Senior Year Memories Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just did," I challenged.

"Then you better get used to the taste of that asshole, because you're gonna be spending a lot of time tasting it," Josie challenged back.

"Good," I said. "I look forward to it."

"Me too. I'm gonna smother you in that ass, sit on your fucking face and make you eat it until I cum again and again all over your fucking neck. You're gonna be so fucking hard and you're gonna want to fuck me so bad, but I'm just gonna let your cock flop around there, teasing you, making you beg to fucking cum and only letting you if I feel you've worshipped my ass properly. How's that sound?" she asked.

"It sounds... pretty fucking good, actually," I said.

Smiling, Josie turned around and pushed me back toward the foam pads. "Right answer. And lucky for you, I really, really want that cock right now, so take off those shoes and pants and let me fucking deepthroat that thing, 'kay?"

It's possible I've gotten naked in less time, but it sure felt like that demand got me naked with record speed. Josie had already seen my cock before, and in action no less, but she still nodded appreciatively and licked her lips as it stood up from my prone body, ten inches and thick. She knelt between my legs, her face a mask of pure lust as she parted her black lips and sucked my balls, one at a time. She ran her tongue over them with a mad desperation that almost hurt yet was undeniably exciting.

"You're good at that," I said.

"Thank you," Josie said, letting my balls free from her mouth with an audible pop. Then, slowly, agonizingly she trailed her tongue up the underside of my shaft, daintily licking the ultra-sensitive skin beneath the head. She stayed there, toying with it even as a river of precum flowed down and touched her tongue. She was a spider and I was a fly stuck in her web as she toyed with me, her lips closing in close to my head but then breaking off, continuing licking the skin beneath the head.

I whimpered, a formless sound of protest and need, and she only laughed.

"Fuck, please," I said, the only words that would come.

"Well, when you ask so nicely..." she said, right before she inhaled my cock.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, impressed as ever at how easy it was for some girls to suck so much cock so fast. Her black lipstick left streaks up and down my cock as she bobbed up and down on it, swirling her tongue around the head with every backstroke. Her full lips felt like perfection as she sucked my cock, her smoky eyes staring into mine the whole way. She swirled her tongue expertly, teasing as she was pleasing, bringing her small, skillful hands around my cock to jack me as she sucked.

Josie may have called herself the anal queen, but she was giving me what was unquestionably one of the hottest blowjobs I'd ever had, and one I wasn't sure I'd be able to last past. She kept bringing me closer and closer to the edge with her lips, tongue, hands, teasing the head, shaft, balls, god, I was losing it, I was gonna lose it, she was gonna make me cum, she was gonna...

Squeezing the base of my cock, Josie stopped sucking me. She popped her lips from my cock and just knelt there, smiling, breathing softly on the head of my cock, watching me predatorily. She knew she had me in her control, and that there wasn't a damn thing I could do but look into her eyes. Tears from the savage blowjob streaked her makeup down her cheeks, making her look even more a trashy goth slut, the kind I could really get used to. It made my blood, among other fluids, boil.

I groaned with need, but she stayed there in silence, holding my cock there and looking at me.

"You really want to cum, don't you?" Josie asked.

"Yes... fuck yes, I want... I need..." I hissed as she softly squeezed the base again, not enough to hurt or excite, but enough to slow me down.

"What we want and what we need aren't always one in the same. You want to cum, but you don't need to. If we both stopped everything right now, eventually that cock of yours'd go down. It'd be frustrating and it'd hurt, but you don't inherently need it, which gives me a lot of power right now, don't you think?" Josie taunted. I didn't know what she was getting at, but it was driving me insane. Sweet, sweet fucking satisfaction was right there, and if she didn't do anything, I was a few seconds away from just jacking it myself.

"Please?" I asked.

"Oh, you can do better than that. I know you've probably gotten the other sluts to beg for you, well, now the shoe's on the other foot. I mean, actually your shoes are over there, but you get my meaning," Josie said.

She wanted me to beg. She wanted me to beg so I could cum. I hated her almost as much as I wanted her right then, and if she wanted me to beg, I was going to beg her for what we both wanted.

"Please... please can I fuck your ass?" I begged.

Stroking her chin as if in deep thought with her free hand, Josie perkily said, "Sure!"

Letting go of my cock, she climbed up onto the pads next to me on all fours, exposing her pussy and asshole to me. I crawled across the soft foam to her, my raging cock bouncing with every movement. Her ass looked so fucking inviting, but I was gonna punish it, I was going to fuck her raw, I was gonna give her an assfucking like she'd never forget.

It was then that I realized this was probably exactly what she wanted from me, why she stopped and riled me up the way she did. A little voice in the back of my mind was maybe even a little impressed with what she'd done.

The rest of me, though, was still very much on the "punish that ass" bandwagon.

I lined my cock up with her asshole, bouncing the head against an asshole that barely looked like it should accommodate a finger, let alone my enormous penis with a head that was almost as thick as a soda can. I was lubed by plenty of saliva and precum, but even I knew that this was going to be one tight ride.

"You like my little asshole, don't you? You sure worshipped it with your tongue, but are you ready for the main event? Do you really think you've got what it takes to fuck this asshole?" Josie taunted, looking over her shoulder at me.

Grabbing a fistful of her short, choppy hair in one hand, I pulled her face up to mine.

"Let's find out," I snarled, lining my cock up with her asshole and pressing hard against it.

"OH, FUUUUUCK, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Josie cried out as my cockhead slowly, slowly split open her asshole. It was so tight, maybe even tighter than Brooke's (though it'd be hard to be sure), and it felt like she was fighting me every step of the way. The tightness was an exquisite, beautiful pain that almost made me cry even though I wasn't fully in her yet. It couldn't give way, couldn't let me in, not a hole this tight.

Little by little, though, it gave way, and with only a slight push, the head finally popped inside her tight, hot little hole. The pain was still exquisite and wonderful, but after this point, I knew it would be easy to go the rest of the way in.

"Oh my god, fuck, that's nice, that's fucking nice, keep going, keep going, like that," Josie said as I slowly fed more cock into her ass.

"You like that? You like that?" I taunted.

"Fuck yeah I like that. That's the biggest fucking cock I've ever had in my ass, fuck, goddamn, keep doing it, I want it all, I want it all, get all of that in my tight fucking little goth slut ass, like that, FUCK!" Josie demanded.

Grunting, groaning I pushed on until half of my ten inches was inside of her. Her dirty talk had devolved into gasps and groans of her own, followed by some low mewling sounds that just urged me onward. With both of us beyond words now, our lips found each other again and we made out. I grabbed onto her tits for support, fingering her nipples while she fingered her cunt as I forced those last few inches into her ass.

Once I was balls deep, we both just stayed there still for a moment, kissing while I groped her and she fingered herself.

Breaking the kiss, Josie looked up into my eyes. She smiled without a hint of irony or smirk, just a smile of genuine pleasure that would've been ridiculously pretty even without all this makeup.

"You've been so good, and so patient, and I really appreciate that. Most guys would've cum a long time ago, but you really know how to play. Now, since you've been such a good boy, why don't you do what we both want and just utterly wreck my sweet little ass?" Josie said, blinking up at me prettily.

"It's not that little, but as you wish," I said, letting go of her tits and forcing her face down into the cushions. Even without her taunts and getting me all riled up, I had a fair assumption that she liked it rough, and I meant not to disappoint her.

I started slow out of necessity, but that wasn't how I was going to finish, no, that was just to help her acclimate to my size, to help spread around our natural lubes. I took a few long, slow strokes, living for the moans they elicited from her, watching in awe as her grotesquely stretched out asshole barely took my cock. Her ass cheeks, so ripe and round, rippled with even the slightest touch. This image alone should've been enough to make me fill her asshole with cum, but I couldn't give in, not when she'd teased me, not when she so desperately wanted me to fuck that ass.

So I held back. Somehow, god help me I held back my cum, but I didn't hold back on that ass.

Not once I really got started.

The long slow strokes had given way to long, faster strokes, her ass swallowing almost the entire length of my cock with each stroke as I pounded in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck that's sweet, yeah, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck my ass," she groaned, so lost in lust she didn't even hold herself up, dedicating both hands to furiously rubbing her clit.

"God, your ass is so fucking amazing, Josie!" I exclaimed as I pounded her.

"Yeah, well, fuck, your cock ain't so bad either!" she admitted.

"Thanks," I said, slapping her ass.

Josie growled at me, a low, catlike sound that promised pain to come, pain that I suddenly found I was looking forward to very much. In response to that growl, I started pounding her ass even harder, slamming her as hard into the cushions as I could. In the lustful fury of our fucking, I found myself faintly grateful for Brooke's exercise regimen. Though her routines were really putting me through the ringer, I was better at fucking longer and harder than I was before I met her.

It's not to say that Josie and I weren't working up a sweat as I defiled her pure, pale ass, but I wasn't as out of breath as I might've been a month ago, and that was saying something.

Especially when it let me fuck ass like this.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Goddamn!" Josie shot back.

"So good."

"Keep fucking, keep fucking."

"So tight."

"So big."

"So hot."

"It's-"

"I know-"

"Fucking-"

"FUCK!"

"I'M CUMMING, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Josie screamed as another blast of hot liquid hit my thighs. Her asshole contracted around my cock hard, squeezing me so tightly, trying to force me out and just setting off my own powerful orgasm, yelling as my one final thrust buried my cock all the way in her ass and firing off shot after shot of cum. It was a neverending orgasm, with what felt like an impossible amount of cum that just kept firing over and over into her.

Exhausted and drained, I collapsed onto her back, sweaty and panting. Wanting her, wanting to kiss her, my lips found the skin of the back of her neck. I kissed her exposed skin softly a few times, so drained and content I probably could've fallen asleep right then and there and not woken up for a couple days.

Josie had different plans.

With impressive strength given how hard we'd both cum, she rolled me off of her back and onto mine. I got a great view of her asshole stretched wide, a river of my cum pouring from it as she turned around. Her perfectly made up face was a mess of black and white streaks, the face beneath it a masked beast of pure lust.

Forcefully, she crawled to my deflating cock and started licking it. Saying nothing, only staring into my eyes, she licked my cum-drenched cock, cleaning it, taking advantage of my sensitivity. It felt impossible, but somehow she got it hardening again. It was slow, a little at a time, but she was insistent. Her lips, tongue and hands combined bringing me back to full hardness after only a couple minutes' effort.

Satisfied with that, she climbed on top of me, sinking her pussy all the way down onto my cock. Compared to the intense tightness of her asshole, her pussy was a warm reprieve, still tight, but very wet and very welcoming. The ability to finally see her face, to see that look of pure satisfaction as her pussy stretched around my cock, was one I'd realized I missed in all the savage assfucking, and now, it was about as close to perfection as I could've imagined our union being.

That calm perfection managed to even last about fifteen seconds before she started moving, before I realized she wanted to use her pussy to do to my cock what I'd done to her asshole.

Josie took up a rapid, violent pace, taking almost all of my cock with each bounce. I grabbed onto her hips, fucking back into her, until she took my hands and put them on her tits. I held onto them, squeezing and massaging them, playing with her nipples as the gigantic tits bounced up and down uncontrollably.

I was tired. She wasn't. I was along for the ride on this fuck, but when the ride means a slutty goth chick with big tits on top of you and fucking me for all I was worth, it was a ride I was fine being along for.

Especially when she bent over, pressing her tits into my chest and kissing me on the lips. There was such a soft tenderness to that kiss in such stark contrast to the way she fucked my cock. It was confusing and awesome all at once, pleasure from both extremes as she continued to go wild on my cock.

It was probably those extremes that made my balls boil that second time so soon after the first, that and extra pent up cum from my earlier delayed orgasm I'd imagine, cumming inside of her with one last, weakened grunt while she rode me a few seconds longer to her last, softest orgasm.

On wobbly legs, she got up and found my pants, tossing me my phone.

"Figured I'd owe you a proper picture," she said, sitting down and lewdly posing on some of the pads next to me, leaning forward and arching her back just enough that I can see all of her, her smeared makeup face, her massive tits, even her two gaping, cum-leaking holes. Pulling on strength I didn't even know I had, I took a picture of her like this and dropped my phone back on my pants.

With the room filled with nothing but the sounds of our strained panting, real words found me slowly.

"Just so you know," I said. "I wasn't being picky, with all the popular girls I've been with. They were sort of just what came along. I'm pretty good to fuck anyone who's willing."

"I can tell," Josie said, leaning up against me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, feeling strangely intimate with her considering what we'd just done. Her eyes met mine, briefly, and I couldn't help myself but kiss her. Nothing fiery, just a soft, sweet kiss that both of us dragged out a few seconds longer than we needed. There was something... interesting between Josie and me. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was something I was willing to explore.

I think she might've felt that too, which probably explained why she changed the topic. "It's gonna take a shit-ton of work to get this place cleaned up and made into a proper haunted house."

"Seriously," I admitted, surveying the room. "We'll need to clean out all this furniture, set up some walls... shit, we don't even have a theme yet, do we?"

"I think that's step one. Get a few good ideas, run them by Nadia," Josie said, all business even though she was completely naked.

"That's a plan," I said.

"So, uh, you good for a planning session?" Josie asked.

"One with clothes on?" I asked.

"That would probably be wise," Josie admitted. "Maybe, maybe we should get dressed, take a notebook, go out and grab some coffee? We can look online, see what kind of haunted house making guides we can find, then make a list of everything that needs to be done that we can think of, try to think of what Nadia hasn't already thought of-"

"You mean 'who' she's thought of?" I suggested. As my head started to come back together after a good round of sex, the idea of Nadia pimping me out for favors was sounding a little more dodgy, but I wanted to prove that I was a team player, and if me having sex could help out...

"Yeah, that," Josie said. "Then after we've had time to recharge, find someplace quiet, your place, my place, who cares, and shake the fucking walls one or two more times?"

That someone who looked so cute could be so fucking filthy at the same time still surprised me, but it was one I was very welcome to.

"Sounds like a plan," I said, kissing her.

"We're gonna make this a pretty kickass Halloween Scream, aren't we?" Josie said.

Looking at the cluttered, insanely packed bungalow, I wasn't quite sure I shared her confidence, but I was looking forward to making an effort.

"Either that, or we're gonna die trying," I shrugged.

"Music to my ears," she said, giving me one long, lingering kiss that threatened to keep us in here a little longer. When I realized I didn't give a shit about leaving anytime soon, I wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

I just want to add a PS, another girl who will do arse to mouth, it's one thing to rim but to suck a cock that's been buried 10 inches up a ring-peice is another thing entirely.lol

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

I have to say I've never been with an Asian chick(assuming Chinese Asian) I'm not Indian Asian, they certainly look seriously hot and very sexy but I don't see them a slut, they always behave very submissive in porn apart from Thai . And Japanese never seem to shave and always squeal and sound like they're crying, I have to believe this is something they think turns men on, which maybe it does to Japanese men. Anyway, as I've said before I love the High school stories and this one is continuing to keep my interest and my cock hard. Great work so far

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A big titted three hole fuck loving slut sounds like a heaven sent dream! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

BesottenBesottenabout 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying the modestly character-driven nature of this wallbanging porn tale. I like the richly descriptive language you use to describe scenes and characters. For a story that never leaves first person POV you're doing a passably good job of giving most of the women at least a little bit of character development. It's fun that most of the women seem to have a distinctive emotional style to their kissing.

I'd love to know more about what Tori (and Josie) are actually thinking and feeling. You might actually need to take us into their heads occasionally to do that. Done well, that could be really hot...

I'm kind of new to the fictional porn world, but the matter-of-fact presentation of porn cliches here is hard to ignore. As all readers must, I willingly suspend my disbelief to go along for the ride with a story. But I thought I'd speak openly here about a few of the many elephants in the room. I'm not saying that any of these are essentially good or bad. But they are all at some kind of variance from my experience of the real world.

(1) The myth of the big dick hangs thick in the air. Apparently in universe Ryan's big dick is like a magic wand that instantly compells all manner of women to get wet, smack their lips, and line up for service. His basic good guy tendencies and emotional intelligence actually seem to have a whole lot to do with his success as a lover ('cause he treats women well, pays attention to learn how they like it, and constantly makes a good faith effort to give 'em what they want ). But in this world all male sexual performance seems to be reckoned in a single dimension that is measured in inches. There are a few occasional oblique and non-specific references to sexual technique (mostly in the context of girls patting themselves on the back about "who taught him how to do" this or that sex move). But in general sexual performance in this world starts and ends with dick size.

(2) All the girls have variously giant boobs and round asses (except for Brook whom I have to love for cutting against the grain and rocking her tiny-but-mighty tit fetish cliche).

(3) All the women can handle Ryan's +10 magic dick of sexual conquest without pain. He is not too much of a good thing for anyone ever. He goes balls deep in women of all sizes and no one ever cries out in pain even once when his ginormous rod bumps painfully into her cervix. I guess women like that may exist...

All the women (except Tori?) beg for anal. It's kind of weird that a sexual flavor that is a little niche in our world is universally adored in this universe. I guess women like that may exist...

Everyone likes the taste of shit and no one ever gets sick from eating it or getting it rammed into all their other orifices after bareback butt sex. Ryan never needs to wash off after reaming someone's a-hole. Maybe shit simply doesn't exist in universe - in half a dozen intense bareback backdoor sessions no one has made any reference to shit yet in any context. No one has seen a drop of blood. No one has gotten a UTI much less a real STD. Most girls' butts seem to come conveniently pre-lubricated by some mysterious means. No one ever gets sore from so much hard unprotected pounding and no one ever gets infected through a lesion in an abraded mucous membrane. Pretty convenient in an otherworldly way.

More otherworldly conveniences: Contraception is not needed and no one ever mentions it. STDs are not a thing in universe - no one is concerned with protecting themselves from these nonexistent hazards. Everyone loves rimming and no one ever gets hepatitis. Or HIV. Or HPV. Or dysentery. Or so much as a freakin' yeast infection. No one in this super promiscuous, self-described community of sluts seems to ever have had an unintended pregnancy.

All the women are bi without exception. But there seem to be no bi or gay men in universe.

In fact there don't seem to be very many boys or men (of any sexual orientation) in Ryan's world. No wonder the girls are all so horny! Seven episodes into this series and we've only met two boys at this entire High School who even have names. One is Ryan and the other is Ryan's bully/rival who just left the story in handcuffs. Maybe we'll meet some more in time.

Despite the high general female enthusiasm for anal sex, no one has yet proposed pegging to Ryan. Not the self-proclaimed Queen Of Anal. Not Josie of the multiple strap-on dildos. What's up with that? Seems like one of these self-styled slutty chicks who seems to be up for absolutely anything would be keen to take command of Ryan's prostate, rock his world, and make him her butt boy. Maybe Ryan likes to give it out but he can't take it? Not being critical - just wondering.

All that being said, I'm enjoying your stories a lot! They are quite imaginative, kind of cute and endearing at times, and pretty hot just about all of the time. Keep up the good work! You rock!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories