It prevented our school from having a soccer team, but considering how piss-poor we were at football, maybe the bungalows were left in place to keep us from having two sports we regularly got our asses kicked in.

It was to one of these storage bungalows that Josie and I walked to after leaving the Puma Press office.

It was awkward for me, at first, still processing what Nadia had said while simultaneously trying to make conversation with Josie. Aside from having her in the odds and ends class, I couldn't say I'd ever really talked to her, or even wanted to talk to her. I mean, I knew she was hot in her trashy goth way, but aside from working on the paper with her and knowing she was a great photographer (and that one time I sort of but not quite had a threesome with her and Nadia), I barely knew a thing about her.

Thankfully, Nadia had at least given us some common ground to talk over.

"So, uh, what's your favorite horror movie?" I asked.

"Hellraiser," she said, unhesitatingly.

I laughed. "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Leather. Pleasure in the pain. Pinhead's kind of hot. Lots of gore. It's a pretty easy assumption," Josie admitted. "Not your jam?"

"Oh, I like it well enough. Not sure it'd crack my top thirty horror films or anything, but that list's pretty competitive," I said.

"Okay, hotshot, what's your favorite horror movie?" Josie returned.

"My tastes run a bit older," I said.

"What, like Night of the Living Dead old? Psycho? Universal monsters? White Zombie?" Josie asked.

"Maybe not that old. The Wicker Man," I said.

Josie couldn't hold back her laughter. "Oh, the bees! Not the bees!"

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Not that Nicolas Cage piece of shit, fuck, I've got some taste! I'm talking the original British one. Edward Woodward, Christopher Lee-"

"I know which one you're talking about, I'm just fucking with you," Josie said, jabbing me in the ribs.

In spite of her harsh look, I had to admit that Josie was pretty easy to talk to. For how dark she skewed in many ways, she had a warm, friendly personality and knew her horror movies better than anyone else I knew. The more we walked and talked, the more I found myself wanting to keep walking and talking with her just so I could keep picking her brain. Under ideal circumstances, she was the kind of person I could find myself wanting to be friends with.

Not that these were exactly ideal circumstances, but what were, these days?

We may have taken a bit longer to get to the bungalow to continue talking horror, but eventually we couldn't stall anymore and found ourselves standing in front of the dark and dingy looking bungalow.

"Bungalow 237," Josie said, amused.

"I know," I responded.

"Coincidence or contrivance?" Josie proposed.

"Given the circumstances I'd say it was a particularly uncreative writer, but who am I to complain when we're gonna set up a haunted house in here?" I said.

"Fair enough," Josie said. She pulled the key from her coat pocket, walked up the few steps to the bungalow door, and unlocked it.

As we both looked inside, I found myself trying to find the best in the bungalow.

When that best turned out to be acknowledging that it had four walls and that all of them appeared to be structurally sound, I knew we had a rough time ahead of us.

It looked like everything the school wanted to forget about from the last five years or so was crammed into this one bungalow. There were piles upon piles of broken desks and worn textbooks, gym mats stacked to the ceiling and what felt like enough old filing cabinets that we probably could've made the walls of our haunted house all on their own.

"It's like the fucking Room of Requirement," I mused.

Josie picked up an old, dusty head for our school mascot Petey Puma, about half the skin of which had been torn away in some kind of gruesome accident. The metal frame beneath was eerily skeletal.

"Think they'll let us use this in the haunt?" Josie asked.

"Probably not. I wonder what they expect us to do with all this," I said.

"School's too cheap to let us throw any of it out, I'd bet. Maybe they'll let us put it all in the gym?" Josie asked.

"Gym class canceled? That'll win us a lot of fans," I said.

"Oughta sell a bunch of tickets to our house," Josie replied.

"Puma Press: The Heroes of Halloween!" I declared, sweeping my hands out as I imagined the headline.

"Eh, Nadia likes her headlines a little more subdued than that, but good first effort," Josie joked, putting a hand on her hip.

I shot her an exaggerated scowl. "You know, for a goth, you're awfully cheeky."

"Hey, what's on the outside and what's on the inside don't always have to match. I can be doom and gloom on the outside and a smartass on the inside, just like you're a nerd on the outside and have a giant cock on the inside," Josie said. She was checking out a corner of the room, so she wasn't facing me, but I knew she was stifling a giggle.

Though she'd thrown me off, I didn't want to let her know she'd gotten to me. "Actually, I think that'd count as being on the outside too."

"Huh. I guess you're right," she said, turning back to me. Her painted black lips were curved into a tight smirk. "You got the measuring tape, right?"

"Yeah," I said, returning the smirk. I tossed her one end of the tape, and with that strange tension still hanging between us, we started measuring the length of the bungalow.

That there was a weird sort of sexual tension between Josie and me wasn't news, probably because of that time a few weeks ago I watched her masturbate while I fucked Nadia in the Puma Press office's dark room. I'd seen her pussy, I'd seen her cum, I'd even seen her lick my cum off of Nadia's face, but nothing else had happened between us. I knew that she wanted something to happen, she'd said as much when Nadia and I had sex, but in the craziness after Kyle punched me and Homecoming, nothing actually had happened.

I wondered, here and now, alone in this dark and dingy bungalow, if our time had finally come, if divine fate (or perhaps just Nadia) had come up in our favor.

"So, I have to ask..." Josie said.

"Yeah?"

"Is it true about you and the cheerleaders?" Josie asked.

"I dunno. What've you heard?" I returned.

"The way Nadia tells it, you've fucked Kaitlyn Pruitt, Haley Campbell, Addison Gonzalez and Brooke King, among others, and were probably to blame for what happened to Kyle. Little of this is public knowledge, but..."

"Nadia's a bloodhound," I finished.

"That's one thing you could call her, yeah," Josie said, taking a small notepad from her coat pocket and jotting down a measurement of the bungalow. I was relieved that Josie didn't seem to know about Mrs. Lynn and Tori, though there was every possibility she knew better than to say anything about it if she did know.

"So, are they true?" Josie asked.

Right here I was left with a decision about how I wanted this to pan out. I could tell her the truth and see if she really was probing me for sex, I could lie and see where things fell from there, or I could tell her the truth but let her down easily because I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do about the Tori situation. There was every chance with further discussion, something more could come of that.

Had I been any less hard, I'm pretty sure that's the option I would've chosen.

I was hard, though, and there are times when it's really difficult to not let the cock do the thinking, especially when its arguments were as persuasive as, 'Tori said she wanted to keep it casual.'

"Yeah. They're true," I said.

"Oh. Well, that's disappointing. See if you can get in that corner with the gym mats?" she suggested.

And that... wasn't exactly what I was expecting to hear.

These scenarios usually went a little differently.

"Disappointing?" I asked, carefully wedging myself between thick stacks of gym mats and mattress-sized foam pads I guessed were used for high jumpers to land on.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against you slinging that dick of yours around however you want; if I had a cock, I don't know how I'd ever keep my hands off of it. It's just the way you're doing it, that's what's disappointing," she said.

"What's disappointing?" I asked.

"Not so much the how or the what of what you're doing with it, but the who. Even including Nadia, you've been making your rounds through the popular girls, and while they are undeniably tasty, don't you think it's a little bit of a cliché?" Josie asked.

"I'm not a cliché," I said, though I didn't fully believe it.

"Trust me, you're a cliché. But don't worry about it, there's no shame in being a cliché when you're blessed with the gifts you've got, but you really need to understand that there's more you can be doing with your gifts. You can be a cliché that surpasses all other clichés if you play your cards right," Josie said.

This was starting to sound interesting again. "What do you mean?"

She released her end of the tape measure, and it retracted quickly to the base in my hand. I dropped it to the floor with a clatter before it could snap into my fingers, which experience taught me hurt like hell.

"The fuck?"

Josie sauntered over to me, easily sliding between the obstacles the room had to offer. "You think popular girls are the only sluts out there? Sure, everyone pays attention to them when they whore it up, they're the ones who get all the guys, but look deeper into the school and you'll find a lot of hot, eager little sluts just ready and waiting who don't get fucked nearly as much as they'd like because they don't know how to shake a pom pom. There's a lot of girls who could use your cock, a lot of girls you wouldn't give first glance to who are infinitely freakier than anyone at the top of this school's food chain. The geeks and nerds, the misfits and criminals, the hipsters, the emos, the-"

"-goths?" I finished for her. She was only a few steps away from me now, her intentions clear in her eyes, bright even with the sea of dark makeup around them.

"Among others, but if you're offering..." she said, undoing her coat and dropping it to the floor. Like her coat, everything she wore beneath it was black, a perfect contrast to her almost alabaster skin. Her leather platform boots were knee high and tight, her slender thighs covered in fishnet stockings. Above that she wore a short, black leather skirt, so tight it barely looked like she should be able to move, yet beautifully showing off her nice, round ass. There was a stretch of open midriff that showed her fit stomach and pierced belly button, while her ample D-cup tits were only barely covered by the lightest and tightest of black tank tops. There were two tattoos that I could see for sure, a gargoyle on her neck and an ornate dagger on her right forearm, but something told me that those were just scratching the surface with her.

I stared at her, gawking. I'd seen her pussy before. Shit, I'd seen her cum. This was nothing compared to that; I shouldn't be gawking, shouldn't be surprised, but here I was, mouth hanging open like an idiot.

"Ever fucked a goth slut before?" Josie asked, sliding up to me. She was so close, that if either of us leaned forward an inch, those D-cups would be crushed against my chest. She looked up at me with those smoky, wanting eyes, biting her full, black-lipstick coated lip. I wanted those lips. I wanted all of her.

"There's a first time for everything," I said, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her in close. Our lips crushed into each others'. There was a fire to her I hadn't fully anticipated, an energy that I could only most closely associate to Brooke's boundless excitement, but not quite. There was something darker, more mysterious.

Something I couldn't wait to explore more of.

While I held her close with my right arm wrapped behind her back, I let my left hand explore, settling on groping one of her amazing tits through her flimsy tank top. Her nipple hardened beneath my palm as I squeezed her tit, threatening to burst through the thin fabric of her tank top.

"No bra?" I asked, breaking our kiss.

She was kissing my neck hard enough I knew I'd have hickies for miles. "Where's the, ooh, yeah, that's nice, where's the fun in that?"

Never having needed a bra in my life, I didn't have a good response for her. So, instead of answering her, I just went back to making out with her, sliding my hand on her lower back down to her ass. In response, she arched her back, pressing her ass firmly into my hand.

"Full disclosure," she said, breaking our kiss. Since it sounded like she wanted to talk, I went down to kissing her neck, which tasted rather delightfully of her and less delightfully of white makeup. If she was gonna give me hickies, I thought it only fair to share.

Josie continued. "I may or may not have arranged this fuck session with Nadia. Seeing you two fucking got me going so much, I knew I needed to have you, but what with Homecoming and you losing your shit, never really had the opportunity, so she and I sort of made the opportunity. You wouldn't believe how many times I've made myself cum thinking of you. You're not mad, are you?"

"Nah. I kinda figured it was something like that," I said.

"Oh, good," she said, as we continued making out.

"Nadia's got an interesting way about her, doesn't she?" I said.

"You have no idea," Josie responded.

Knowing that this was going to go somewhere where we'd both want to be comfortable soon, I looked around while we made out, settling on the pile of gym mats and foam pads in the corner. They didn't look that dirty, though the way we were going that probably wouldn't last long. I began to guide us, stumbling and frantically making out toward that pile, hoping beyond all hope that we wouldn't trip on anything and break our fucking necks.

Somehow, thank god, we made it, both of us collapsing onto our sides on the thick, foamy pads. We sank far closer to the floor than I'd expected, but they held us up, laughing and making out, our hands still grabbing at each other through our clothes. She tore off my shirt only a second before I was able to rip her flimsy, tight little tank top over her head, exposing her bare tits to me. Her nipples were thick, dark brown and rigid, the left one pierced by a small metal bar, while after taking that in I noticed a small tattoo of Chinese characters under her large right breast.

While that caught my attention, it was her pierced nipple that truly held it. I'd honestly never seen anything like it before, at least, not in person.

Josie must've caught where I was looking, because she arched her body to offer that tit to my mouth.

"Go ahead. Play with it, lick it, suck it; the piercing really only makes it all better," she said.

Curious, I dove in, wrapping my lips around that nipple, and flicking the shiny little piercing with my tongue. Though it felt completely alien and the taste of metal was a little off-putting, it drove Josie wild, which only encouraged me to keep going harder.

"Ooh, yeah, fuck yeah, suck it, suck it like that, suck my big fat tittie, right there, like that, right there, fuck, fuck, you keep doing that you'll make me, fuck, cum just from my tits, fuck, grab my ass, like that, right there, oh fuck yeah, FUCK!" Josie growled as I squeezed her perfectly round ass through her tight leather skirt.

As my hands cupped her tight ass, a memory hit me of when we'd met in the dark room. "So, I have to ask?"

"The characters translate to, 'If you can read this, then you speak Chinese,'" Josie explained, looking down to where she'd see the tattoo on her ribs if she didn't have a massive tit in the way.

"I wasn't thinking that, but, cool," I said. "No, I was just going to ask you about the dark room."

"What about it?" Josie asked.

"When Nadia and I were fucking, you called yourself the anal queen, if my memory serves correctly," I said.

"It does serve you correctly," Josie replied, flexing her ass beneath my hands. I squeezed back in response.

"Is that still on the table?" I asked.

Abruptly, she stood in front of me, hands on her hips. "That depends."

"On what?" I asked.

With one hand, she unzipped the side of her skirt, pulling it down with the other to reveal the tiniest little black thong I'd ever seen. Now wearing only this thong, her fishnets and boots, she spun around, showing me her bare back. A large, stylized tattoo took up most of the upper part of her back, while her ass was as pure and white as the rest of her. The thong was buried the epic canyon of her ass, at least until she pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. Bending over and bracing one hand against a filing cabinet, Josie spread her ass cheeks wide, showing me her perfectly pale and puckered little hole.

"On if you're willing to work for it," Josie said.

I didn't have to think too hard on what she wanted me to do, nor on whether or not I was willing to do it. I got on my knees behind her, and I started eating her ass.

"FUCK YES! FUCK YEAH, DO IT, EAT MY ASS, RYAN, FUCK!" Josie yelled.

Now, I had a little experience with eating ass, as Kaitlyn and Brooke did like it performed sometimes, but not much. It wasn't one of my favorite things to do, nor was it something I hated. It was just something that I did depending on the girl, often depending on whether they asked for it or not.

Josie, though, fucking loved it, so I gave it my all, generously licking around her asshole. Moaning uncontrollably, she started to finger her pussy, and being that my fingers weren't all that occupied, I joined her there, sliding two fingers into her already soaked pussy and thrusting them in while she fingered her clit.

"GOD, FUCK! You're a dirty little fucker, aren't you? Yeah, you make it like you only fuck the good girls, but you like it fucking dirty, fuck, don't you, you little asshole?" Josie snarled back at me. In answer, I pressed my tongue hard against her puckered asshole. Reflexively, she tightened, but I forced it in harder and harder until I broke through the barrier, my tongue now in her ass. It wasn't an altogether bad taste, different, for sure, but I could understand why Josie called herself the anal queen.

"FUCK, YEAH, FUCK, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK!" Josie exclaimed, shuddering and cumming down her thighs. Her asshole clenched so hard around my tongue it was forced out and her legs almost gave out underneath her, but she stood firm, leaning against that filing cabinet and panting.

"Well, that was fucking fun," she said, looking back at me.

"Glad you approve," I said, playfully spanking her ass.

She cooed. "Oh, oh no, you don't fucking spank me."